Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. (4333 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Louis8796: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Contact me on (09167148671).
Raphael007:
Good day house, I have never liked the idea of traveling and facing the unknown in my life don’t get me wrong we all could do with a bit of fresh air in this country, but I also know that this country is A goldmine. I am a family man with two kids and I want to invest the money with me into something lucrative that can sustain me and I will keep building on it. I know 4 million isn’t such a big money in Nigeria today but I am ready to build on it and grow it little by little I do not pay rent as I live in my own house so please if you have really good business idea please share it with me note I am not investing in any online business thanks you all.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
If it were to be me, Nigeria isn't a country I would continue staying as it is.. I bet Nigeria isn't getting better anytime soon under these APC clueless and irresponsible govt expect more harsher and tougher economic policy with the new dunce they've foster on us, tell me how this country would turn out in the next coming years.

With 4M it will b better I relocate to a good and reasonable country even if its an African one with stable economic to start my bussiness and progress 100x better than I would in this mess of a country.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Olawrites: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Raphael007:
Good day house, I have never liked the idea of traveling and facing the unknown in my life don’t get me wrong we all could do with a bit of fresh air in this country, but I also know that this country is A goldmine. I am a family man with two kids and I want to invest the money with me into something lucrative that can sustain me and I will keep building on it. I know 4 million isn’t such a big money in Nigeria today but I am ready to build on it and grow it little by little I do not pay rent as I live in my own house so please if you have really good business idea please share it with me note I am not investing in any online business thanks you all.

Op is a clown
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Emmanuel909090: 1:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Following
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Goodman247: 4:16am On Mar 14, 2023
lereinter:

Though I'm not advising you to japa

But it's fallacy to say "nigeria is a goldmine"

Are you a politician, crook, thief, fraudster, government backed business man

This are the people nigeria is goldmine for

Look for one trading you can do, or if you can buy a good car like 2.5m you will use for transport, but you must be the one driving it

true word, Nigeria is a failed country

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by stonemasonn: 4:52am On Mar 14, 2023
It seems rice is currency now. Consider buying and selling bags of rice. You can start with 50 bags of rice and some 25kg rice, and gallons of vegetable oil. You may need to invest 500K on a shop at a good location, along with a POS machine.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Raphael007(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Olawrites:

Op is a clown

Is it that you just want to show your foolishness or you just want to troll me if that is your plan I have better things to waste my time on I hope you find your peace.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by debbydee(f): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
My advice to you my dear OP is to leave. Maybe you will understand this advise in your old age I pray be then it won't be too late. Nigeria is good but how good/ strong is the Nigerian currency. Nigerians are hard working come to Lagos island and see people hustling but our currency now is nothing to write home about. Like someone advised let's observe the new govt and see how it goes if there is no improvement in our currency my dear pack your bags with your family and leave legally.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Raphael007(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2023
debbydee:
My advice to you my dear OP is to leave. Maybe you will understand this advise in your old age I pray be then it won't be too late. Nigeria is good but how good/ strong is the Nigerian currency. Nigerians are hard working come to Lagos island and see people hustling but our currency now is nothing to write home about. Like someone advised let's observe the new govt and see how it goes if there is no improvement in our currency my dear pack your bags with your family and leave legally.

There is a reason I do not want to travel, the money with me was more than that at some point I tried to travel using some agent who duped me of my major chuck of the money, I have been in the street I want to leave something I can build on, the person calling me clown doesn’t know that 4.5million I stated then an agent did a fake visa to New Zealand for me and ran away with it so right now I am not interested in wasting another money again instead let me invest it here. I did some investment on bamboo but I need something physical I can grow I had to sell off my ride to raise this money so am not wasting it again on any travel nothing.

Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Bemd(m): 5:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Pls I need korope on high purchase
Wodu89:

I am looking for either on hire purchase and can make weekly payments. Can you link me up with anyone that can offer me one ?
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Alexefex(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please drop your number. I have someone who is very much interested in this.

Tohsynetita1:

only business you can do and not lack is farming. I mean that's very sure. there are some you can still do o but am very sure of farming. If you get an acre of land for like 50k , buy pineapple sucker at 30 naira per one and buy 12k pieces, That's like 360k, planting cost like 150k. Around 500k should be enough. 12k pieces can give 24000 fruit, if you sell at 300 per one, that's around 7.2million and don't forget you don't plant anymore the one you planted continue fruiting for years.
what of pawpaw, 20k naira seeds of pawpaw can be used for an acre of land but don't forget, you don't plant it again. what of coconut, Nigeria import coconut weekly, some people are already planning to start it as a retirement plan, what of palm oil, you can't go wrong doing this, what of castor seeds, Being that Nigeria has best soil for castor seeds, it's very low in supply from Nigeria. These and many more that time won't permit me revealing. And the funny thing about this is, once you plant once, you don't plant it anymore, the already planted can fruit for 30 years. So, this is a gold mine.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Tohsynetita1: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Alexefex:
Please drop your number. I have someone who is very much interested in this.

080315425 09
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by OnochieMike: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Call me on 08131188344
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by emperorlaqrin: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Raphael007:

Bros do you want me to be honest with you ?

That Japa wey you no wan reason is what I am going to advise you. Uk is easier to enter. Shey you don marry ?
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Slizzords: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

To be honest I will advise the op to japa with that money. If he can get form A, 4 million will pay complete tuition in other european countries but he doesn't wanna japa. Op I will advise you to change the money to dollars and keep and see how the tinubu regime will be by November.
I really hope OP took your advice
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2023
Slizzords:
I really hope OP took your advice

LoL, November never reach na and people say tinubu is doing well in Nigeria.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Slizzords: 12:36am On Sep 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

The country don spoil finish, things are very hard to be honest. I wish I could travel out, but no money😭😭
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by lastkingsman: 2:50am On Sep 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Feb 25th was it for me, the nonsense Wike did in Rivers State election by re-writing the entire presidential results.

Lodged form A with Ecobank on march 20th, the process became very slow until Tinubu came on board with "unification of FX rate".

I was looking at dollar at 745N/$ (BM) and recalculating my budget before it shot to 930N/$. Ara agba m. Thought unification was supposed to bring down the rate but bulaba was on the beat.

Today, it's 950N/$ (470N/$ at official rate before oh) and am I pushing with the grace of God almighty to leave by Sept 30th. God willing, I shall be alive to tell the story

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2023
lastkingsman:

Feb 25th was it for me, the nonsense Wike did in Rivers State election by re-writing the entire presidential results.

Lodged form A with Ecobank on march 20th, the process became very slow until Tinubu came on board with "unification of FX rate".

I was looking at dollar at 745N/$ (BM) and recalculating my budget before it shot to 930N/$. Ara agba m. Thought unification was supposed to bring down the rate but bulaba was on the beat.

Today, it's 950N/$ (470N/$ at official rate before oh) and am I pushing with the grace of God almighty to leave by Sept 30th. God willing, I shall be alive to tell the story

Amen. What country
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Gerrard59(m): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You suppose church o grin
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Nice2023(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

To be honest I will advise the op to japa with that money. If he can get form A, 4 million will pay complete tuition in other european countries but he doesn't wanna japa. Op I will advise you to change the money to dollars and keep and see how the tinubu regime will be by November.

Which one have u done for yourself.
Didn't u read where he said he is not travelling out?

Japa japa are people not making it in Nigeria?

U guys need to examine ur heads before saying anything.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
GUY, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO KEEP THE N4MILL, HUSTLE MORE, LOOK FOR SCHOOL ABROAD AND JAPA OOOOOO, NIAJA OF TODAY IS NOT WORTH IT, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ONCE UPON A TIME, I USE TO THINK LIKE YOU "THE I DONT WANT TO JAPA SYNDROM"
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
haybhi1:
Baba Japa is a great option you should look to explore o. Many businesses in Nigeria are folding after a while of not living up to expectations.

Or simply use 75% of your 4 million to reinvest in what gave off the money in the first place. The best bet.

I would advise that you convert and save the money in dollars/USDT, but I feel Tinubu's tenure might fix some fiscal misdoings foisted by Buhari's misdeeds. Coupled with Dangote's plant relieving our financial waste on crude oil.

IMAGINE AN ADVISE, BUT THE TINUBU REGIME HAS DISAPOINTED YOU, AS AT TODAY A DOLLAR TO N950 NAIRA, FUEL N600 - N800 PER LITER DEPENDING YOUR STATE, LIFE BECOMING MEANINGLESS AND WORTHLESS UNDER THE SAME TILUNBU ERA, HUNGER AND STARVATION ON THE PROMAX LEVEL. BUHARI REGIME BECOMING A BETTER REGIME COMPARE TO THIS SAME YOUR TILUNBU YOUR MESSIAH'S REGIME.

THIS ADVISE OF YOUR'S IS NOT WORTH FOLLOWING OR LISTENED TO.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by realonebizschl: 9:04am On Feb 14

4 Million is a lot of money when it comes to starting a business although it depends on how you spend it.

The areas where people spend a lot of their business capital is getting an office space, this is usually very expensive especially in Lagos.

If you are considering a space within the a list area of Lagos like Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, then 4M wont be enough

But since you are ready to start small and watch your business grow then I will suggest you start from home.

You can learn a digital skills and provide the service online and you can venture into any traditional business that you are passionate about

But the most important thing is that, I will strongly recommend you learn about entrepreneurship so you don't squander your entire business capital.

You can learn about entrepreneurship in details here - https://realone.pro/course/entrepreneurship-online-course-in-nigeria/

I wish you luck.

Raphael007:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? / 16 Essential Tips For Uber & Taxify Passengers / How Much Approx - Flight From Lagos To Accra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.