Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing (31974 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Ruthless70: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2023
obi4eze:
Senior Urchin, you are doing well. But don't forget to rejoice very now while you can. A time of shame is coming for you and your principal because he won't sit on that seat. He is a rejected man. He won't be President. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

Aren't you people tired of this ur envy n literal madness.

1. He will not get Apc ticket he got it

2. He's very sick n demented he proved otherwise

3. He will be disgraced at poll yet he won...

Una no dey Taya...

4. Now he will not be seated, u pray to work hard for ur success n when it's time u r demoted..

Even Satan get tired after 3rd attempt to tempt Jesus

What I see is pure hatred on Tinubu n Yorubas,this is beyond Politcs, if Atiku had won u would have swallow ur peel... Don't foolishly follow people without sense

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by lereinter(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I don't know what Obi will do, but Utomi will soon return to his master's camp to beg for contracts. grin

even Kenneth okonkwo

And obi will join soon

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by lereinter(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2023
March 18 will decide the fate of lp and it's actors

If they luckily get governors, especially in the SE and most importantly lagos, they will now be like ACN of those days

Obi will be the godfather, kingmaker he will be like tinubu for LP

The govs will be funding the party, they will fight again in 2027

By that time they will seek coalition with a strong party

What will happen next ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Johnjustice: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Politicians are merchants, like pat utomi, like Obi, up and down, no compass grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Tvoice: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Laff wan kii me after watching dat video, see as sombori papa resemble vulture grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Asiwaju the slayer of Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by juman(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2023
I still wonder.
So tinubu could be president of Nigeria.
PRESIDENT!!!
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by abobote: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2023
But they were in together in APC before, they were probably celebrating Buhari's victory in 2015
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by juman(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Utomi was good friend of tinubu when he was governor.
He got many contracts from him.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Akpan107(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I don't know what Obi will do, but Utomi will soon return to his master's camp to beg for contracts. grin
Hahahaha... Do you actually think Tinubu will be sworn in as the President?
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by IVORY2009(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers no be this Pat Utomi rundown Habeeb bank. SMH

Bank php
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Na so em go dance enter ASO ROCK grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Mercury12(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2023
All Omo ale won't understand the parables part of the song😂

God bless all true sons and daughters of Omoluabi.
God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by OlawaleBammie: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2023
That lyrics fit make person jump into lagoon grin grin

Btw, this pic dey funny me always grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by treatise: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKz3QMbG1M

cool

Tinubu and Pat Utomi of Labour Party dancing some years ago.

Listen to the lyrics of the song.

Jagaban Master Strategist

A National Unity Cabinet with Labour Party and PDP will work with Tinubu and many are going to be compensated for their under cover politricks

Why all these, is it because BAT legitimacy crisis ?
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by crazygod(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

BUA group Jet
Tony Elemelu
Dangote
Volpi and Chagoury
Just watch how human beings will actually behave if/when Tinubu's certificate of return is revoked and probably arrested. All this people wey dey dine and wine with him will be no where to be found. grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by BJanta: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Pat Utomi the crumb eater and the struggling academic. I've never seen anyone who claims to know so much, but whose head is actually so empty like Utomi .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Mercury12(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
That lyrics fit make person jump to lagoon grin grin

Btw, this pic dey funny me always grin
hahahaha😂 tinubu nah master strategist😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by LajaLaba: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Tvoice:
Laff wan kii me after watching dat video, see as sombori papa resemble vulture grin grin grin
Show us the picture of your papa make we laugh small......IPOB rat grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by babamoha(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2023
That means the man is not practicing what he preaches
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Kaiser20: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
The good thing is Utomi might get a contract under any leader but his heart remains with Obi committed to building a new Nigeria
If the people follow Tinubu just because of contract, then he is not a good person
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by victorsola: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKz3QMbG1M

cool

A National Unity Cabinet with Labour Party and PDP will work with Tinubu and many are going to be compensated for their under cover politricks

pat utomi was one of the youngest members of the economic team during shehu shagari regim , also member of the economic team in lagos state during tinubu regime. So it no news , he said he has respect for tinubu mental power that it will be difficult to put him down.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by seguno2: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Compensated at the expense of the people, who will become more of extreme poverty paupers with more loans like Lagos since 1999 despite high IGR, and the federal government since 2015 despite increasing oil prices?

What is democracy without a vibrant opposition for checks and balances, if we have a government of national unity
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by meum: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Noted
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Donedeal1(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2023
He has the contact and connection

Both home and abroad

It could be a big loss if Asiwaju,

Did not rule

Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by seguno2: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2023
victorsola:
pat utomi was one of the youngest members of the economic team during shehu shagari regim , also member of the economic team in lagos state during tinubu regime. So it no news , he said he has respect for tinubu mental power that it will be difficult to put him down.

The issue here is that he was used by Tinubu to lure Obi away from PDP and divide the party’s votes, especially in the SE & SS

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by chatinent: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Old man also feels happy.

That's nice.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by seguno2: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Hpesoj:
Get your facts rights on Lagos Business School ownership.

If you have any other facts, why don’t you just share them

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.