Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS (15322 Views)

Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Spanki(f): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2023
caprini1:
Apart from infrastructure,PDP did better than the mess APC is taking the country through.....living was better,food was very affordable ,nobody was running away from the country in quantum ....yes,they stole ,but not as much as APC is doing at the moment.300 billion for a sham election and another 300 billion for a soon to be sham census.....almost 8yrs and no single refinery is working and billions are still been pumped in for turn around maintenances....i can go on and on.APC is evil.

Ah.. hmm.. we cannot forget easily what we went through please. This party is why APC had a chance, they politiced Boko Haram than kill their sponsors, Nigeria army budget rose to N999b same as the growth of Boko Haram. Maybe you don't reside in Nigeria.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Nnemuka(f): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
sorry, you can use sniper or hang yourself up a tree or hug transformer trust me your pains will be gone. Sore Loser

He will still be prosecuted and sentenced to death..
Greedy Inec chairman
After him, Nigeria will have to chase thieves and criminals like you to hell where you really belong. You can continue sucking his d1ck for now..
Fraudsters
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by muykem: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Because the serial laser lose again.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by descoay(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2023
These people should stop disturbing our peace. They should go to the election tribunal and prove their case of rigging and other malpractice because both PDP and LP are claiming to be the winner of the election. Bunch of losers.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Postinor: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2023
PHIPEX:
He deserves a jail term. He was given so much authority under trust (even more than that of Buhari at this time) but he badly betrayed the nation. It will be a shame to have one man's greed derail the peace, justice and progress of this nation.

How do you declare a winner of a presidential election and the whole nation went into mourning, something went terribly wrong
I didn't mourn along with you ohh,I was really impressed with the result of the election, jagaban 23
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by asanausana91: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
olodo he dished the hope of ur fellow FAILED TERRORIST Obidient headless mobs by announcing the right results, he didn't dish hope of we sane Nigerians. Dying swine move on already
shameless fool is proud of an election that is not acceptable to 85% of Nigeria. No president in this world has ever won a presidential election with only 8 million votes. Out of 93 million voters, only 8 million votes for him. Why? That shows that tinubu didn't get even 10 % of Nigerian votes.
If this election is allowed to stand then tinubu will be the most hated and unpopular president of the world.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/mahmood-yakubu-should-face-prosecution-pdp-tells-police-dss/

E dey pain Dem.....

There is nothing anybody can do about it......

Tinubu will be our president till 2031 ........

If Dem like make Dem go court from now till next year,. Tinubu don enter already......
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
press9jatv:
Mahmoud Yakubu must be jail

For what ?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Evergreen12345:
him and Tinubu should be in PRISON

For winning an election abi?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Evergreen12345(f): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

For winning an election abi?

well continue battling with your conscience
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Evergreen12345(f): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
APCNig:

This your English says it all. Even Pigin isn't as senseless as this

continue fighting with your conscience
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Evergreen12345(f): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
and your dad too

Weyrey

atleast i'm not a bastard like you
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Goodconcept78: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Evergreen12345:

atleast i'm not a bastard like you
your dad will go to prison too
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Aify147:
Yakubu and Tinubu should be made to face the consequences of their fraud if Nigeria is to be taken serious by international communities

There is nothing any international communities can do about it....... Tinubu will be the president till 2031......if una no like am Japa to your international communities
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Evergreen12345(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
keep struggling
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by thisisit: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
CURSED MAHMOUD... WOE UNTO HIS GENERATION
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by OloyeVIII: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
If Tinubu wants to be accepted is quite easy.. if he becomes president, Keep Yakubu in office. Some states will have an election after this, definitely it will be flawed. Then use that as a reason to drown him, watch how Nigerians will vote him for a 2nd term. People are angry at INEC not exactly the opposition.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Bellotelli: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
If dem born anybody fada we'll make he touch am. grin
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by GoodIsGod: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Manhood Yakubu is a thiefing professor

Manhood is a robber
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by OloyeVIII: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
grin

PDP in sifia pain

What do you think about this Shettima guy? though i'm not an APC supporter, something about that guy doesn't sit well with me..
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by press9jatv: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

For what ?

for conducting sham election and affirmed sham collation of results too. He must be jailed
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Jurncj(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
In a sane country,with the public outcry of this flawed election,Inec chairman should have resigned and not conduct the governorship and state house assembly elections. Inec chairman dashed the hope and trust of about 25million Nigerians who most participated in the election.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by zikter(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
What a world. PDP complaining bitterly about rigging. I will be sympathetic when other parties complain about rigging but not PDP. I can still remember the days of Maurice Iwu like yesterday
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Moh247: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
OloyeVIII:

What do you think about this Shettima guy? though i'm not an APC supporter, something about that guy doesn't sit well with me..

Shetima is a Kanuri man.. most Kanuri are stoic and they hardly show emotions

Example of Kanuri that hardly show feelings late Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, and Gen Abacha

Just like the Kanuri's, Many Russians are also stoic, and don't smile, and this doesn't mean they are not nice

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
press9jatv:
for conducting sham election and affirmed sham collation of results too. He must be jailed

Indeed.....

Who will jail him ? There is nothing anybody can do to yakub mamood .........they are just wasting their time......
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Ellasure: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
If PDP leaders and presidential candidates know so much about the frauds during the elections, reasonability demands that they should go to a court of competent jurisdiction and stop giving news conferences thereby disturbing the peace of the Nigerian landscape.

Elections comes once in four years and all contestants should prepare themselves well
The be ready to loose and win. It is majority that carries the day.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is ahead this time who will be next time.

Atiku should be advised to keep calm because nobody discouraged him from not agreeing with Wike and his group. Just imagine a war general going to war with half of his troops in discussion with their enemies. He will surely loose and very badly too. Atiku was never artikulate rather he was carefree and careless enough to open a window for his political opponents to move straight into the middle of his troops while the war was in progress.

The true general won the battle and the battlefield and if he should continue his noise making he could disintegrate the PDP and Atiku will be remembered as someone that is too proud in character and very difficult individual lacking wisdom and understanding to manage success and failures.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Teeroyzimma: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

DON'T LET THE FAILURE OF YOUR FRAUD OBI AND HATRED FOR OTHER BETTER CANDIDATES THAN OBI MAKE YOU COMMENT RUBBISH.

EVEN IF THE ELECTION IS DONE AGAIN, PETER OBI WILL STILL COME DISTANT 3RD

WE ARE NOT TALKING OF ANAMBRA HERE

he came 2nd on the original result so keep shut
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Larryndelaw: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
PHIPEX:
He deserves a jail term. He was given so much authority under trust (even more than that of Buhari at this time) but he badly betrayed the nation. It will be a shame to have one man's greed derail the peace, justice and progress of this nation.

How do you declare a winner of a presidential election and the whole nation went into mourning, something went terribly wrong
You are the one mourning. Me ,my family and my community are rejoicing. You can mourn now till eternity, BAT is your president for 8 years. Anyway Snipper is cheaper now in the market
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by Larryndelaw: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
he came 2nd on the original result so keep shut
Herr is one of the gullible ones again.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS by OloyeVIII: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:

Shetima is a Kanuri man.. most Kanuri are stoic and they hardly show emotions

Example of Kanuri that hardly show feelings late Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, and Gen Abacha

Just like the Kanuri's, Many Russians are also stoic, and don't smile, and this doesn't mean they are not nice
The guy dey scare me, i'm afraid of that guy pushing CityBoy to the side and becoming a dictator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming / FG Renames National Theatre, Now Lagos Creative And Entertainment Center / Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.