Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. (4828 Views)

About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago / Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion / Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by FuckYourFather(f): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I've engaged him on phone but he said he didn't collect any money from you. Kindly send me a PM so you can send me evidence of how he scammed you. I can't effect someone's arrest just by hear say. I hope you have evidence of how he scammed you? The guy has called me back twice already

Are u a cop or what,
please i need you to help me arrest one criminal his name is duro4chang
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by FuckYourFather(f): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:
I've replied you already. Check your email too
so how is it going, mr olapa have you nabbed the criminals

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Zhirinovsky: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
You are not serious!

When you are, you will paste all information you have here.
Can you imagine the nonsense.
Mati1111:

I can't be asking for help when i have no information about him... I will send the information to anybody willing to help me truly
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Helgreenluv(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
FuckYourFather:

so how is it going, mr olapa have you nabbed the criminals
He is willing to refund her money. I've engaged him. But there is conflict of difference in the amount involved but we will surely reach a conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Helgreenluv(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
FuckYourFather:

Are u a cop or what,
please i need you to help me arrest one criminal his name is duro4chang
Lol. Okay hope you have evidence? I only work with evidence. If you have evidence, I'll swing in to action and do the needful FOC

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
HELLO NAIRALANDERS I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT TOWARDS THIS MATTER, I got a hint on how people called him and all that.I am grateful. But please everyone should stop the calls because @Helgreenluv have taken up the matter and the young man is responding, we hope that the issue will be resolved soon and he will give back my money..

THANKS NAIRALANDERS...
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by FuckYourFather(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Lol. Okay hope you have evidence? I only work with evidence. If you have evidence, I'll swing in to action and do the needful FOC

evidences boku sir, im gathering them will mail you soon. duro4chang must go down
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by obinna4r: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
OkayOkay...
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by duro4chang(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
FuckYourFather:

evidences boku sir, im gathering them will mail you soon. duro4chang must go down
Go and have your head examined.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by wirinet(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

He is willing to refund her money. I've engaged him. But there is conflict of difference in the amount involved but we will surely reach a conclusion

God bless your sir for helping a anonymous stranger on the internet, without asking for anything in return. You type is rare in Nigeria. If just 10% of nigerian law enforcement officers have your attitude, Nigeria would be a better place for us all.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Helgreenluv(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
wirinet:

God bless your sir for helping a anonymous stranger on the internet, without asking for anything in return. You type is rare in Nigeria. If just 10% of nigerian law enforcement officers have your attitude, Nigeria would be a better place for us all.
Amen. Thank you for the prayer. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Helgreenluv(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Hannover(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mati1111:
Hey guys.. Please I need help

A young man scammed me of all my hard earned money in Lagos island, lekki in the name of helping me with a job

I am a young, single lady managing myself and I came to Lagos to source for means of income.

Right now all my savings is gone. I am depressed and do not know how to start my life again.

Please I need my money back.... Please someone should help me find this guy... I am having sleepless nights I can't even eat. And I have no one to stay by my side. Please I need help nairalanders....

How did you meet him? Where did you meet him? We need more information
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Amen. Thank you for the prayer. God bless you too

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by duro4chang(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Helgreenluv post=121690372][/quote] You need to have your head examined aswear.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Favouradekemi: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have to report a scam here in case anyone knows the guy. I complained on twitter to zenith bank about my inability to transfer money out of my zenith bank account, and a guy named Emmanuel Okezie disguised as a zenith bank official (using the zenith bank image) and then he asked me to text him on WhatsApp. I did that and he requested some details which I provided. Je took 100,000 out of my bank into his Palmpay account. Unfortunately for him, Palmpay uses your actual phone number as account number. This is his number 07040376346. His account has been frozen, I heard that he received over 2million naira that same day and moved most of the money out. If you have any information on this guy, please send to me via favourfavour679@gmail.com. PS. I have more chat screenshots as evidence against him.

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Helgreenluv(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Favouradekemi:
I have to report a scam here in case anyone knows the guy. I complained on twitter to zenith bank about my inability to transfer money out of my zenith bank account, and a guy named Emmanuel Okezie disguised as a zenith bank official (using the zenith bank image) and then he asked me to text him on WhatsApp. I did that and he requested some details which I provided. Je took 100,000 out of my bank into his Palmpay account. Unfortunately for him, Palmpay uses your actual phone number as account number. This is his number 07040376346. His account has been frozen, I heard that he received over 2million naira that same day and moved most of the money out. If you have any information on this guy, please send to me via favourfavour679@gmail.com. PS. I have more chat screenshots as evidence against him.
Which state do you reside in so I can advice you on what to do?
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by FuckYourFather(f): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Favouradekemi:

See another brother just hammered, he's a sharp guy and i congratulate him it's not easy, while you this guy are a dullard.
Wise and smart people like him deserves every penny they get, i will call him tho to congratulate him.

CAN YOU IMAGINE, His job was simple but not that simple and a 100 k too, that guy needs to teach me some of his format.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Injera(f): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Shoodboi:
All these scammers again. Format everytime. Keep deceiving yourselves. No one will give you money here. Thief.
Respect!
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Favouradekemi: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Which state do you reside in so I can advice you on what to do?

Lagos state
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Helgreenluv(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Favouradekemi:

Lagos state
You will have to go the EFCC office there and report. Write a letter of petition stating all what transpired with dates and submit it there then after 2 weeks go back to check for update. I assure you that your letter of petition will be approved. You won't spend a dime bribing anyone and the he goat will be arrested and brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mati1111:
Hey guys.. Please I need help

A young man scammed me of all my hard earned money in Lagos island, lekki in the name of helping me with a job

I am a young, single lady managing myself and I came to Lagos to source for means of income.

Right now all my savings is gone. I am depressed and do not know how to start my life again.

Please I need my money back.... Please someone should help me find this guy... I am having sleepless nights I can't even eat. And I have no one to stay by my side. Please I need help nairalanders....
You paid a jobless person to get you a job. Or what job or activity was he into before you paid him. Could it be you saw and fell for those misleading bills on walls that says vacancy for bank managers, Factory supervisors, Accountants e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Favouradekemi: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You will have to go the EFCC office there and report. Write a letter of petition stating all what transpired with dates and submit it there then after 2 weeks go back to check for update. I assure you that your letter of petition will be approved. You won't spend a dime bribing anyone and the he goat will be arrested and brought to justice.

Thank you so much
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
I am still on this case, Helgreenluv told me he has engaged the guy several times and the young man have promised to pay me when he gets his March salary. Today is 6th of April, Helgreenluv isn't picking up my calls for a while now, everything is just stagnant. Which other way should I follow this up so that this guy will help me up. Since then I am still depressed, no job, and the issue devastated me emotionally. Please how can I make this guy to pay me my money.. Thanks all
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by DenreleDave(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mati1111:
I am still on this case, Helgreenluv told me he has engaged the guy several times and the young man have promised to pay me when he gets his March salary. Today is 6th of April, Helgreenluv isn't picking up my calls for a while now, everything is just stagnant. Which other way should I follow this up so that this guy will help me up. Since then I am still depressed, no job, and the issue devastated me emotionally. Please how can I make this guy to pay me my money.. Thanks all

How much is the money in question?

If you know his church, why not go there and also report him?
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
DenreleDave:

How much is the money in question?

If you know his church, why not go there and also report him?

My dear I don't know the particular branch he attends
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by AngelicBeing: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mati1111:

My dear I don't know the particular branch he attends
How much is the total money that be scammed you sad
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
How much is the total money that be scammed you sad

Close to 100k. But it's so much money to me because I am managing and it's my savings I wanted to use to start up something then.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by KogiPikin: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Mati1111:

Close to 100k. But it's so much money to me because I am managing and it's my savings I wanted to use to start up something then.
U need a resounding slap I swear, very foolish pikin.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Obyangel: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mati1111:

If you don't mind, I can use traditional/natural way to get the money for you. He will be begging you to take your money.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Obyangel post=122353398]

If you don't mind, I can use traditional/natural way to get the money for you. He will be begging you to take your money.[/quote

If it's 100% possible I am in.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Obyangel: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Mati1111 post=122358223][/quote]

Very much possible, but you will not take, eat or have any thing with him, once we start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Used By Yahoo Boy For Ritual Vomits Money In Delta State (photo) / Two Grown Women With Matured Clitoris Embarrassing Themselves / PHOTO: Police Arrest Lagos Terror Robbery Gang Led By A 19 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.