Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? (14128 Views)

Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by EmiDon11: 4:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Did bible prohibit us from wooing a lady inside the church?

Assuming you saw a lady who you think can be your perfect match, is it right to interogate her during church service?

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Bahamas95(m): 4:46am On Mar 12, 2023
During church service? undecided

No need distracting her, you can wait after service.... Just tell her you would like to see her after service to get her attention.

I believe you can see your partner anywhere.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by AntiChristian: 4:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Ọ ṣọmọ!

But what are you going to say?

The holy spirit inspired you or your lust took over you?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Assuming you saw a lady who you think can be your perfect match, is it right to interogate her during church service?

Na wa o. Wait after Church has closed now. Just inform her that you'll like to meet her after service.
She'll know you're serious when you start telling her your mind

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Why not after service . It’s a sin to distract her during service

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by orisa37: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2023
PRAY ALWAYS THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER INTO TEMPTATION.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by JASONjnr(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2023
Where did pastors meet their wives?

Many pastors stated dating their wife's from the church.

Like this sef, if I see better girl inside church, na she go be my wife gan gan.....

Why should everything be seen as a sin or not.

I believe in the commandments of God and I try to be happy with the people around me.

I don't bel6in church doctrines and what some drunk and coke sniffing pastors will climb the pulpit to spill... How God told them this and that ...

Omo, if you see sister Mary weh set, play your games well and wife her.. that can never be a sin!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by advocatejare(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Ọ ṣọmọ!

But what are you going to say?

The holy spirit inspired you or your lust took over you?
Are you aware that rather than for Allah to instruct Muhammad to help Zaid his adopted son and his wife to remain in their marriage, Allah married Zaid’s wife to Muhammad?

8 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Osunfunbi: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
No oooo

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Oyindamolah: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
grin

Lust is a continual problem for men. Guys are visual by default.

I have been a photographer since I was 16 and since my whole mindset is entangled in what is visual, it’s an effort to detach myself. Seeing is what I do. I consider it a blessing to be acutely aware of any tendency to look at anything or anyone. But it doesn’t make it much easier to avoid temptation.

The natural mindset is to look because you are presumably looking for a mate and when you find one, you are going to like looking at her for a long time.

As a Christian, you should trust God for your choice and not be looking around. Turn this over to Him and focus your attention elsewhere. Ask Him to give you self-control.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Jestin: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Were u in church for the purpose of wooing a woman ?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by zilon12(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Your carnal mind grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Olachase(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Most lady's in the church self day find husband grin

13 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by mytime24(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
After church , and not during church service

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by SisterFire(f): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes because male christians supposed not to have a peñis or semens storing in it ,because having a peñis as a child of god is demonic , talk more of semens building up In ur scrotal sacs .
If u feel so much aroused pray don't masturbate. Store the cum like some one storing urine, Store the cum till u marry after 8yrs and see wonders of the holy ghost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by StreetFight: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Devil pikin
Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Mindlog: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Which one be interrogate, you be police officer? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
No it’s not a sin why are you Christians always so conscious of sin sin sin every time why ? Every small thing sin And yet y’all are evil at heart Abeg woo any babe you see for church God no go vex . Some of you seem to forget that religion was exported to you by the not so religious Europeans to establish a system of mental control over you 😂🤣 The entity that is God is so wise and all knowing he doesn’t care about you exercising your biological prerogative to mate and socialize, if he didn’t want you to do that you wouldn’t have penisés and Vaginas and the hormones and chemical reactions that come with it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by alibiz: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2023
That's not why you are in church.
I believe we should be careful of what we do in the presence of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by shadrach77: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2023
The question is, if it's wrong to woo in church where is the right place to woo?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by CityBoy17: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy Sunday.
Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by markkuss: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Are there Good girls in the church again.. Good girls can be anywhere so are the shepeteris
Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by fykes(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Nah...it's carnality
Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by markkuss: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2023
CityBoy17:
Happy Sunday.
Someone should bless me this Sunday.
8114079686. Palm pay.

Go and hussle or go to pray about your predicament...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by CityBoy17: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2023
markkuss:

Go and hussle or go to pray about your predicament...

I'm currently hustling. It isn't payday yet. Thanks for your concern 🙂
Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by Edipet(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Men and women doesn't mix in our church, men in one row and women in the other row, except there was special services that wo have more women, they can join men's row

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by markkuss: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2023
CityBoy17:

I'm currently hustling. It isn't payday yet. Thanks for your concern 🙂

When ever you get your pay... How many people do you inturn reach out to..

Stop begging!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by dapsoneh: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Bahamas95:
During church service? undecided

No need distracting her, you can wait after service.... Just tell her you would like to see her after service to get her attention.

I believe you can see your partner anywhere.
don't tell her u will like to see her after service, she will judge you b4 the service ends. She will be checking you out all through the service and she might even judge you wrongly, just wait patiently till the end of the service and politely approach her

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / British Agency Clears WINNERS CHAPEL Of N3.4bn Allegation / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.