Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Samklef Presents ‘nonillionaire Anthem’ Ft I.z And You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Samklef Presents ‘nonillionaire Anthem’ Ft I.z And You (465 Views)

TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) / Olamide - Confession Aiye [prod. By Samklef] / Jay Z And Roc Boys Sample Fela's "water No Get Enemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samklef Presents ‘nonillionaire Anthem’ Ft I.z And You by iBlogNaija: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
Samklef recently won the award for ‘Best Producer’ at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) held in New York and has released yet another single, ‘Nonillionaire Anthem‘.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/09/15/netpod-samklef-presents-nonillionaire-anthem-ft-i-z-and-you/

(1) (Reply)

Fmp Video: D'banj - Entertainer / Need Connection To Travel Out Of The Country / Dance In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.