Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Fear Them, And Be Careful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Them, And Be Careful (302 Views)

See Tweets Where Buhari Said The Youth Should Make The Government Fear Them / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Them, And Be Careful by OGwales(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fear these people and be careful with them before it is too late. That was how they were supporting IPOB ESN, until it backfired.
They are fond of claiming people lands and Territories, that is how they included Benue, Rivers and other south south territories into their quest for Biafra until these other people started questioning and objecting their ungodly inclusion into the Biafra quest.
Now they are trying to drag power with their host, the only place in the country they feel most welcomed and comfortable, far comfortable than their own territory.

I partly blame Tinubu for their involvement in Lagos politics, he brought them in, he gave them that undue privilege. Do unto others what you have them do unto you. Ordinary presidential election they only voted for their tribesman and rained insults and hatred for other people's preferred candidate... The results from the region is clear enough, yet you want to drag with another man's land.

I love the north for not giving them such undue privilege. Since you are good at developing other people's territories, stay in your land and develop it. This will attract people to your region, home and away.

LAGOS NO BE NO MAN'S LAND. NA YORUBAS GET AM, GEOGRAPHICALLY, HISTORICALLY, CULTURALLY AND POLITICALLY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Them, And Be Careful by Taba21: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
OGwales:
Fear these people and be careful with them before it is too late. That was how they were supporting IPOB ESN, until it backfired.
They are fond of claiming people lands and Territories, that is how they included Benue, Rivers and other south south territories into their quest for Biafra until these other people started questioning and objecting their ungodly inclusion into the Biafra quest.
Now they are trying to drag power with their host, the only place in the country they feel most welcomed and comfortable, far comfortable than their own territory.

I partly blame Tinubu for their involvement in Lagos politics, he brought them in, he gave them that undue privilege. Do unto others what you have them do unto you. Ordinary presidential election they only voted for their tribesman and rained insults and hatred for other people's preferred candidate... The results from the region is clear enough, yet you want to drag with another man's land.

I love the north for not giving them such undue privilege. Since you are good at developing other people's territories, stay in your land and develop it. This will attract people to your region, home and away.

LAGOS NO BE NO MAN'S LAND. NA YORUBAS GET AM, GEOGRAPHICALLY, HISTORICALLY, CULTURALLY AND POLITICALLY.

Good morning it's too late let Igbo rule Lagos the capital of Yoruba, after all you sold yourselves for 12 pieces of bronze not even silver

1 Like

Re: Fear Them, And Be Careful by budaatum: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Taba21:

Good morning it's too late let Igbo rule Lagos the capital of Yoruba, after all you sold yourselves for 12 pieces of bronze not even silver
Bronze, where?

Manillas were used extensively as currency in West Africa from the 15th to the 20th century. During the Transatlantic slave trade manillas were a frequent medium of exchange for slaves.

Copper, penannular currency bracelet.
Bonny River, Southern Nigeria. A. Manilla

Though, to be honest, that trade was mostly in the East.

Re: Fear Them, And Be Careful by Taba21: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:

Bronze, where?

Though, to be honest, that trade was mostly in the East.

It was a proverb that's what I meant not bronze image

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Them, And Be Careful by budaatum: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Taba21:

I guess it's typical of me to be pedantically factual.
Re: Fear Them, And Be Careful by burp18: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Taba21:

you don't understand sarcasm.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan High Chief Beaten To A Pulp On Election Day / Enugu Guber: Apga A Mole To Pdp, While Lp Is A Political Opportunist — Ohanaeze / Seyi Tinubu: Six Fascinating Facts You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.