Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,888 members, 7,895,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs (3290 Views)

Advice Only; Should I Punish Her For Doing This To Me?... (PIC) / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by fvck(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2023
turawaa:

Reconsider your Ex.
After you guys are Together and She knows
Then Free your Ex too.
Both of them go turn enemy

That one is a Devi.l oh she's the one orchestrating the other... Well I intend to get this one pregnant and let her be lol
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by fvck(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2023
Slynation:
The greatest revenge you can do to any girl is too dump her and upgrade yourself...!! Any other thing doesn't count to them

I'm already upgraded,and will keep going up,I got a very serious relationship already built since I saw the signs,I will be marrying her soon though,maybe in three months time.
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by labake1(f): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
NoNaw:

No fool, u feel uncormfotable witg this coz ure a woman.. ure not needed here by the way, guys talk , yall bicthes greedy and always tryna be smater.. all yall know is "the guy get money " mentality

I D I O T
Re: How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs by rickleye: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Be the bigger man and just leave her. I hate drama. So I break it off asap. I ask the girls, you go out and date someone else and if he treats you better than I good luck. And if he doesn't you've just lost the best thing since slice bread .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life moves on. May her soul continue to rest in peace. / Our Ladies Should Start Watching Their Weights / Nigerian Woman Slams Ladies Who Prefer Wigs Over Cornrows (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.