Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident (13754 Views)

Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident / Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Vows To Take Action Over Train Ticket Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by TheDemola: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
I also pray for the government and people of Lagos State that may we never have such a tragedy again in Jesus name.

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1634261730627821579?t=Q6zYXE1Z5URIPYGpVhuRVA&s=19

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Janet993(f): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
So perfect rest in peace to everyone that die, Nigeria really failed them seriously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
If na USA or any of this white men country see condolences from all this our leaders in no time

I bet you try not to die quick
Just double your hustle

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Klington: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
May God save us from tragic and untimely deaths πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

These are perilous times indeed.

R I P!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by kingthreat(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Long life Pa Adeboye.
RIP to the victims of the reckless accident.

27 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by bigdammyj: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Noted.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Moh247: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
cool

God bless Pa Adeboye

25 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Janet993:
So perfect rest in peace to everyone that die
d
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by KEVIND: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some so called father of faith in Nigeria said its okay to sit on the fence while Christians are been killed & rape daily in Nigeria.
They want to be politically correct while the ideals of Christiandom & the Christians faith suffers annihilation.
Imagine prophet Isaiah sitting on the fence & doing nothing while all this atrocities against Christians.
Pls i didn't mention anyone ooo.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Deltafirstson(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Commiserate with the disease families not governor Sanwo-Olu.
Governor didn't lost any member of his family.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Jemex003: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Totilopussylick(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amen to that wonderful prayer from pastor adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by backtovillage: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Let me wait for my Obidients here
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by ayo4dworld(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
It's a very sad news... This can be avoided!

May God comfort the bereaved and give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Epistasis(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank you Papa Adeboye....
Amen and amen to your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Salewa97: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thanks pastor Adeboye.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by 40Bullets: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Okay

Waiting for a condolence letter to Sanwo-olu when he loses on March 18,2023
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by ruggedboy01: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why is he Commiserating with sanwo-olu, was any of his family member in that bus, why not commiserate directly to the affected victims and families.... Lemme reserve my comments before urchins start attacking me like a headless mad chicken/angry beesπŸ”πŸπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ 

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
RIP to these victims of a failed system of leadership!

We keep losing lives to accidents that should never ever happen if people did their jobs of safety regulations!

If I talk now, many idiots will start fighting with me, telling me how these things happen abroad also.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by renderme: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
When Pastor Adeboye dies, he would probably have a king-like state burial. *Just thinking out loud* He has so many powerful men as disciples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Strafudeen: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mr man shut up!

Selective empathy is worse than no empathy at all, you're a waste of space as far as Christian leadership is concerned.

Reserve your condolences for the multitude of Christians Muslim Muslim ticket may kill.

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by OPICANTO2223: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
This man self. I Just hope heaven is for all. An elder that see injustice and keep quiet is same as a devil. A child that was advised of injustice and still involves in it, dies miserably.

Where do you belong Pa Adeboye in current Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Pityoobi: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
OBI people won’t like this. They will attack Adegboye. Since they practice politics of religion and ethnicity, their religion is Christianity and any Christian leader relating with their political opponents na enemy.

Can you imagine what the mumu below and above me posted?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by divide9ja: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
This same Adeboye that helped bring Satanic party to power

The same Buhari thats a Jihadhist

Adeboye is not for us angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by chuose: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
In Lagos State the Gov & Tinubu rule Lagos like Cartel of Thugs.
Imagine Thugs attacking people in Church

https://twitter.com/valentinowpg/status/1633999379752185862

We need to vote out APC everywhere to save this country from terrorists & thugs

I mean listen to this lady narrate how her brother was killed at Lekki Tollgate during EndSARS

https://twitter.com/Ollawaski/status/1631480100217552896

Anybody asking to vote APC again is simply committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
I hope the families of the victims can open Gofundme accounts for donations.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by wolesmile(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oya, let the attacks begin.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by BrickDevo: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by IamNat: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thanks to daddy Adeboye for remaining steadfast as a true man of God. May the Lord continue to bless your ministry. May God console the families affect and Lagos State in general.

I just hope they won't tag this to be politics again.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocentric Scholar Chinweizu Dishes Some Hard Truths About Nigeria And Africa / Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu / NLC Rejects New Tax On Carbonate Drinks Says It Will Cause Mass Hunger, Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.