Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear (86741 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
asanausana91:
what are you still doing in Nigeria.Your friends are just decieving you, place like home.
which home? Where u force Leaders on the citizens? Where old men are making life difficult for the youths? Abeg go sit down..
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by emapeteum(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
From all the comments so far, most Nigerians are slaves. They lack self-worth because of crumbs
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Justbehave(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
bizhop01:
CEO of Pussy haulage cool
Chai. Wetin be this now? Laugh wan kill me here.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Af0nja: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
zinaunreal:

Then remain in your country and stop making noise. Them force you? Stay in your country and build it

The root. Cause is lack of skill. Learn a new generation skill and you'll enjoy anywhere you are. Programming is hard but it's easy when you give it your all and it's the most high paying skill of the moment

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
It's high time people stopped complaining over this abroad issue. No one put a gun to your head and forced you to relocate.

If you ain't enjoying the UK, then relocate back to Nigeria. Can Nigeria offer you what the UK is offering... 24hrs uninterrupted electricity supply, clean water, quality health care, good roads, etc.

It's not all that rosy when you come abroad, but with time things will adjust.

If I tell you the kind of job I did when I came to the United States, you won't believe it, but now, things don normal.

So if you can't wait, come back!

5 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Bishopatra: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

How much is CEO making in Nigeria compared to cleaning yansh abroad?

If you cant do the work, come back to Nigeria where the government frustrate your business with their bad policies..

Remember a person cleaning yansh abroad lives better and earns better than a bank manager or professor in Nigeria

Naso una dey always talk this rubbish,do you know how comfortable and worthwhile life the professor and bank manager will be in Nigeria.
Do you think it's reasonable to be washing bum bum for another person,guy be careful what U ask for.
U can't be spending millions of naira on traveling and be washing yanch as a job .. it's denigrating

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shikena(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO title don suffer for Naija hand.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Kelechi009: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
SIRKAY98:
I can see you are on a UK TIER 2 WORK VISA and your salary monthly cant be less than 2100pounds, so enjoy the money and overlook the type of work my dear.

How do you know? Most care & support work Visas are around 21,500 Pounds Annually with 12% tax. According to my brother's contract that I saw.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shikena(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
You are right and that seems like a personal problem to me. Is it mandatory that you wash bum bum abroad? I never did, never had to, and I know only very few people who did CNA jobs and in no time they moved onto something better. You don't have to wash bum bum abroad.

Bishopatra:

Naso una dey always talk this rubbish,do you know how comfortable and worthwhile life the professor and bank manager will be in Nigeria.
Do you think it's reasonable to be washing bum bum for another person,guy be careful what U ask for.
U can't be spending millions of naira on traveling and be washing yanch as a job .. it's denigrating

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kingthreat(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
zinaunreal:

Then remain in your country and stop making noise. Them force you? Stay in your country and build it

No vex Oga mi. I just wan confirm your mentality.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Titilayo4life: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
An why people like me no go fit travel to become an immigrant
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
She should come back and Return to becoming the CEO in naija now. So what is holding her back from becoming the CEO she was back home.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shikena(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
That's it. People don't know that a cat can't just turn to a tiger abroad, and a tiger in Nigeria is a tiger abroad. It's all about you and how solid and well grounded you are in terms of intellect, academic background and hustle. If you are used to the shortcuts of Nigeria with not much upstairs then you are in for a rude awakening abroad. If you have always been smart in Nigeria, then I give you just a couple of years to settle into great things. This will never change! If you can't cope, you move back to your CEO title in Nigeria. Diaspora is not for everybody, It's as simple as that.

Mummyimbecile:
It's high time people stopped complaining over this abroad issue. No one put a gun to your head and forced you to relocate.

If you ain't enjoying the UK, then relocate back to Nigeria. Can Nigeria offer you what the UK is offering... 24hrs uninterrupted electricity supply, clean water, quality health care, good roads, etc.

If I tell you the kind of job I did when I came to the United States, you won't believe it, but now, things don normal.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by izubext007: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of petty business nal CEO
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by GVTAsiwaju(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.

A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

She wrote “ CEO in Naija and now cleaning Nyash in the UK”.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiTgH5xBlo

Azure thunder strike you! You made me waste my data on your igbotic english
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by onuman: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wow. The Prof Mammoods of Nigeria conduct the elections that spring up inept leadership which in turn makes Nigerians, mostly from the south to to flee the country.
The people from Mammood's Sahel region more down south to occupy the spaces left by the fleeing southerners.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nwodosis:
Over free money dey worry us for Nigeria

Exactly, well said mate!

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by CSTRR: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
CEO of which firm/company/business?

If she was a real CEO in naija, she wouldn’t use a tier 4 or pay heavily for tier 2 visa to relocate to UK. Na just vacation she go dey do in UK
Who tell you?

People are leaving millions of naira in salaries just to move to the UK.

People are closing down businessess just to move to the UK.

Things are happening.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Raalsalghul: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mummyimbecile:

Noticed all these complains mostly coming from the female folks and I'll theorize that it's because nobody to fuel their entitlement mentality and they have to work twice as hard hence the complains.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Firstcitizen: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tmonex:
Eeyah it's just for a while. Pass your masters get PSW and maybe you can upgrade to washing cars
Wicked grin
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shikena:
That's it. People don't know that a cat can't just turn to a tiger abroad, and a tiger in Nigeria is a tiger abroad. It's all about you and how solid and well grounded you are in terms of intellect, academic background and hustle. If you are used to the shortcuts of Nigeria with not much upstairs then you are in for a rude awakening abroad. If you have always been smart in Nigeria, then I give you just a couple of years to settle into great things. This will never change! If you can't cope, you move back to your CEO title in Nigeria. Diaspora is not for everybody, It's as simple as that.

my brother, the thing tire me.. You are a CEO in Nigeria, then you came to the UK, and you except to be a CEO overnight...

People are funny sha. The lady should just come back if she can't cope.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by JOemmy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️

So sad life no really balance.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by CXLVII: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:

If she was a real CEO in naija, she wouldn’t use a tier 4 or pay heavily for tier 2 visa to relocate to UK. Na just vacation she go dey do in UK

You are not current!

If you know the caliber of people opting for home care jobs in UK, you will be amazed!

Go check property market and see how well to do people are selling houses and other assets for relocation.

The madness is alarming now!

But I don’t blame them, Nigerians abroad don’t always say the truth, and even when they do, same Nigerians will tell them to come back home if it’s not good there.

It’s not always as easy as people think, or paint it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by babakb: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
emapeteum:
From all the comments so far, most Nigerians are slaves. They lack self-worth because of crumbs

Please when she flaunts her British Passport in the next 6 years don't get jealous.

With her British Passport she can travel visa free to anywhere in the world and enjoy all the benefits that comes with it.

5 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Amotolongbo(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
CXLVII:

You are not current!

If you know the caliber of people opting for home care jobs in UK, you will be amazed!

Go check property market and see how well to do people are selling houses and other assets for relocation.

The madness is alarming now!

But I don’t blame them, Nigerians abroad don’t always say the truth, and even when they do, same Nigerians will tell them to come back home if it’s not good there.

It’s not always as easy as people think, or paint it.
If we told them it isn’t rosy and easy here, they wouldn’t listen to us and start yabbing us for not wanting their progress. They tell us if it is that bad, why don’t we come back home
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 9jaRealist: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.
A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

A CEO that cannot even spell “Naija”?! grin grin grin

I suppose anyone can be a CEO…
But Nigerians have to learn THERE’S DIGNITY IN ALL HONEST WORK!!

Be the BEST in EVERY single job you do…
That WORK ETHIC will probably lead you (back) to the top.

>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by nony43(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
They are just trying to discourage people from traveling..omo if you have ur way japa..I have friends there and life there is much more better than this place.non sense... why she no come back? Mtcheww

It is better but it’s not easy.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by newnigerdelta00: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiTgH5xBlo

Na owner say Nigeria hard,why now crying over there

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️

/
Nigerians love big titles.

Even if she was sharing a lockup shop with another person, as long as it is a sole proprietorship in Nigeria, she is a CEO--the most abused term in Nigerian business environment.

/

3 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by olisaEze(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
rookidmart:
The designation of CEO has been abused by Nigerian women.
Sole proprietorships do not have CEOs.
By their reasoning then even the mallams who run kiosks are CEOs too.

Na the handiwork of Nigerian motivational speakers be dat!😂

6 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Yayi229: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of Sweet Shaved Tohtoh Enterprises (SSTE) Ltd

Of course they know Nigerians have low average IQ, that's why all these plenty stupid threads

4 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Hopium: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Omo! Forget that thing. People are doing stupid shit because of Japa wave oooo. No dey think am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.