Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience (29628 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area / CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by peacefulhome(f): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2023
deltateam:

Until you get into trouble with union.

He would not in Jesus name. Be positive for once.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Oyindamolah: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2023
ohams1985:
please i need one
The OPay POS application is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Although, the latest official POS prices for OPay POS machines are N60,000
for OPay Smart POS, N45,000
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by dankorode(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Abfinest007:
What I can say is that God will bless d man behind opay but as for first Bank and uba I pray u get d kind of service u render to ur customer
You no lie na opay dey help me now

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Brushstrokes20: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2023
labi1977:

I just realised yesterday this evil man has been involved in coup & progroms since 1966 on down.

It seems he wants to cause chaos and destruction before he leaves Nigeria in flames.

I pray he truly hands over peace I hope so.
Spot on!... The NEPOTIC, bloodthirsty PHARAOH actually wanted his kinsman to succeed him, but due to his inability to achieve that, he's hell bent on triggering a crisis or coup, his stock in trade!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by wahalawahala: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2023
babaoo:
This cashless policy has really dealt with me,over 90k hanged, access bank is holding 60k,gtb is holding 30k,just dis nite I transfer 3600 and the person is telling she never receive alert madam check ur balance she refuse,telling me dat she normally received alert what if bank no send alert nkor....plz anybody Sabi gtb email address where I can complain,the useless acct officer number I saw tru their app no gree pick phone.
I spoke with access care center ,I was told to wait 5 working dat but gtb care center just dey waste my credit..20min call customer no pick call
email...gtassistant@gtbank.com, if na card u use make the gt transaction u can correct the issue here straight up https://gtmt.gtbank.com/DispenseWeb/start.aspx

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ceejay80s(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Samsunny99:
Most traders now are now using POS machine so they could make sales
True!!! But they are thieves, they add #100 charges for u, I just made a photocopy of #900 and asked if they have pos machine , he said yes but I will pay #100 extra for charges.... I vex no be small, they are using it to cheat people

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by samwash(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2023
All this cashless economy when Nigerians dey shout about, this is noway cashless it's suffering, those economy we are trying to imitate, they still have enough money in circulation.
This is money scarcity economy not cashless economy.
When good things reach Nigeria, them go spoil than.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by dankorode(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
babaoo:
This cashless policy has really dealt with me,over 90k hanged, access bank is holding 60k,gtb is holding 30k,just dis nite I transfer 3600 and the person is telling she never receive alert madam check ur balance she refuse,telling me dat she normally received alert what if bank no send alert nkor....plz anybody Sabi gtb email address where I can complain,the useless acct officer number I saw tru their app no gree pick phone.
I spoke with access care center ,I was told to wait 5 working dat but gtb care center just dey waste my credit..20min call customer no pick call
go and open opay account

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Lovenorth: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
E shock me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by deltateam: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2023
peacefulhome:

He would not in Jesus name. Be positive for once.

Does your faith give you permission to break the law?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by dankorode(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2023
olahero:
Just came back from where I went to buy noodles and suya, cough tablets, I did transfer all through including to Mai Suya guy.

My Last Week Terrible Banking Experienced.

Last week Tuesday I was out of cash that I was left with just #200, so on Wednesday morning, I went to bank as early as 5.30am to pick up a number I will used to enter banking hall, I was given 108, I didn't even bothered to questioned the number I was given since I found many people in some banks before reaching my own bank, so after picking the number, I went back home to pray and help my wife with kids.

Fast forward to 8.00am, I quickly rushed to drop off my kids at school and headed to bank straight, it was passed 8am, I so many people at the gate, fortunately for me, they just called 1-90 which many numbers were not around like me, getting to 9am, the crowd getting increasingly and the bank staffers were not able to control us, the manager came out and address us and he went back, when it's turn of 91-130 which I fall in, the crowd hijacked the gate and people rushed in and I managely rushed in as well.

The manage came out of the banking hall and he ordered everyone of us should leave or they shut down operations for the day, I was like haaa, with this kind crowd ooo, when the man insisted, some of us obliged while some stayed aback, i think I made mistakes by leaving because those people that stayed back were later attended to first before us.

And it's almost 10am, the manager came out again and said some of us should enter but we will used number to enter the banking hall, we all agreed, when they open the gate people still rushed in, after lining up, we spent like 30mins inside the hot sun, after some paparazzi, we were ordered to leave the sun and manager ordered those of us should enter in other for them to call in another set of people.

It was after 11am I entered the banking hall, we were rushed to get withdrawal teller, queue for the withdrawal, i was feeling hungry and the cashier sent me back to go and verified my account bkos it's current account, that I will need to signed it from customer service, get it signed, went back and the man noticed that I am fucking angry and looks tired.

He collected my slip and gave me #200x100 of old note, I wasn't even bothered to check it as I quickly rushed out of the bank and when I reached outside, I pity those that are still struggling to get number... grin

God will judge them all.
see shege
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by overdrive(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
drezzyx:
May your life and the life of your generation be like whatever problem we are all going through in this country.
Since you wrote your life is better with apc govt.

He was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by blowjohn(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Even if its 20 naira sweet omo na transfer or pos o.

I don't care what the charge is but am not parting with my raw cash.

Even if the sweet is 50 naira and charge is 100 naira, I will do transfer or use POS.

Mobility first.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by blowjohn(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2023
dankorode:
You no lie na opay dey help me now

UBA network is very stable o.

Infact the most stable.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ontolegit(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
I'm in Lagos, where are you?
How much is the moniepoint POS?
SMJay:
if you want monie point POS, I am your plug

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by mediclife1987(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2023
ahnie:

Over the counter inside banking pays old notes,but the ATM pays new notes.

Okay naw, why did they do it that way sef?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2023
peacefulhome:

I can never. I know what am saying. So forget am.
oya where ur house dey so I can collect cash
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2023
DivineT:

Are you base in Lagos

No. Osun state
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2023
blowjohn:

UBA network is very stable o.

Infact the most stable.
Even Access better pass UBA, no dey whine yourself here.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by maasoap(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

That means you voted APC that criticized what it deliberately created. And did your candidate still criticize the policy after the election. Why has the candidate now chose to remain quiet. A candidate that was okay when bag of rice skyrocketed from N8500 to 35000.

He was okay! What do you even mean by that? You are suggesting that he should have gone to Aso Rock with a cane? Lol.

A candidate that kept quiet when $1 is now N800. A candidate that supported SARS during END SARS protest.

And you all knew the kind of destructions of lives and properties that #Endsars protests brought to the land? You knew how security of lives and properties went from bad to worst?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by yaki84: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
My parents waybill 30,000 naira cash for me weekly.

I'm the lucky few.

I share it with my guys.

I rarely use cash though except for barbeque, fresh meat, fresh fish, fresh vegetables and fruits.

Abeg u fit waybill 10k gimme?
Will add 1k charge

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by yaki84: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Spiff20:
Emefiele will suffer for 350 years
U come back late in the night to the house u rr staying with ur dad.
Gateman no gree open gate upon say u dey see say him no sleep..instead of calling ur dad out, u begin vent ur anger on the gateman.

When buhari gave cbn order to recirculate the old 200naira, did emefiele said no?

First the governors didnt join cbn and emefiele in their suit, na only the fed govt they took to court

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by blowjohn(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Even Access better pass UBA, no dey whine yourself here.

Access better pass UBA how?
Access wey no get access to network!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Spiff20(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2023
yaki84:

U come back late in the night to the house u rr staying with ur dad.
Gateman no gree open gate upon say u dey see say him no sleep..instead of calling ur dad out, u begin vent ur anger on the gateman.

When buhari gave cbn order to recirculate the old 200naira, did emefiele said no?

First the governors didnt join cbn and emefiele in their suit, na only the fed govt they took to court
Buhari own is 500 years.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Lalami3232(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Allisgud:
enlight me abeg, i dey interested, how do i go about it

Go online and get videos or go to an I.T school like NIIT, FlammyTech, Aptech etc.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Lalami3232(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Please I want to learn computer programming, and what's is my career prospect after learning it. I want a career change, is it a good career. ?

Yes it's a good career.... Try it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by CareerMom: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
I don't understand why companies can't let their staff work from home. Where I work, only those that have cars are coming to work. All others without cars are working from home. WhatsApp web is used to communicate effectively.
On the other hand, it breaks my heart to see school children trekking to school and back under hot sun. Teachers have also lost weight because of trekking. Nigeria is just a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Lalami3232(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Yseone:
Broh, where's your location?
I'm interested in the programming training

No need of knowing my location.
Go to any I.T school around you and start learning. If you're in Lagos, I would suggest FlammyTech, NIIT, HIIT, or Aptech for you
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by spiralwedge(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
people change uno, he might be a different person now

The kind slap i wan give you is still doing press up.

His true colours are already coming out. Wait till he knows he has no chances at the tribunal or court or when Tinubu is sworn in.

I have always known him to play divisive cards. He only got lucky now because of APC’s muslim-muslim ticket which made many think he’s an alternative. I say nahhhhh.

The next coming decade we will begin to separate religion from politics. And if possible, tribalism from it too
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Lalami3232(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2023
fawaz050:

Teach us Programming na. I'm a Finance major who believes all knowledge are within reach. I have learnt SQL on my own, but anytime I try Python, y head dey turn. but I believe I'll get it. I don't mind personal classed from you

Teach for free?? No I don't teach for free, that's if I even want to assist you. Go online and learn or go to any I.T school around you. But if I'm to teach you, then you will pay heavily for it because knowledge is money. But I would rather you go to any good I.T school, programming is easy when you put your mind and soul into it
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by 77star: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Buhari is fast taking us to the stone age where we trade by Barter. Wickedness is when you vote APC a third time. It is this election I know that a lot of people are wicked.
a lot of Nigerians are stupid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Banks Get June 2016 Recapitalisation Deadline / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / 15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.