Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience (29526 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area / CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Newusername(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
mployer:

cheesy

I have made up my mind, I will start picking passengers with my car on my way to work, starting from Monday.

Way to go sir. Na wetin some people with car dey do for Lagos be this especially those wey dey go Island and always returning from same after the close of the day.
Na good side hustle. Be security conscious and alert in case of gbege.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by mediclife1987(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
ahnie:

It's still costly seff...if I create time stand for ATM queue one hour I can get that 20k sef,the odds are favourable to me because I m an early riser.

I can be at the banking premises by 3.am if I want to.

Well it's something I too can do, but I don't know if they've started loading cash, and make dem no go load old money give person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Ellasure: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
It is not easy at all and it includes possible sudden death to human kind.

Buhari has always been desdly, death arising from his inhuman directives as a public servant never trouble him. He is probably receiving accolades from his fraudulent gangs making brisk money by charging people who changed old notes to new notes at exorbitant prices.

The president and his advisers are not from Nigeria, it seems.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Luckysbab: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
ahnie:

Who might that be?
Pls don't tell me that emieweyrey the bald head manatee is a deltan.

Emefiele, of course.

I don't understand the nature of the man's problem, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ahnie: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
mediclife1987:

Well it's something I too can do, but I don't know if they've started loading cash, and make dem no go load old money give person cheesy
Over the counter inside banking pays old notes,but the ATM pays new notes.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ahnie: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Emefiele, of course.

I don't understand the nature of the man's problem, honestly.
Oghene me biko o.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Dybala11(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
moststylish:
who go feed you when you dey learn programming
Manna from heaven na, e don write the program laidat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by abimic(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

You can say that again, but it is not only limited to programmers, all departments in a company can go remote, depending on the company in question.

My friend with Google USA had been working remotely since she got the Job from the word go.

So not only programmers can work remotely, ALL DEPARTMENTS CAN WORK REMOTELY.

It is just to take your tasks into consideration before deploying the application.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Beremx(f): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
I don't even have any money with me. I used the last 100 naira with me to take bike to the market only to trekk back home. 😐😐😐

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Newusername(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy. Good evening my brother.

I don leave the bakery work since 2021 na...the cost of ingredients pursue man from that side first.

Oh! Okay. No problem, it is well. God go bless your hustle.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

grin grin grin you know the vibes
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Heroesworths(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
I don't know how I lost my last #50 I want to use to buy grind pepper to cook condition rice

You meant CORNdition abi

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Heroesworths(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Higgies:
May what Buhari and his cronies make us go through befall them and their loved ones too.

Wallahi all these caahless nonsense is really affecting sales. Bakery owners are majorly one of the worst hits.

E no dey work like that baba. May God just pull us up
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Sirseedorf(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please guys, I need a place to stay in Victoria island o, I just got a job after all the suffering. Please guys I will be a helping and better person. I need a place to stay, just to be able to met up with my new job.

Modify, I can clean the environment, wash and help in any form.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Albertone:

I'm learning front end web dev. I have no issues with js basics for now. But CSS is just a bastar*.
I learnt it but to use the knowledge to clone a site is war.
That's what is holding me back.

Go and learn backend and dey practice your css and thank me later. That's where money is grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Newusername(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sirseedorf:
Currently in Victoria island, around eko hotel, honestly it as not been easy, no cash to eat, the network is showing people shege. We pay for food through terminal but if your bank network or ATM fail you're doomed because the food seller will refuse to sell food to you and the hunger will continue.

Hmm. I understand. I am currently at VI though, the advantage wey I get be say I be barber and I dey demand cash. God go help us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Nwaotu10(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm a video Editor, I work from home. I only go out twice a day to eat using my Atm card grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Heroesworths(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lalami3232:

Better person... God bless you more
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Luckysbab: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
ahnie:

Oghene me biko o.

Agbor man. The man no do well.

E be like say na to trace him compound, tell him people make them follow am talk.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by samfrancis1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lalami3232:

. Bros I need start something from real.. please I’ll need your help with guidelines .. or what to start with….
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by XOTHEHOST(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's not easy my at all 😌 experience plenty
I waka from berger to mowe
Pos agent dey charge 1700 for 4k

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ahnie: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Agbor man. The man no do well.

E be like say na to trace him compound, tell him people make them follow am talk.
My disdain for peeps that originated from agbor is legendary.they always gats this cunning and wicked traits in them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Newusername:

Oh! Okay. No problem, it is well. God go bless your hustle.
πŸ™ bro
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by pusapou(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Samsunny99:
Most traders now are now using POS machine so they could make sales
I THOUGHT THEY STUBBORNLY CLAIMED they wouldn't. Listen these cashless has come to stay. All other countries are like that Nigerians learn by Force!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
babaoo:
This cashless policy has really dealt with me,over 90k hanged, access bank is holding 60k,gtb is holding 30k,just dis nite I transfer 3600 and the person is telling she never receive alert madam check ur balance she refuse,telling me dat she normally received alert what if bank no send alert nkor....plz anybody Sabi gtb email address where I can complain,the useless acct officer number I saw tru their app no gree pick phone.
I spoke with access care center ,I was told to wait 5 working dat but gtb care center just dey waste my credit..20min call customer no pick call

lodge the complaint via their webpage. visit GTBANK website or Google gtbank dispense error online. fill the form yourself.. that alone is the d same thing that will be done when u visit any branch..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Streetmovement(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigeria is gone

There's nothing like one Nigeria

Just personal gain and games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
This policy has to be stopped. It's hurting a lot of businesses
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Albertone(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Go and learn backend and dey practice your css and thank me later. That's where money is grin grin

Css is not needed in backend though.
Are you suggesting I go the full stack route?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by olaeffect(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lalami3232:

Hope you will be able to program food at home without leaving your house or spending cash?

We are talking of national calamity here your are using you and your one room as example.

Hope you now see the real motherf*cker🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by donprayer900(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm even quarrelling now with people that work for me, I want to transfer but he said he needed cash or I should transfer and add 400 naira to every thousand I transfer for d withdrawal. Las las na d transfer I do with zero charges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by electromide05(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
I trek about 6km today because I no get cash for transport to work...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Tekzyflex(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buhari nah big devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) / Forex Brokers In Nigeria / 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.