Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye (23224 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
ComeToJesus:
I can see some recalcitrant and arrogant balloons on this thread that will burst too. Keep insulting the man of God. Tomorrow you'll start asking for hangouts on this site.
What convinces that this man has anything to do with God? What is it that convinces that this man knows Jesus Christ? Is it his say-so alone? His business success? undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ. undecided

Example:

This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud,
hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ.

He doesn't even know the gospel, let alone
Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by budaatum: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
I do find it amusing that the same people denigrating Adeboye for what he said here would not dare denigrate a God they read placed Adam and Eve in a Garden and told them not to seek knowledge for on the day they do they shall die.

Same people will denigrate one for not denigrating an European Lord Lugard who the way created Nigeria, but would never consider that Europeans who brought them their Bible might have twisted it's meaning somewhat.

All the nations Nigerians want to japa to eat the fruits of knowledge, and most Nigerians who want to japa there want to japa to go and eat those same fruits but they continue to believe they shall surely die if they eat fruits of knowledge in Nigeria.

One thing however brings me joy. Just about 10 years ago, most of you would have been here defending this men of gods nonsense. But now, some of you are opening your eyes and are actually looking. So I praise God Almighty, and Jesus Christ too.

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheMaterialist:
Example:

This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud,hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ.
So what you want me to do is not actually to use paragraphing, which I already do a lot of, but instead increase spacing between statements? Would increasing the font size instead make it more legible for you? undecided
Kobojunkie:
This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by MNDY(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Well, I'm afraid so many people has the same mindset as your friend. They're simply waiting for their own time to strike.

This menace can be traced down to the decadence of virtues & positive values instilled by families into the lives of children.

The crooked politicians we all complain about are from certain families. They didn't fall from the sky OR handpicked from another country/continent.

The political leader there today was once a nobody follower yesterday.

These days, parents are chasing money, money & more more at the expense of training their children via their actions, words, various tests & challenges to test their resolve and see how they'll survive in the wilderness of life.

The children grow up to become truants & a menace to the society.

Then, the never ending vicious circle continues. kiss

Like I stressed to my reasonable friend who blamed the people partially, I think we Blacks may just not be fully human-beings as the Whites racially discriminate us as. Because why would a leader choose to abandon his primary duty of working for the people and concentrate on himself? And why would the people not seriously trouble and disturb him? They voted him in to work for them.

The Whites said we Blacks evolved from apes, a basis for the animalistic mentality I described above.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Fearyourcreator: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
sacajawea:
Sighhhh...
This stupid Fool! annoying, Hypocritical, illiterate deluded, scammer!, Should shut the Fvck Up!
No kee yourself
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by phemziekay09(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
God will not save anybody. He has given us brains, if we continue to vote along religion and tribal sentiments we would continue to suffer, it's as easy as that.

This I have seen.

I dey with you
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So what you want me to do is not actually to use paragraphing, which I already do a lot of, but instead increase spacing between statements? Would increasing the font size instead make it more legible for you? undecided

Try using more paragraphs and wordbreaks, such as commas and semicolons.

It will make your posts easier to read,
and more aesthetically pleasing.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have to be careful they way you talk against genuine ministers of God, for you to say what he's saying is not true, just wait and see.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheMaterialist:
Try using more paragraphs and wordbreaks, such as commas and semicolons.

It will make your posts easier to read,
and more aesthetically pleasing.
But from the example you provided, what you asking me for are not paragraphs, word breaks, commas, and semicolons, all of which I already use a lot of, I am afraid. You can check a collection of my posts at the provided link to verify this. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump

I think if you simply increase your screen font size, you might be better able to read even my posts. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
mechanics:
You have to be careful they way you talk against genuine ministers of God, for you to say what he's saying is not true, just wait and see.
There are no such things as genuine ministers of God. Jesus Christ told you this almost 2000 years who when He declared that John the Baptist was the last of the Old guard. So, I guess the question ought to be, why do you not believe in Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
NA TODAY ?
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There are no such things as genuine ministers of God. Jesus Christ told you this almost 2000 years who when He declared that John the Baptist was the last of the Old guard. So, I guess the question ought to be, why do you not believe in Jesus Christ? undecided
You can stick to your belief but don't say a genuine minister of God is lying.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
mechanics:
You can stick to your belief but don't say a genuine minister of God is lying.
Your mog is a liar, and a fraud, as declared by Jesus Christ Himself, the one who announced that John the Baptist was the last of the kind. So, is Jesus Christ instead a liar then? undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your mog is a liar, and a fraud, as declared by Jesus Christ Himself, the one who announced that John the Baptist was the last of the kind. So, is Jesus Christ instead a liar then? undecided
It's well with you.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by IbileIfe: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ignorance is a terrible thing.

I worked in his office and I can testify that he is a true Man of God.
You cannot drag him into your political idiocy.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
IbileIfe:
■Ignorance is a terrible thing.I worked in his office and I can testify that he is a true Man of God.
■You cannot drag him into your political idiocy.
1.But God Himself said there are no such things anymore as John the Baptist was the last of that kind sent by God. So how can this man be a true mog when Jesus Christ Himself said that all those who say they are are frauds and liars? undecided

2. Your man is the one who drags himself into political idiocy with comments such as the one he made here. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
mechanics:
It's well with you.
I am the least of your worries as the fact that you don't believe Jesus Christ but are all too willing to defend the lies of a mere man speaks volumes of your state. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kay25(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amen
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Karlifate: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
MNDY:

Like I stressed to my reasonable friend who blamed the people partially, I think we Blacks may just not be fully human-beings as the Whites racially discriminate us as. Because why would a leader choose to abandon his primary duty of working for the people and concentrate on himself? And why would the people not seriously trouble and disturb him? They voted him in to work for them.

The Whites said we Blacks evolved from apes, a basis for the animalistic mentality I described above.

I don't agree with your submission, because it simply just blaming external factors for our self-inflicted problems.

An average Blackman loves show-off & to be worshiped like a god (a reason why Blackman get power drunk when given a little post/office to hold) — All these narcissistic tendencies stems from low self-esteem, which a child from a particular family unit has, and in turn affects the society at large.

There's a saying that: "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

I also disagree with the above-mentioned.

Power is neutral, it is the wielder that defines the power through its application. 👌

A bad leader will terrorize the followers with his/her power.

A good leader will better the lives of the followers with his/her power.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But from the example you provided, what you asking me for are not paragraphs, word breaks, commas, and semicolons, all of which I already use a lot of, I am afraid. You can check a collection of my posts at the provided link to verify this. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump

I think if you simply increase your screen font size, you might be better able to read even my posts. undecided

Example:

But from the example you provided,
what you asking me for are not paragraphs, word breaks, commas, and semicolons,
all of which I already use a lot of, I am afraid.

You can check a collection of my posts at the provided link to verify this.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Uchennaz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
With all that played out, as God refuse to speak to him whether election will hold and who to channel our vote to as the rightful candidate make me to understand that religion is not Christianity but a business of the games.
We need to make our decision based on what God word (bible) than believe and following men of God who out of losing influence refuse to speak and stand on truth. I have beginning to see politics inside the church which supposed not to be so, how can a Muslim Muslim ticket surface and our own God kept quiet.
God has giving the Earth to the sons of men to rule and have Dominion, it's our choices would determine whether we are ready for the dominion or remain as a slave.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ariesbull: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
budaatum:
I do find it amusing that the same people denigrating Adeboye for what he said here would not dare denigrate a God they read placed Adam and Eve in a Garden and told them not to seek knowledge for on the day they do they shall die.

Same people will denigrate one for being in favour of a European Lord Lugard created Nigeria, but would never consider that Europeans who brought them their Bible might have twisted it's meaning somewhat.

All the nations Nigerians want to japaing to eat the fruits of knowledge, and most Nigerians who want to japa there want to japa to go and eat those same fruits but they continue to believe they shall surely die if they eat fruits of knowledge in Nigeria.

One thing however brings me joy. Just about 10 years ago, most of you would have been here defending this men of gods nonsense. But now, some of you are opening your eyes and are actually looking. So I praise God Almighty, and Jesus Christ too.

The question is how do people even believe that Adam and Eve story as real ...

Does Adam and Eve story even make sense to you
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ariesbull: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
budaatum:

Same people will denigrate one for being in favour of a European Lord Lugard created Nigeria, but would never consider that Europeans who brought them their Bible might have twisted it's meaning somewhat.

All the nations Nigerians want to japaing to eat the fruits of knowledge, and most Nigerians who want to japa there want to japa to go and eat those same fruits but they continue to believe they shall surely die if they eat fruits of knowledge in Nigeria.

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by budaatum: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
ariesbull:

The question is how do people even believe that Adam and Eve story as real ...

Does Adam and Eve story even make sense to you

People believe because they are far too lazy to seek understanding and knowledge. And those who believe what they are told without bothering to ask and knock and seek for understanding with their own heart and soul and mind and being will become slaves to those they believe.

And indeed the Adam and Eve story does make sense to me. Just as the story of the three little pigs, and the tortoise who wanted to be called "all of them" makes a lot of sense to me.

The short version is, eat the fruits of knowledge so your eyes may open and you gain wisdom and free yourself from slavery and go on and become self employed and reproduce.

A longer version can be found in the following threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/6301141/emancipate-yourself-slavery-ignorance#96823944

https://www.nairaland.com/7351620/story-adam-eve-makes-sense#117003826

Questions are welcome on both threads.

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Sukkyy2010: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I think it is more the freeness of the loot that vexes most. Consider that the market women who pay tithe to these pastopreneurs pay taxes on even the little they earn, while these church business men don't get to pay taxes on the loot they collect for free from their gullible children. undecided
so you too doesn't believe in thithe?
Remember is an obligation from God.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
so you too doesn't believe in thithe? Remember is an obligation from God.
Obligation from which God?
■ The God of Israel who said His Law applies only to those who live in the Land of Canaan?
■ Jesus Christ who said His father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel?
■ Or your god of men, Adeboye, who tells you that you have to tithe to please him?
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by HNICEARTH: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
After election you don get your voice back. Well, if you believe this crap then even God who created you will be so ashamed of you. God ain't coming down to save nobody.
HE made man and gave man whatever man needed to dominate the earth. So if after all that HE has done man, you'd still expect him to come down and save you, then goodluck on your belief .
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Sukkyy2010: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Obligation from which God?
■ The God of Israel who said His Law applies only to those who live in the Land of Canaan?
■ Jesus Christ who said His father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel
is the same Jesus that obliged the apostles to preach the gospel across the globe. The gospel, teaching, doctrine and instruction of the scripture is personal to the Israelites but extended to the globe.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
■ is the same Jesus that obliged the apostles to preach the gospel across the globe. The gospel, teaching, doctrine and instruction of the scripture is personal to the Israelites but extended to the globe.
1. According to Jesus Christ, they were to teach His Gospel only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 10 vs 5 - 6 & Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 7 vs 6 - all of whom happen to have been cursed and scattered by God Himself to all corners of the earth- Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 -6 - as He promised He would in His Old Law of Moses — they are found living among every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of this earth. And Jesus never gave His apostles permission to collect tithe using His name from any of those He sent them out to - Matthew 10 vs 5 - 10. So I am afraid the God you worship isn't Jesus Christ as clearly, what you have has no bearing in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by tdayoojo: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
dapsoneh:
We also need to act while we pray
We need to Vote the right person and pray he/she succeeds.. God wont do everything

So Obi is the right person for you. You fool yourself.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by MikeMicheal(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
sacajawea:
Sighhhh...
This stupid Fool! annoying, Hypocritical, illiterate deluded, scammer!, Should shut the Fvck Up!
He is everything you listed, but not an illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / The Kalām Cosmological Argument / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.