Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Short Funny Jokes And Quotes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Funny Jokes And Quotes (2882 Views)

Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

You might be used to it.

But I can't stand passing through angwan Hausa/Fulani areas of any place in Nigeria 🤧

I will try getting a portable oxygen tank and mask just in case of such situations next time .

Even the expensive Triple filtered face masks are useless against it. ☹️

I just knew it, you are one of those people that ran away from your states to arewa, benefitting from them while you mock them deep down. Hypocrisy and stupidity is ruling your live.

Well as a fellow human i am obliged to correct/advise you.

"Try getting your mind off things that doesn't concern you! "
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

I just knew it, you are one of those people that ran away from your states to arewa, benefitting from them while you mock them deep down. Hypocrisy and stupidity is ruling your live.

Well as a fellow human i am obliged to correct/advise you.

"Try getting your mind off things that doesn't concern you! "
I am not in the north.

For God's sake, don't you know those folks are littered everywhere in Nigeria and always have a place in every city they call angwa ?

Where do you think all the Mai suya, Iron condemn, shoe shine aboki live in other states.

They always have an angwa😷
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

I am not in the north.

For God's sake, don't you know those folks are littered everywhere in Nigeria and always have a place in every city they call angwa ?

Where do you think all the Mai suya, Iron condemn, shoe shine aboki live in other states.

They always have an angwa😷

What's your tribe sef? So I'll drill out your cons too.

Talking as if you came from a perfect place too.
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

What's your tribe sef? So I'll drill out your cons too.

Talking as if you came from a perfect place too.
grin grin grin grin
I am not a flattino Nyammiri nor an Afonja skull Miner. grin grin grin
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

grin grin grin grin
I am not a flattino Nyammiri nor an Afonja skull Miner. grin grin grin

Who TF are you then?
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

Who TF are you then?
I am a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

I am a Nigerian grin

Then you must be unconditionally kind to your fellow human being equally as you would be kind to yourself. Not that i ask you to do anything but all i say is with the mysteries of life alone, you should understand that there are life principles that we must abide by, things that every single person in this world will have to deal with the consequences, later alone! Be a kind person and see the world from another perspective, i believe deep down we all have that good part of us that always screams out but we always tend to ignore. Peace
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

Then you must be unconditionally kind to your fellow human being equally as you would be kind to yourself. Not that i ask you to do anything but all i say is with the mysteries of life alone, you should understand that there are life principles that we must abide by, things that every single person in this world will have to deal with the consequences, later alone! Be a kind person and see the world from another perspective, i believe deep down we all have that good part of us that always screams out but we always tend to ignore. Peace
You just the spoil the whole fun angry

What's up with this preaching... Abi you no Sabi small Vawulence sef? Mtcheeeeeew angry

Bye.... Unto my next candidate cool

1 Like

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Shalommy(f): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:
Abi my eyes and nose are deceiving me? grin

Hmmmmmmmn!!! Na who the smell?
Na freo dey smell. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

You just the spoil the whole fun angry

What's up with this preaching... Abi you no Sabi small Vawulence sef? Mtcheeeeeew angry

Bye.... Unto my next candidate cool

Use anything to do vawulence with but stop insulting a whole tribe with the minor reason of being funny.

Me also: ikr, this my creepy part comes out when someone hurts another person no matter how careless i am at that moment, i always react emotionally.. Let the vawulence continue grin
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy:
My sexy black wall lizard, is that so? grin
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy:

Nowadays women also call men with the word 'smell' cheesy
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

Use anything to do vawulence with but stop insulting a whole tribe with the minor reason of being funny.

Me also: ikr, this my creepy part comes out when someone hurts another person no matter how careless i am at that moment, i always react emotionally.. Let the vawulence continue grin
But me and my sexy black wall lizard named Shalommy didn't say anything out of line😎
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Shalommy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

Who TF are you then?
U don wash ur feet and blokos today?undecided

1 Like

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

My sexy black wall lizard, is that so? grin

I'm actually really sexy you know. You'd be on your knees asking for my love once you've met me and looked into my eyes wink
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy:
U don wash ur feet and blokos today?undecided

I be tha lazy mf mehn but my mom forced some really neat character into me.
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

I'm actually really sexy you know. You'd be on your knees asking for my love once you've met me and looked into my eyes wink
I was talking to my sexy wall lizard Shalommy not you. shocked

You should rather meet your fellow f@ggot named fman, I am sure he will like you cool
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Shalommy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

You should rather meet a fellow f@ggot named fman, I am sure he will like you cool
Chaii.. U don get another sexmate. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

You should rather meet a fellow f@ggot named fman, I am sure he will like you cool

ew man that's very rude of you even though it's vawulence but you've hit the jackpot damn i ain't g*y mehn!
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. U don get another sexmate. cheesy cheesy
Abeg oh!

Make him go oil fman anus do the needful and then fman would return the favour too grin grin grin

I am sure Freo will like the Tiv boy grin grin grin
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Shalommy(f): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Abeg oh!

Make him go oil fman anus do the needful and then fman would return the favour too grin grin grin

I am sure Freo will like the Tiv boy grin grin grin
Tiv and fulani. Them match well well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by QQIA: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy:
They will use that fat and oil fulani collect over milk after boiling nunu and use it as lubricating oil for the anus grin
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Freo(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Shalommy:

😆 Racists everywhere.
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by fman(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Freo:

ew man that's very rude of you even though it's vawulence but you've hit the jackpot damn i ain't g*y mehn!
I ain't g*y. Am straight and I detest profanity in words, avoid qqia, he is a known troll and dirty cultist.. take your time and check his comments on nairaland, you will discover that he is a pervert that glorifies abnormalities in sexual imoralities.
His incoherent reasoning is sign of advanced schizophrenia...
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by fman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Shalommy:
it beats my imagination, how u could step so low to dey reason rubbish like qqia...
Men are busy making money and you are busy imaginning and glorifying sexual imoralities and abnormalities. Tueh!!
Wake up or sit up!!
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Shalommy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
fman:
it beats my imagination, how u could step so low to dey reason rubbish like qqia...
Men are busy making money and you are busy imaginning and glorifying sexual imoralities and abnormalities. Tueh!!
Wake up or sit up!!
Are u making money or busy collecting from behind?undecided. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by CCIA: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Are u making money or busy collecting from behind?undecided. Chaii cheesy cheesy
Fman collecting steadily from the anus grin
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by CCIA: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
fman:

I ain't g*y. Am straight and I detest profanity in words, avoid qqia, he is a known troll and dirty cultist.. take your time and check his comments on nairaland, you will discover that he is a pervert that glorifies abnormalities in sexual imoralities.
His incoherent reasoning is sign of advanced schizophrenia...
Do you even know what is Schizophrenia?

Na wetin your sisterfire the suffer from be that. grin

You suffer from it too. grin

You need to go for psycho analysis so that you can be placed on medication ASAP grin grin grin
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Sprinklepee: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your parent named you Fortune, on facebook you change it to mizfortune, nor worry dey play, you think say Jesus nor go school.
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Sprinklepee: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kazeem say he want to learn pidgin english, but i tell am say; he must know the diffence between: Light dey? and Light dey.
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Sprinklepee: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Only nigeria girls will furstrate a married man and he will report to his wife; he will be like, darling can you imagine what this girl is telling me. The man still dey outside now, we never know how we want take beg the wife.
Re: Short Funny Jokes And Quotes by Sprinklepee: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Side chick collect main chick man another side chick collect am, we dey where we want take judge the matter now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Sebabi.. uganda's ugliest man is a father for the eight time / Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday / Zwegga's Funny Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.