Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them (39558 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Makewetalkmypip: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2023
God has responded to the Satanic Carnival of the Brazilian people by sending rain to destroy the country.

Now they are calling on God for Mercy.

see the video of the Satanic Carnival and the video where they are asking God for mercy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHD5Sg0dtY4

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2023
smiley
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by muyico(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
No man mock our GOD and go free
but allah? Muslim will kill u nt allah again! Imagine god defender! Why defending allah? Can him defend himself? Remembr DEBORAH R.I.P!

6 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thank God, God is not man otherwise who born all those fools who mock God?

God is patient and long-suffering but it's a very dangerous thing to keep trying God patience and expecting Him never to respond.

Father forgive them for they don't know what they're doing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by AllenforGOD(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
smiley
afa guy u get power bike 4 sale?
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Makewetalkmypip:

God has responded to the Satanic Carnival of the Brazilian people by sending rain to destroy the country.

Now they are calling on God for Mercy.

see the video of the Satanic Carnival and the video where they are asking God for mercy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHD5Sg0dtY4
I knew this fake news would eventually find its way to Nairaland.
1. I scoured the internet for the offending video that dumbo (the people ridiculing jesus), was talking about. Turned out it was a play about the crucifixion of Jesus. *And it wasn't in a carnival. And not just that, or happened on March, 2019, 4 odd years ago.*
2. The person acting as devil is still alive and kicking(as of today 13/03/2023)
3. Even if the story was true, why would Yahweh be mad in a play that is made with unreal forks, when there are many movies of Jesus taunted and abused. Flogged, thrashed etc.
Besides, didn't it happen in the bible. Weren't they re playing what was written there?
Logical reasoning is huge problem for folks. The way people avoid it makes it look like its illegal
4. Why would Yahweh also be mad when Africans do more 'devil' worship with al sorts of gods etc

I realized christianity (and religion as a whole) don't give a Bleep about reality or truth, but as eveidenced by the sheer number of Whatsapp forwards, and viewership of this video on Tiktok, Youtube, the sheer number of cretards is mind-boggling. No one bothered to verify the video or events. Just swallow whatever you're fed, hook, line and sinker, by people that want to perpetuate the lie called religion

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by papiSNEH(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I scoured the internet for the offending video that dumbo (the people ridiculing jesus), was talking about. Turned out it was a play about the crucifixion of Jesus. *And it wasn't in a carnival. And not just that, or happened on March, 2019, 4 odd years ago.*
2. The person acting as devil is still alive and kicking(as of today 13/03/2023)
3. Even if the story was true, why would Yahweh
be mad in a play that is made with unreal forks, when there are many movies of Jesus taunted and abused. Flogged, thrashed etc.
Besides, didn't it happen in the bible. Weren't they re playing what was written there?
Logical reasoning is huge problem for folks. The way people avoid it makes it look like its illegal
4. Why would Yahweh also be mad when Africans do more 'devil' worship with al sorts of gods etc

I realized christianity (and religion as a whole) don't give a Bleep about reality or truth, but as eveidenced by the sheer number of Whatsapp forwards, and viewership of this video on Tiktok, Youtube, the sheer number of cretards is mind-boggling. No one bothered to verify the video or events. Just swallow whatever you're fed, hook, line and sinker, by people that want to perpetuate the lie called religion

Don’t wake the sleeping lion
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
papiSNEH:

Don’t wake the sleeping lion
What sleeping lion? He doesn't exist!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu,shettima and INEC chairman will soon understand how God uses the foolish things to confound the wise
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

when the music set even the devil will Japa and leave you go face the music alone,I know ur type of people. My ...... Said more than this before he saw what his mouth couldn't explain till tomorrow, I pray you don't experience urs in a brutal way so you will live to tell others that there's God when they make same ignorant statement. I wish you well🤞🏾

11 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by TheRealOwner(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Careful what you wish for

3 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by sonmvayina(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Mercury12(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
God cannot be mock.

I think a lot people don't understand this statement.

2 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by samwillyco1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nothing goes for Nothing
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mercury12:
God cannot be mock.

I think a lot people don't understand this statement.
God has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. You look up weather history in Brazel and you find that these occurrences — weather disasters —are annual features in brazil. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by blaquebelle: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol. I saw this thing on WhatsApp and knew it was a fake story immediately. They even said the whole Brazil was destroyed and they are crying for mercy grin
And it didn't make headlines? Lol. By the way natural disasters must have been occurring even before the so called carnival. I have no idea whether they really mocked God or not, but this video didn't give enough details.

3 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
muyico:
but allah? Muslim will kill u nt allah again! Imagine god defender! Why defending allah? Can him defend himself? Remembr DEBORAH R.I.P!
God has nothing to do with this so stop roping His mention into your delusions and hate-filled tirades. undecided
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by sunshineV(f): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Your God only respond to calamity. What about the hungry people in Brazil praying for food. Why didn't he rain hamburger and fries from above?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
sunshineV:
Your God only respond to calamity. What about the hungry people in Brazil praying for food. Why didn't he rain hamburger and fries from above?
Their gods are men, their many mogs and pastors are their gods. undecided
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Rexymania(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
muyico:

Shut up with your bad English

7 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by emmafineboy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
my M.O.G don post him comment?
na by seniority oo, he better com post him own b4 I comment.
grin
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jom28gy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Where did such things happened?
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by BigYash: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Rexymania:

Shut up with your bad English
Oyibo can't speak his language fluently too.. English is borrowed, so don't judge him with that.Atleast you got the message he was trying to pass. If he no sabi,you wen be English Prof can teach him.. Are we good?

You need to see the way my sister called me,telling me end time is here grin Telling me things are happening in Brazil.. I was just laughing, and sists said .. I know you won't take it serious.. cheesy I blive in God,and Christ his son.. But nobody fit fool me with these movies or whatever...

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by mank1234(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

3. Even if the story was true, why would Yahweh be mad in a play that is made with unreal forks, when there are many movies of Jesus taunted and abused. Flogged, thrashed etc.

The funny thing is that the video was made up of typhoon images from other countries.

Religious people always looking for vague validation.

God said he will not punish the world with flood again (with a rainbow sign), so any flood anywhere is natural or caused by human activities.

5 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Friend22(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
muyico:

You're mentally unstable!

2 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by isan(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
God doesn't interfere human issues at least that is what I believe
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by PJtech: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
ok
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Germanjoe(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

The word of God is foolish to the unwise.
Seek Him now while you can still find Him.
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by TheRealOwner(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Cashio(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Half of Nigeria were submerged last year, I wonder who we offended and mocked then. Even though I am very sure the mockery video and the corresponding disaster video never happened simultaneously.
People just concoct shits just to trend.

7 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by grandstar(m): 12:58am On Mar 14, 2023
I just feel the flooding was coincidental.

The vast majority of mankind does not worship God. Only difference by Satan wieshippers makes it abundantly clear

God will never allow the righteous to perish with the good as that will be the result of these floods.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.