Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? (33944 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by shantti(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Don't mind them. One is now telling him she wants to leave the man. Another one on front page is seeking divorce because of this same issue.

See all the affected men wailing all over my post. I'm not shaming anyone, just trying to warn them of the dangers in commiting to such relationships. Even the bible says a man that can not take care of his household is worst than an infidel. That is what we are seeing today.

They aren't wailing
They are saying you yourself shouldnt be useless
U want them to take ur advise but you do t want to take theirs why.
Also, this tread is for both men and women, stop excluding where you should take responsibility

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by wolebest: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

Dumb assertions

In this age and time you are looking for a man to take care of your needs?

Very irresponsible low life reasoning and expectations.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
ednut1:
This is why we have many ladies in their late 30s and early 40s single and frustrated.

And men?
See how frustrated a lot of young men have become, because they can't maintain a wife material the brothel has now become their second home cos that's where they can get cheap dirty sex. Many of them already in their late 30s and 40 s still unmarried and instead of working hard, they become complacent and comfortable leading indecent lifestyles and consoling their bruised ego by shaming single ladies.

Carry on o.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by udeh3(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are right.

But let us be Frank to ourselves, since the beginning of the world, the number one reason women marry men is for provision and defense, every other reason is secondary to them.

So don't be deceived oh, behind all those lovey dovey from your sweetheart, know it that if she doesn't see prospect of a good life in you at the moment or in the future, she will never accept to be with you.

Women are definite with their goals before settling down, except those that got unwanted pregnancy and ended up being married cos of pregnancy.

Ordinarily, every women considers her present and future well being before accepting to marry a man.

What happens in Nigeria is that most ladies marry guys who aren't financially buoyant with the great hope that he would become rich someday and she would then enjoy all his wealth alone as the one that stood with him from his struggling days. When you analyze this, you will realize that its still boils down to the fact that ladies marry men mostly for provision and prospect of a good life.

Some Nigerian ladies go as far as going spiritual to enquire about the future of that their so called broke boyfriend before they agree to marry him, so don't even think that some ladies marry broke guys because they are angels, na so.

In all these, there are exceptions who marry for other reasons like sexual needs, and it mostly applies to ladies who have met their financial needs and just looking for a man to meet their sexual and emotional needs, and they usually come as older women.

Some also marry for procreation.

As a young guy trying in my field of endeavor, you think I need a lady who won't inspire me? You think I need a lady whom I can't rely on at some point?

Relationship is companionship... When it comes to marriage, most men are real. No man in his right senses marries a liability

Ladies who have visions and are go getter are easier to deal with, especially when there's love unlike a lady who depends on you for everything.

Most ladies today are looking for something in a man they can't give
Iron sharpens iron.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by pusapou(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nairalanders no dey play at all. SHE has learnt her lessons in a harsh way! See response everywhere WITH plenty LIKES. check the meaning of e .r. inma in ibo language.... Chopping/ eating with the wealthy. " Kind of twisted her mindset growing up!

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
sunbreaker:
can't you meet the need of yourself. Must you live by man? If you do,that means you are liability

Cant you men be by yourselves? Must you go after a woman you know clearly you cant afford?

Sure, I can meet my needs by His grace and Ive decided to stay on my own and not bother anyone who can't take care of me so you men should do same! Haba!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
shantti:

So without a man u can't get out of poverty.
Nawa oh

Is that what the post says?

Was Regina Daniels in poverty? Why did she dump her fellow actor and go for Ned. Be wise.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by mysticwarrior(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Shouldn't a woman first make certain she is able to meet her own needs as a capable individual should before she goes seeking a man of equal or greater financial status? undecided

2. A man's duty? No be the same vagina una both take enter this world? No be one brain, one body we all get so? Who made it someone's else's duty to take care of another equally capable adult such as himself? undecided
well spoken Kobojonkie, where have you been all this while?
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Viltron:
Ladies, if you ever want to live a happy life, avoid people like this deluded poster

LoL... You amuse me.
Go and ask how many women are happy in their marriage? See the one on front page already crying and seeking divorce. Is that the happiness you're talking about? My friend wake up! Train don leave you go..
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by liquidmetall: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

No.. I mean men should learn to be men. Man up to their responsibilities and stop expecting a woman to bring to their empty table.

Make una dey look up to people like Ned Nwoko, Tinubu and the odogwus wey know how to be a man.

Your father should start being useful first then your brothers before you castigate men

Cause if your dad and brothers were like Ned nwoko and tinubu you wouldn't be here showing you're from a poverty stricken home

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by obowunmi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

You’re probably based abroad.

Nigerian women marry pe.n.is but find a *real man outside who can meet their true needs. More than half of women in Nigeria are cheating on their men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

This clown, you are not making a single sense

It won't make sense to you because it's your reality so you don't even know what makes sense anymore. but you'll get to understand when train leave you go.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by zanshi: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
As a well to do man, i am not marrying a poor girl who dosen't know how to manage money, has zero enterprenual spirit and has the spirit to spend spend spend without caution.

The rise of folks like Andre Tate and redpill coaches has emboldned men to be better informed on the intricacies and how men can better protect themselves to an advantegous point.

There is so much emphasis on the man's money but what really does he woman's money do? To chase vain and materialistic things you say?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Exactly my point. If im with a man and I discover he can't cater for me, omor, I'll take to my heels. I'm working and can fend for myself but my man should be responsible for me in some areas or what will be doing in my life if he's not contributing to my welfare? Na spectator him be? Abi body wey dey service you no need maintenance?

You too think am now.
What if adversity (we don't pray for that, God forbid) befalls the wealthy man you married, is that how you will jump ship abandoning your husband and the children?

So you want people to now be referring to you as that wife/mother that fled deserting her family.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
juman:
Dont marry a lazy man even when you are desperately looking for husband.
Its most likely end up in tears. Lazy mind likely never change.

There is difference between poor but hardworking guy with good vision and lazy asss guy.
Somebody that go out to get money and work harder to improve his finance is a good potential husband.

That's the point but how many of them are willing to work hard? They just want a woman that will clean their mess.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:
I can never raise my daughter to have this kinda mentality.

Life will teach her. Don't worry.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by okenikpoto(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
So because you have boobs and a behind it is beholden on you that a man must be your benefactor? Doesn't this show the indolent laziness that is in your DNA and clearly being exhibited in such a disgusting entitlement stance.

It is because you are insecure, lazy, empty upstairs and cannot even believe in yourself that you are here ranting stupidly.

Must your success be hinged on a man? Have you not read or heard about women that made a mark in their respective careers? Why are you so different that you must have a man be your escape to whatever life you cannot afford yourself but want to live?

You did not have money and ate suya and when you had "food poisoning" you are blaming the man. You also showed how broke you are because you could not even afford to take yourself to the hospital. You were depending on a man to save your life, isn't that very pathetic of you. And saying broke men will block ways for you to get other men shows how disgusting you are. You should be ashamed of yourself. Golf digger.

quote author=EriMma1 post=121634822]No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
juman:
"Don't ever be with a man that cannot meet your needs."

In a relationship, man is expected to bring at least some fraction of the need needed in the union. But a lazy man cannot provide that.
There are many many lazy men. Dont waste your time and life with lazy man. You go cry so much.

Abeg loud am make Dem hear. Body dey pepper all of them and they fail to see the truth in this simple post.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by ednut1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

And men?
See how frustrated a lot of young men have become, because they can't maintain a wife material the brothel has now become their second home cos that's where they can get cheap dirty sex. Many of them already in their late 30s and 40 s still unmarried and instead of working hard, they become complacent and comfortable leading indecent lifestyles and consoling their bruised ego by shaming single ladies.

Carry on o.
men and women are built differently. Men without money can manage brothel and still be happy. Women once they reach a certain age cant do same. Its hard to see a 50 years old single man frustrated at not being married vs a 50 years old woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Gamusgamus: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
CLAP CLAP, BUT COME TO THINK OF IT FROM ANOTHER ANGLE, WHAT IF YOU CAME ACROSS A HANDSOME, LOADED AND GOD FEARING GUY, DATED,. ENGAGED AND EVENTUALLY GOT MARRIED, BUT SOMEHOW THINGS TURNED AROUND THAT THE GUY BECAME BROKE AND SHISHI NO DEY AGAIN, WILL YOU JAKPA FROM HIM?

Enjoy.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by THEMORALMEN: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2023

Presently everybody is struggling one way or the other in this country.
Even the rich.....I can attest to it.
The Present economy ain't producing millionaires. It only producing average ok guyz and average ok guyz are not and will not cater for a girl need.
Except she is a wife or fiancée.

They may cater for one night stand girls for a moment just to chop and clean mouth for that day.
And that is dat

Most girl needs are basically things dat gravitate their sense.
The belief of being provided for has cloud many of them reasoning. (entitlement mentality)
Forgetting that the only man that is meant to cater for your need is your father and once you turn adult then you cater for urself till you see a partner that will cater for you as you in turn will cater for him.

Most girls that really walk on the path of their needs being meet by men.
End up at the hand of Bleep boiz.
And Bleep boiz will giv a girl all she ever want as far as he can Provide.
But mind you the abuse, the physical beaten, the emotional damage she wil witness will make her understand that there is always a 2 SIDE OF A COIN.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Isabi4lov: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Don't mind them. One is now telling him she wants to leave the man. Another one on front page is seeking divorce because of this same issue.

See all the affected men wailing all over my post. I'm not shaming anyone, just trying to warn them of the dangers in commiting to such relationships. Even the bible says a man that can not take care of his household is worst than an infidel. That is what we are seeing today.

They won't remember that verse in the Bible , it's really affecting most women, some men will still collect money from their wives to feed their yeye side chicks.

The mistakes our mothers made during their own time won't repeat itself again .

How can you not cater for your own household? When they see other ladies that are well taken care of , you'll see them awwnning like an ambulance .

You as a man if you're not ready to take care of somebody's daughter and the children she will birth for you ,abeg dey your dey .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Karleb:
I don't blame you guys, I blame your parents that can't provide or set you up financially.

I'm not upset at this content a bit, a financially stable girl will have a completely different view.

Go and ask the lady on front page seeking divorce. She's financially independent but married to a struggling guy who later lost his job and refused to get another one just because the wife is working. Now, tell me, will sh still e have a completely different view after her experience or rather agree with my post?
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
wolebest:
Dumb assertions. In this age and time you are looking for a man to take care of your needs?Very irresponsible low life reasoning and expectations.
Culture in Nigeria, even in this age, allows and even encourages it, so why is it irresponsible of her to flow with culture? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by moralex(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Lazy women are the ones who marry lazy men grin.
No woman with vision will wait for a man who can't meet her needs to settle down with. Only lazy women wait for a man to meet their needs. grin

A hardworking woman working can never wait for a man to give her something. Only Shawarma, iphone and icecream girls
Don't mind am jare, na this kind of women go marry "Mr he can meet my needs " when the man loses his job or died unexpectedly , she go turn to begging .

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Life will teach her. Don't worry.
Just pray you are not taught a bitter lesson in this life in the most deceptive manner.

Have you not heard of so-called rich man who allegedly rode in fleet of cars, usually open gate and enters a mansion that was later discovered by a lady to be just a common driver to the his original rich oga, after the deed has been done? shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
franchasofficia:
Erimma oh, my stomach don burst oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin. Abeg, make e no burst o. We still need you around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by shegoon: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
African mentality u have. Reason live expectancy for white men is higher than the Africa counterparts. In western world, bills are shared between the man and woman, hence the man live longer. You wont mention gender equality when it comes to sharing responsibility
EriMma1:

You're missing the point and that is why a lot of you men have become so complacent and have refused to rise up to your duties as a man; expecting what a woman will bring to the table to feed you.

Go back to ancient landmarks our forefathers set.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by talk2hb1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Be careful what you wish for. There's power in the tongue. Don't place a curse on your unborn daughter. Please.
I am not placing any curse on anybody
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Rayban25:

When you're done shedding tears go and kill yyourself

You're the one sounding sorry. So take your own advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.