Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. (4814 Views)

About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago / Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion / Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2023
FuckYourFather:
This one na mumu girl, you see dem with mercilessly bleached up skin and nonsense attitude but single sense you no get, really hope am the guy though, your toto go catch fire!!!!

What are you saying? What does this have to do with anything? You sound like you resent women for finding you repugnant and avoiding you. You're inventing how she looks and threatening to rape her on top. All you sick phucks in Nigeria deserve to be ended by SARS. Stupid creature.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 1:56am On Apr 09, 2023
FuckYourFather:

See another brother just hammered, he's a sharp guy and i congratulate him it's not easy, while you this guy are a dullard.
Wise and smart people like him deserves every penny they get, i will call him tho to congratulate him.

CAN YOU IMAGINE, His job was simple but not that simple and a 100 k too, that guy needs to teach me some of his format.

Illiterate. Aren't you hearing his entire account has been frozen? He won't get to use a dime of that money because she's smart enough to point out this fraudulent act to the authorities.

This wouldn't even be happening if Elon Musk hadn't bought Twitter and allowed regular people purchase verification and mask as official organizations. It's been happening all over the world and it's wild that instead of empathizing with someone who works for their money, you're gleefully rooting for the thief and wishing they could show you how to do a basic act of stealing. You're slow, stupid and a demented example of the kind of damaged creatures Nigeria is producing. I hope your fraudulent nature gets you in trouble with a policeman who ends you casually in broad daylight.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 1:58am On Apr 09, 2023
You're such a gullible human being though. Every single person here is trying to scam you. From the fools pretending to be policemen to those offering "traditional help". The person who took your money knows you can't do anything to him. Not unless you have the mind to corner him and stab him or something. Go and work for more and keep it close to your chest. Leave Nigerian men alone, they are only looking for women to prey on and destroy.
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Obyangel:

Very much possible, but you will not take, eat or have any thing with him, once we start

Thank u
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=Mati1111 post=122443488]

Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:

You're such a gullible human being though. Every single person here is trying to scam you. From the fools pretending to be policemen to those offering "traditional help". The person who took your money knows you can't do anything to him. Not unless you have the mind to corner him and stab him or something. Go and work for more and keep it close to your chest. Leave Nigerian men alone, they are only looking for women to prey on and destroy.

Meaning I shouldn't ever trust or believe anybody again It doesn't make sense.. Meanwhile It looked like I was guilible and allowed the fool to scam me. But, actually I know that if I want to hunt and get him I will do it with no mercy, the guy brought me into the ghetto and I have met people there who will lure him and treat his Bleep up anytime as I want it, and he will never see it coming because of what he thinks of me.... But, i have made up my mind to not allow an idiot deteriorate my personality and the love of God in me because of what he did to me, I am moving on with my life, one day it will be a story to me and he will keep on moving about helplessly because not everyone you hurt allows you to go free..
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Sunnyhillsfarms: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
Mati1111:

Meaning I shouldn't ever trust or believe anybody again It doesn't make sense.. Meanwhile It looked like I was guilible and allowed the fool to scam me. But, actually I know that if I want to hunt and get him I will do it with no mercy, the guy brought me into the ghetto and I have met people there who will lure him and treat his Bleep up anytime as I want it, and he will never see it coming because of what he thinks of me.... But, i have up made up my mind to not allow an idiot deteriorate my personality and the love of God in me because of what he did to me, I am moving on with my life, one day it will be a story to me and he will keep on moving about helplessly because not everyone you
hurt allows you to go free..
Hi! Sorry about your ordeal...
Has you issue been resolved yet?
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Sunnyhillsfarms: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
Has your issue been resolved yet?
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by Mati1111: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sunnyhillsfarms:
Has your issue been resolved yet?
I couldn't do anything about it, i have moved on with my life
Re: Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. by xesehe: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mati1111:
Hey guys.. Please I need help

A young man scammed me of all my hard earned money in Lagos island, lekki in the name of helping me with a job

I am a young, single lady managing myself and I came to Lagos to source for means of income.

Right now all my savings is gone. I am depressed and do not know how to start my life again.

Please I need my money back.... Please someone should help me find this guy... I am having sleepless nights I can't even eat. And I have no one to stay by my side. Please I need help nairalanders....
contact icpc lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Mortuary Attendant Takes Pictures With Corpses (graphic Images) / Owo Catholic Church Attack: Police Man Disabled One Of The Gunmen (Video) / School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.