Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) (33713 Views)

Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Josephkabila12: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
BAT government will be the best in Nigeria history
Amen 🙏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Isabi4lov: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
It should better be
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by bigdammyj: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Noted.
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Useless old people, the youths are coming to send you all away

1 Like

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by MuchAdo: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jostoman:
Most of them will still return the certificate given to them by inec to real owner most especially lagos west senatorial.

Piggidiot amaka smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Larryndelaw: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
The destroyers of the economy....in a normal human society, these rulers and dealers are supposed to be cooling in jail.
You talk without evidence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by IpobAntidote: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
The destroyers of the economy....in a normal human society, these rulers and dealers are supposed to be cooling in jail.
What's your definition of normal society? You think othe societies don't have criminals and people with bad ethics in Government? Come to the US where we have a complete known liar in the House, we had a criminal president who is now running again. I beg stop that normal and sane crap.
Also, you people don't realize that your elected leaders are just a reflection of the people in the country. Remove all these ones and put NL youths in there, I bet you that it will be worse than what we have now.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by hslbroker2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
Amen

5 Likes

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Ttalk: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vanpascore:
BAT will make meaningful impacts in Nigeria as a president. He has started consulting meaningful people for a positive change in economy, such as Tony Elumelu, now the senators are meeting, I won't be surprised seeing his ministers, just few days in office. Tinubu is ready to govern while the children of hates, are ready for court. Anyways, I don't blame them because it is not easy to accept defeat just like that no wonder, Atiku is still crying.

appointment of CBN Governor should be Tinubu's first assignment in office

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Roger3D(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
It won't
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Donedeal1:
Good Night Awal

Good morning Apabio

Akpabio not Apabio. Stop writing kp as p even in Yoruba. Be guided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by patrickcollins: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu's Government is commencing swiftly

Inuaguration of the Senate

Screening of Ministers

I know the present Senate president will do everything possible to retain his position. After answering Mr president to go back and become a floor member won't be easy oo
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by tabaralph: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Screening of Ministers

No time to waste time…
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Moh247: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
patrickcollins:
I know the present Senate president will do everything possible to retain his position. After answering Mr president to go back and become a floor member won't be easy oo

After contesting against Tinubu at the primaries... His chances of winning are slim

1 Like

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Agbada babariga thieves always about sharing formula
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Joebayo217: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
With the lion in charge of guarding the antelopes for the owner the small lions rejoice grin if you don't get it forget it.
shut up when you're busy shouting buhari in 2014 you don't know u have been deceived the same thing was about to happen obi dis dat but God save us from from being deceived.God knows who's the best for us so he has chosen Tinubu if you don't like it go to North Korea then you will know the definition of sufferness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Otunbakayce: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bob
stano2:
Please a guy that goes by the name Matthew Friday Agada scammed a lady of 500,000 naira and also scammed several others by deceiving them with fake employment opportunities.

Below are his phone contacts and bank account details.

matthew friday agada
07060746469 OPAY

Phone numbers
Mattcom223@gmail.com is his email.

Please if there is a way to get this guy, I’ll appreciate.
He has caused people pains. Pictures of him attached.
I can help you to get him out you are willing to.
Provided that he still active on social media, text, chat or call with those numbers above.
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Joebayo217: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
hslbroker2:
Amen
This is what I expect Nigerian to be saying but they are busy criticizing jobless people many for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by ubox: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
patrickcollins:
He won't be the first
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by stano2(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Bob I can help you to get him out you are willing to.
Provided that he still active on social media, text, chat or call with those numbers above.
How do i contact you sir.
I have his Facebook handle
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Pabloma: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The agents of destructions with their big fat stomach tongue
Crying crying babeeee grin tongue
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Otunbakayce: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
stano2:
How do i contact you sir.
I have his Facebook handle
Send a mail. What about his phone numbers are they still active?
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Intrepid01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chaii where are those bandits and boko boys?
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by stano2(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Send a mail. What about his phone numbers are they still active?
help me with your mail sir
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Ikpaitid: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
don't you have shame begging to eat Muslim Muslim food

Tufiakwa

Igbos are billionaires we don't need government position

But presidency be dey our eye sha
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by wilmerameg: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
A P C senators !!!
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Collins4u1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
with this kind of old cargoes I wonder when this country will be better. Msteeew
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Ikpaitid: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yee
Re: APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) by 77up(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Screening of Ministers

No time😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / Aregbesola Climbs On Top Of A Bus At APC Osun Governorship Mega Rally (Photos) / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.