Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos (26771 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by envoymedia: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
The Labour party governorship candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has confirmed reports that there was a gunshot incident during his campaign in the Epe area of Lagos state on Saturday, March 11, IGBERETV reports.

He made the confirmation after it was reported on Saturday that gunshots were fired at his campaign train in the Epe area of the state.

In an interview with Arise TV this morning, Gbadebo said he was in the community to campaign when some men who were wearing a political party's campaign shirts obstructed their movement. He said the timely intervention of the police and the DSS who were on his train helped to prevent the incident from escalating.

He said;

‘’There have been lots of threats. We have gotten a lot of intel about potential assassination attempts on my life. Yes it happened in Epe. We had Honorable Wale Oluwo with us and we also hand Honorable Najid of the PDP working with us and they were also shot at in Epe yesterday.

There was a lot of anger amongst the APC youths that were there because these people were wearing greater rising T-shirts so we are not speculating, they were APC.

The idea is we need to move away fom this agberocracy that Lagos state has come to be defined as where it is about violence and vitrol and anger and suppression and intimidation . If you do your job, you shouldn't have to intimidate people''

On how the incident happened, Gbadebo said

‘’As our convoy was moving, a lot of young men came out and tried to block the road and we couldn't go in. We had a lot of force with us in terms of the police and it was very important that we did not show any force because what will then happen as they are trying to propangadize a Gbadebo to a Chinedu, they will now say I came in there and I tried to take over Epe and I am using guns. We had the police go in there and try to allay everything. The DSS was also very helpful in trying to neutralize the situation. They did shoot at us and they did try to intimidate us''
https://igberetvnews.com/1440587/gbadebo-recounts-gunshots-fired-campaign-train-epe-lagos/

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.

119 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by ProudEdoBoy: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
The house boy of Tinubu must be voted our of office simple

298 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by 40Bullets: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jagaban army should behave themselves o.
If you try anything with our incoming governor, we will smoke out everything that is called agbero in Lagos.

This isn't Funso Williams

Meanwhile ESABOD has a message for all the senseless touts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3cC6qMkutA

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by BurialGround: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well.

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.

437 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by press9jatv: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thank God you and your team were saved, The Lord Almighty will continue to protect you and guide you on every side. You are the People’s choice, You win the March 18th governorship election

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by press9jatv: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:
The house boy of Tinubu must be voted our of office simple
Sanwo Olu that’s not from Lagos State is a goner

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by ProudEdoBoy: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.
Leave am senseless skull miners think everyone is senseless

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Parachoko: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
He don learn from Him Tu Lie

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their country, with this mindset you won't become one.
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by BurialGround: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.

Shut up!

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by ENGINEERG(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dictators won't give up easily....But Lagosians must be freed now

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by kcnwaigbo: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Abeg Shut up!! Terrorist.Even bringing your hooligansm to an online site

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by insidelife22(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nigerians

Wake up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nwaetche(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Shurruup!

You an old man. Your mates are presidents in France, Canada and elsewhere.

The Canadian prime minister was a teacher when he was drafted in to contest and govern a country with far more GDP and advanced than Nigeria.

GRV is good to go. We need an MIT graduate with world class world view to govern lagos. GRV studied at MIT, an IVY league university. The IVY league universities are where most American President and other world leaders are trained. Lagos would not be an exception.

GRV is also a son of the soil and a scion of the stories Rhode-Vivourfamily of Isale-Eko. What is Sanwo-Olu pedigree? None that we know except serving Tinubu.

Esoresor:

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by helinues: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mr Cele, continue lighting candles..

grin

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Putindbutt: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi also played the same script of attempt on his life, in the end, he came a distant third. Chinedu will lose the same way as Obi.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Hoelujohn: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well.
If he is experienced, he would have ordered the police to shoot at them. Is that what u called experience? You need mental evaluation

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Hoelujohn: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Till Tinubu grandson becomes your governor before your eyes go open.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Jimiyung(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Agberocrazy,, this guy is delusional. i cant laugh enough.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Tolesav: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
They want to kill this innocent boy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Am not surprised. They are so desperate now but Gbadebo will still win. Omoluabi ekoo lafę lalimosho. Sanwoolu doesn't exist here. God bless Ambode who remembered us. As the largest local government in lagos and Nigeria in population, we will deliver our LG for LP as we did on the 25th.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Omoawoke: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
angry

Their regular trade marks

Character assassination
Playing victim
Sympathy votes
Fake news
Propaganda

They tried all the tricks and still lost the presidential.

Chinedu Chinedu!!! There is no room for ipob in Lagos

You can try all the tricks in this world
All the igbos world wide can sponsor your and do all the media outburst you can try.
Lagos is not for Ipob

Go and liberate your people in Anambra from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home

From developers to liberators
They will soon start quoting me, ipob nairalanders
If you see anybody carrying GRV chinedu on their head, some of them have never been to Lagos sef. Just do a background check on them, majority are from that side that sit at home

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
They will fail. Criminals will never overrun Nigeria. GRVforLagos!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Pandev(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin this format don cast chinedu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pandev:
grin this format don cast chinedu

Agbado people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
A new dawn in Lagos is taking place in few days.

Like for GRV Share for Sanwo Olu continuity

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by jeff1993: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanwo olu should just hold himself and caution his supporters.

Inasmuch as I'm an LP supporter , I love sanwo olu and would want him to continue. He is a proactive Governor and he is a working governor also.

I like Vivor Rhodes too but I feel that the seat is too Big and too tempting for him ... He is a greenhorn and he would make lots and lots of mistake which will have a bad stain on him. He should calm down and learn rudiments of Governance and come back next four years.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Kagawa10: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
The useless Brazilian slave descendant with ungrateful OSU toxic mother is at it again! The useless liar has no pedigree or track records to talk about except his blackmailing lies and uselessness! Useless Ipob terrorist!

12 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi / PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) / Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.