Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband (5840 Views)

Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by jellyface(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
We ve been together for 2 yrs now, our families are aware of the affair as we ve started making plans for the future and her aunty happens to be my colleague in the office. Though she disapproved of the affair at first but later gave consent. My fiancée has been great and promising, hardworking, happy, supports financially and we had great times together before this incident. The main issue we had before now was that she hid a major part of her past with her boyfriends/lovers. Early this year, she was posted to Abuja for her NYSC of which I helped influenced. Her Aunty and her husband resides in Abuja so her accommodation was an easy task. Though her aunty works with a bank and was transferred to Kano. She had 2 stay with the husband before moving to Camp the following morning.
At about 3-4 am the next day, her Aunty’s husband came into the guest room to commit this unholy act. He was already wearing a condom and jumped on her (she had only her nightie on). He forced himself on her, covered her mouth and slapped her several times before raping her sad. When he was through, he left the house and later returned in the evening to apologise. He begged her not to tell his wife or anyone. After sometime, he asked her if she would continue to have sex with him and in turn, will take good care of her. She refused and threatened to tell her aunty. This happened 6 months ago and I was not informed till we had certain issues about her previous relationships before she agreed to tell me everything after much pressure angry. She still has not informed her aunty or anyone.
The problem is that I am undecided whether to call it quits with her as I am already losing my mind because her aunty and her randy husband are not strangers to me. She has been crying and begging me not to leave her as she is ready to do anything to keep her relationship. This great affair is on the verge of breaking up. Please I need Matured minds in nairaland to help me review this situation and suggest what should be done as I am really confused undecided.

Thank you in advance and God Bless.
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by kemmeye: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2011
woah mehn i would have been chopping some diccks off.

but seriousli tho if she is telling you not to tell anyone that sounds a bit suspicious to me cuz i mean u were not there but idk.i mean you could talk to her and tell her y it is necessary for you to tell people especialy the "AUNT" cuz stuff like this is very complicated.idk ur choice good luck tongue
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
Sounds too complicated crap, is this some home video?
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by MMM2(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
op
What is d name of dis ur movie undecided
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by coogar: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
jellyface:

We ve  been together for 2 yrs now, our families are aware of the affair as we ve started making plans for the future and her aunty happens to be my colleague in the office. Though she disapproved of the affair at first but later gave consent. My fiancée has been great and promising, hardworking, happy, supports financially and we had great times together before this incident. The main issue we had before now was that she hid a major part of her past with her boyfriends/lovers. Early this year, she was posted to Abuja for her NYSC of which I helped influenced. Her Aunty and her husband resides in Abuja so her accommodation was an easy task. Though her aunty works with a bank and was transferred to Kano. She had 2 stay with the husband before moving to Camp the following morning.
At about 3-4 am the next day, her Aunty’s husband came into the guest room to commit this unholy act. He was already wearing a condom and jumped on her (she had only her nightie on). He forced himself on her, covered her mouth and slapped her several times before Desecrating her sad. When he was through, he left the house and later returned in the evening to apologise. He  begged her not to tell his wife or anyone. After sometime, he asked her if she would continue to Be Intimate with him and in turn, will take good care of her. She refused and threatened to tell her aunty. This happened 6 months ago and I was not informed till we had certain issues about her previous relationships before she agreed to tell me everything after much pressure angry. She still has not informed her aunty or anyone.
The problem is that I am undecided whether to call it quits with her as I am already losing my mind because her aunty and her randy husband are not strangers to me. She has been crying and begging me not to leave her as she is ready to do anything to keep her relationship. This great affair is on the verge of breaking up. Please I need Matured minds in nairaland to help me review this situation and suggest what should be done as I am really confused undecided.

Thank you in advance and God Bless.

Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by annawhite(f): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2011
JaguarSorry coogar how are you doing? And wher is your patner in crime?
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by coogar: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
annawhite:

JaguarSorry coogar how are you doing? And wher is your patner in crime?

partner in crime? who?
i am fine by the way. . . .and you?
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by sexbomb(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
M M M:

op
What is d name of dis your movie undecided

VIOLATED.
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mehn! This is some discombobulated ish! Damn! Well i'm going to be blunt as possible here! While i aint calling her a liar, there are some funny sides of this story though! And the fact that you said "The main issue we had before now was that she hid a major part of her past with her boyfriends/lovers". added to the r[b]a[/b]pe incident that happened 6 months prior to your notification, tells me she may continue to keep secrets from you! Els why would she keep such from her aunt too? Is it shame or embarrassment, or both? How tolerant you are of such behavior, i dont know! Some peeps will scream for outright end to the relationship, and with these happenings, ending the relationship could be good! But then, you know this lady better than any of us here! You've been thru thick and thin together with her! You were aware of her past secretive relationship with her boyfriends/lovers, yet, you stuck with her! For the 6 months after the incident, you were still with her! I must admit that i dont wish to be in your shoes right now! If you call the relationship quits, a part of you will still long for her! If you decide to go ahead with the marriage, you may tend not to forget the incident with her inlaw and in turn, you may not trust any of her future moves, even as your wife! Is that what you really want? The worst thing you can do right now is to keep this secret further! So said because your families are aware of your relationship, and you've started making plans already! Therefore, if you make up stories a to why you may want to end the relationship with her, no one would see reasons with you! Even if you cant tell every member of the 2 families, i believe you know the most matured members of the two families! Let them in on why a break up from the whole thing is imminent! There is nothing bad in telling the truth my brother! Mind you, overblowing the whole facade could also ruin the marriage of her aunt with her husband! Caution my friend! Caution! Remember though that a failed courtship is better than a failed marriage! What you are asking here is the impossible! You dont place your future in the hands of faceless online strangers! They can only advise you or make mockery of the whole situation! All you need to do is look at the situation from an unbiased point of view! As no 2 situations in life are the same! She was forcibly ra[b]p[/b]ed! The sex was not a voluntary act!  Unless you have trust issues with her, i see no reason why you should not take her word for it! But again, she could be lying! But what if she is telling the truth? How exactly would you know if she's lying or not? The decision is yours to make finally! Whatever you choose to do, no one should castigate you for making a decision that affects your life this way!
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by annawhite(f): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

partner in crime? who?
i am fine by the way. . . .and you?
d guy above me! grin grin
I'm beginning to think he is stalking you! tongue tongue
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by coogar: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
annawhite:

d guy above me! grin grin
I'm beginning to think he is stalking you! tongue tongue

by the same token, you are stalking me!
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by kistehsia(f): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ OP
If I may share a similar story, only from your fiance's point of view, I was violated by my best friends husband! I lay asleep on the sofa at their home as I was staying there for a couple of days while repairs were taking place in my home, my three very small children were sleeping on the floor in the room with me. The husband came to me at 2 in the morning, violated me, I did nothing but bite my bottom lip while tears rolled down my face and i tasted blood from my own lip, I refused to say a word although fought hard, he being 100 lbs heavier then myself and over a foot taller left me at a disadvantage, Why did I not scream? I refused to have my babies wake up and see such a horrific act that would haunt them for the rest of their lives, I wanted to protect them from such a violent act made by some one they thought they could trust, Did I say anything to my friend?, NO! I dealt with the issue myself, sought professional help and moved as far away from there as I could, to this day I do not regret the choice I made, If someone does not want to accept that choice or mistrust me then so be it we have nothing further to discuss, end of story, go your own way, I will not feel guilty for a choice I made in the best interest of all involved.

kistehsia
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
kistehsia:

@ OP
If I may share a similar story, only from your fiance's point of view, I was violated by my best friends husband! I lay asleep on the sofa at their home as I was staying there for a couple of days while repairs were taking place in my home, my three very small children were sleeping on the floor in the room with me. The husband came to me at 2 in the morning, violated me, I did nothing but bite my bottom lip while tears rolled down my face and i tasted blood from my own lip, I refused to say a word although fought hard, he being 100 lbs heavier then myself and over a foot taller left me at a disadvantage, Why did I not scream? I refused to have my babies wake up and see such a horrific act that would haunt them for the rest of their lives, I wanted to protect them from such a violent act made by some one they thought they could trust, Did I say anything to my friend?, NO! I dealt with the issue myself, sought professional help and moved as far away from there as I could, to this day I do not regret the choice I made, If someone does not want to accept that choice or mistrust me then so be it we have nothing further to discuss, end of story, go your own way, I will not feel guilty for a choice I made in the best interest of all involved.

kistehsia
Mother Teresa!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by kistehsia(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
@rokiatu

You obviously have no children or don't give a F%^$ about them, typical comment from a thoughtless, non-caring person, you should not be so quick to publicly show such a negative characteristic, doesn't say much good about you! But why should I be surprised, seems to be the trend here! Have a nice day!

kistehsia
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by omega25red(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
poster

you should stay and show support dont break up with her for something that wasn't her fault
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
[size=37pt]sexkillz, PIKIN WEY NO GET WORK angry angry[/size]
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
kistehsia:

@rokiatu

You obviously have no children or don't give a F%^$ about them, typical comment from a thoughtless, non-caring person, you should not be so quick to publicly show such a negative characteristic, doesn't say much good about you! But why should I be surprised, seems to be the trend here! Have a nice day!

kistehsia
LOL relax woman. I know I am a very bad girl. Bad and vain to the core. But I am not so heartless or uncompassionate.

You actually took my expression the wrong way. I can not wish violation upon even my worst enemy.

And what you did, was what you wanted to do, beside you didn't have much choice. Maybe if I was in your position I would have done something else, but we are humans and we think differently. You did what you believe was right at that moment.

And I even respect you for having the guts to share it with us. It takes a bigger person to do so. That beast whoever he is will surely pay for his deals.

Respect. wink smiley
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by coogar: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
kistehsia:

@rokiatu

You obviously have no children or don't give a F%^$ about them,  typical comment from a thoughtless, non-caring person,  you should not be so quick to publicly show such a negative characteristic, doesn't say much good about you!  But why should I be surprised, seems to be the trend here!  Have a nice day!

kistehsia

Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by kistehsia(f): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
@rokiatu

Thank you!
kistehsia
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
My pleasure.

One love.
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by itiswell1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
@OP pls forget abt it and move on with your plan
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
your fiancee made a very big mistake lettin u into dis rape story of hers, some stories r rather left untold to protect loved ones e.g wen i was servin,i was attacked by armed robbers in my lodge and they shot at me BUT somehow d bullet did nt hit me, i neva told mum abt it untill after my service year because i knw wat she will pass tru, I am very sure dis rape story will remain in ur mind for d rest of ur life if u marry her. If u cant live wit it my friend u still hav a chance because now is nt too late to quit. NO mATA wat!
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by annawhite(f): 2:44am On Sep 16, 2011
coogar:

by the same token, you are stalking me!
stop hallucinating son! U aint dat important,
dis is d third time im quotin ur post,gues dis is where i hav 2 stop cos i dnt want u frontin up in my face like some sort of superman!
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 16, 2011
[size=28pt]ok[/size]. . .like 50 threads in the romance section about raape. . .WTF is going on?? 
>> am I missing something?  undecided
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by baby4u2(f): 3:36am On Sep 16, 2011
MsDarksin rape is a common thing, so please you are not missing something, but hearing the bitter truth of life.

@Poster, it took a lot of courage for her to tell you, cause if I decided not to tell my aunt when it happened I won't even mention it to you. I'm sure she felt you will/may be understanding and protect her is why she let it out.

I dont know if you feel she kept it a secret cause she knew what she was doing or what. Seriously i dont know how you feel, but please try as much as possible to not make her feel worse for telling you, cause i doubt whether she feels good about the rape issue.

In our society many many women go on with their life's without telling their painful stories of how they were raped just because of stigma such as the one you are about to show.

If you love her, help her. Peace.
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by MMM2(m): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2011
sex bomb:

VIOLATED.

part 1 or part 2 undecided
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by r231(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
giver her that respect for telling you

all you have to do is support her

and help her heal
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by dollypi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
Guy, from the way you're yarning, this is disturbing you seriously. Believe me, it won't get better. Even after 15 years you will still remember. Don't compromise your future peace of mind for anyone. Leave now. Especially since you're obviously not ok with her history. There's nothing for you to lose. Some people can adjust to this kind of thing, but you obviously can't.

That's my candid opinion.
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by Saraha1(f): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
You see why I don't like people telling me about their past or me telling them about mine,
because it will definitely affect either of the parties involved.
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by WebSurfer(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by deniyor: 4:47am On Sep 19, 2011
Poor lady having to go through the rape and all. The problem I have with her is her not telling the truth earlier. If it really was raape, the randy husband should be thrown in jail. Stigma or not, she should tell her aunt, no matter the consequences before I can even consider being with her.

If it was me, I would leave. But the reason I would leave is simple: she kept it from me for six months. Since it happened while we are dating, I have a right to know and know it right away. Her secret past does not make things any easier but then I would hv dealt with that before things got any serious btw us.
Re: My Fiancee Raped By Her Aunty's Husband by dammizz(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2011
@ op,
She shoulda told u earlier buh even if she did, u still woulda felt emotionally downturned. she needs ur support now, dont depress her. I know its painful when u want 2 fight but u cant considering who d violator is. Be thankful it was a protected sex afterall so no fear of preg or disease. This issue aint worth leaving her IMO.
SUGGESTION: As uneasy as it might seem, try view it as an intimacy that transpired with her ex b4 u met her

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back / Ghana Girl With The Biggest Boobs , See Her Last Photo I Think Its Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.