Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun (42689 Views)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Rebuke: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
When I was that age, I ran away from anything called gun

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by fasho01(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Really sad cry
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by saheed24(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lilbert:
"contributory negligence"
I just learned a new one tonight
For naija there are a hundred thousand ways to die, diff style and ways every single days that passes, good as we keep learning and taking d measures, but sadly at d cost of other people dear lifes sad
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by ud4u: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Unfortunate situation
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by stolaonipekun: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Asshole
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Haveyoueatentod: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
But the 13 year old no try at 13 years I knew what a gun was capable of doing and I wouldn't have the courage to pick up let alone pull the trigger
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by tyinfinity: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Since peter obi wants to be the president through the back door things has changed in this country.obi should be told to renounce cultism
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by MTHBOSS(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Avoidable accident.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by THONYWHYTE001: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

But if her papa and mama vote Apc and tinubu then am sorry no rest in peace

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

Nobody should quote me and insult me since Nigerians have decided to be sick and always step into the polling unit with tribalism and petty sentiments

Then let everyone be sick

Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by remsonik(f): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omo radarada, the 13 year old boy should be locked up as well, He knows what guns can do, they've learnt on it at that age. If he wants to pull trigger why not get a toy gun
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by letitrainnow(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Carelessness is bad

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by jimyjames(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
sisisioge:
I hope the evil boy too was arrested. He should be tried as a minor at least. He can not say he has never heard of a gun before. Why point it to a child when he could have pointed it to an inanimate object? Biko let him too pay for his sin! A real gun doesn't look anywhere close to a toy! Omo oshi banza!
Children practice what they see , guns are always pointed at people not at inanimate objects

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by sisisioge: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
jimyjames:

Children practice what they see , guns are always pointed at people not at inanimate objects

He is not a toddler, he is 13yrs! Dude should have pointed it himself!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Mercury12(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
southsouthking:
Where him see gun?
una no dey read? 😂

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Vopomase: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Mercury12(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Afamsi:
13yr old urchin killed an innocent 3yr old girl. Yerobber amaka
..... With your fflathead like gwadalada. . tribal bigot 😂

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by imagrg(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fear village people.

They even made Tinubu win an erection he was not even entitled to.

Now he wanna fvck Nigerians up!

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by anonymuz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lilbert:
bailable offense..
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Afamsi: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Mercury12 post=121641782]
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lilbert:
u nor dey follow up since...

it is CORN-tributory CORN-fused negligence

don't thank me 4 bringing u UpTo date watagwan on shosho media since morning oo!
grin
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by EmekaA125(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Afonja skull miners killing and maiming. Cursed ewedu eating miscreants embarassed embarassed
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by jimyjames(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
sisisioge:

He is not a toddler, he is 13yrs! Dude should have pointed it himself!
A Dane gun is not a pistol one can point at himself , most Dane guns don't even look like real guns cause they are made with wood and iron
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by EmekaA125(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
After his face has been scratched aggressively, the little boy from Oshogbo decided to take the life of a little girl. Death to all afonjas skull miners embarassed embarassed
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by sisisioge: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
jimyjames:

A Dane gun is not a pistol one can point at himself , most Dane guns don't even look like real guns cause they are made with wood and iron

Anyways, he has killed someone. He pointed it like it was a gun. He pulled the trigger like it was a gun. The gun fired and killed a child just the way guns are designed to kill. The boy is responsible for the act albeit with some help. Issue resolved.

By the way, 13yrs old are having sex and impregnating females now o. This particular one decided to grow up fast! Evil pikin!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by oracle009(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

Nobody should quote me and insult me since Nigerians have decided to be sick and always step into the polling unit with tribalism and petty sentiments

Typical of Igbos. Accursed fellow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Faposky95: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
The cloud over that state needs a spiritual overhaul....
Small wonder Lagos is this polluted.....
Sorry folks...
It is wat it is....!!!!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Carlyboi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
That killer shouldn’t be treated like a juvenile,you picked up a gun pointed it at someone and pulled the trigger!what was he expecting for the innocent young baby now deceased body to repel?Rubbish!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by jimyjames(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
sisisioge:

Anyways, he has killed someone. He pointed it like it was a gun. He pulled the trigger like it was a gun. The gun fired and killed a child just the way guns are designed to kill. The boy is responsible for the act albeit with some help. Issue resolved.

By the way, 13yrs old are having sex and impregnating females now o. This particular one decided to grow up fast! Evil pikin!

Nothing will be done to him , it was an innocent act , the adult who loaded the gun and kept it where children play is the one to blame

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Goalnaldo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Son of satan!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Isabi4lov: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ogun state do come again undecided
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Brek: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.