Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials (41030 Views)

Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Ikpaitid: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
If the IPOB pig tries to disturb the peace of Nigeria just lock him up in the same cell with Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .
He is disturbing you because you are an urchin

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by chukwuibuipob: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
angry protest and get shot on the blokos
Princewell2012:

Did you remember that Nairaland is viewed all over the world you're rejoining that Nigerian soldiers shoot's live bullet to peaceful protesters? Are you not shame of yourself?
Remember that what goes around always comes around.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Breadnote: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Reveals Next Action, If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order to Inspect Electoral Materials

https://igberetvnews.com/1440673/peter-obi-reveals-next-action-inec-refuses-obey-court-order-inspect-electoral-materials/
.obi is on the ryt path. to regain his mandate.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by RulerIAm(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is that your sisters name? Onyiara Oniranu
no. It's ur profession.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by adanny01(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Obi will not let us drink water and drop cup in peace, what is so hard in moving on? I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if he had come second? Seriously he’s disturbing the peace of this country .

I totally agree. He is acting as if he is trying to insite post election violence.

Court granted him access to sensitive election materials when INEC is busy with another major election that they need to focus.

The man is acting like INEC should just drop everything they are doing to serve him and only him.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Oneday82: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Sensible people have a well reset brain, but what about you? What a fish brain you are. This movement is not obi, is even greater than him. The stolen mandate is for the masses. So easy for you to move on, but to other Nigerian it is not.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Jostoman: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
why is your lagos landlord so serious about removing Adeleke by fire by force?

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Kingnelson9: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

OBI is coming ✌️

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Kingnelson9: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
INEC gave Tinubu a certificate to give to OBI but he refused and ran alway with it and you expect OBI to be quiet?

Never !

OBI must catch him and take what rightly belongs to him .✅

1 Like

Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Peaceworld(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Moving on is what has made Nigeria what it is for years now. We move on, we remain stagnant. This will continue until we decide to stay put and fix things.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Franky9584(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2023
There is no peace for the wicked

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by edward1106(m): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
May God let you see light from whence you stand.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by JujuYouth: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by jaystix(m): 1:23am On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
When is APC filling case against the massive rigging that was perpetrated by LP in the East and Lagos State please

Obi is still having gut of claiming innocence when the clips and pictures of their rigging is with most Nigerians already. angry

We need to disgrace this man in the face of the World that he's the real Election rigger.

No region rigged Election in 2023 than South East. The was rigging ever perpetrated since 2007
Evidences are everywhere

Zombidiots are quoting and insulting themselves, if I'm not sure of what I'm saying, I wouldn't say so.

The problem is Nairaland doesn't allow video upload.
There's no where Election was rigged in Nigeria than Igboland.
Quote me anywhere

" The truth will surely come out,and positive justice will prevail,cos we serve a living God.
No reason am
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Livingstone124: 5:45am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
shut up. Can't someone close to this flippant mouth, shut it up for humanity sake.
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Ifogift007: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fool he is fighting for the mandate u sold for 5k

Relax he will soon recover his mandate
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Johnny1013(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a bastard
Re: Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials by Ifogift007: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fool..he is going to recover ur destiny u sold for 30k... idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.