Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? (35864 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Blackhacker(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by God1000(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
You will go to prison

547 Likes 34 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by MightyHand(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
😡😡😡You shall resume in eating watery bean with a permanent clothing..

You gat it

374 Likes 26 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by SmartGadgetz: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

Bruh no do abortion, it's too bad. Don't dream of it, you are killing your son or daughter.

She wants to live, don't kill her.
If you do, you will face the implication throughout your life.

Don't risk the death of the child and your gf.

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Blackhacker(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Bruh no do abortion, it's too bad. Don't dream of it, you are killing your son or daughter.

She wants to live, don't kill her.
If you do, you will face the implication throughout your life.

Don't risk the death of the child and your gf.

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens

9 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by SmartGadgetz: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Blackhacker:

Don't kill a child that wants to LIVE.

it's murder.
Tell her to stop the mission.

Don't put curse on your head. Life and alive its more spiritual than we think.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Careless kids everywhere, that you are fornicating isn’t enough you went ahead without protection.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Blackhacker(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Careless kids everywhere, that you are fornicating isn’t enough you went ahead without protection.

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Qardinalcaptain: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
First u go to prison and when u die hell fire..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Reelmii: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Blackhacker:
u don kill person pikin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Neverslumber(f): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bury that thought. Don't commit that abortion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by valiju: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na jail straight but she go return alive soon sha don't fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
1.You'll become a father, but this time around, it will be a father to a dead child
2. You'll become a murderer
3. You'll go to prison
4. Your mum will cry and visit you in prison, maybe twice a year till she finally forget about you
4. You'll be used as a bad example
5. Your dad will regret spendin on you and die a second death where ever he's.
You still want to go ahead?

if you keep the baby
1. They will laugh at you and tell you how you dissapointed them but in the next 10years you will be glad you kept the baby. I know you might be young now but then listen it's not a mistake

208 Likes 22 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
you will wish you were impotent

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Blackhacker(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thank you everyone she has finally return , Stop commenting now please

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by BigYash: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
First u go to prison and when u die hell fire..
I swear
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by nazicartel(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why una deh do abortion ?.. nothing will happen to you. But abortion is bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by kokoA(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
You will go to court.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by harmargedon: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
she don pick the call?

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Blackhacker(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2023
harmargedon:
she don pick the call?

Yes thanks man , She is back home

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Kemadealadire(f): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Smh, this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Qatar2022: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
You supported evil and evil will come to you
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Uniquetani1(f): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
See murderers!!! Children are blessings from God.
If I discovered that I am pregnant and my yeye bf rejected it, na to relocate and start a new life with the baby. And after many years, he came back for forgiveness, na to give am poison chop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Goodbadbowy419: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2023
You go d*ie too Werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by harmargedon: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

Yes thanks man , She is back home
ok bro

6 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by nicerod(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2023
90 years in prison

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by RighChannel: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

YOU WILL BE HONOURED IN ASO ROCK WHERE BUHARI AND HIS CABINETS SHALL AWARD YOU WITH M.O.N FOR BEING A TRUE SON OF THE SOIL

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Blackhacker(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Uniquetani1:

So she has done the abortion?

I guess yes

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by olasaad(f): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be

Hmmm most house wife has been on disadvantage side when it comes to this. What if she don't get pregnant again when you are ready. I pray she will not regret this for her whole life because Mr. husband will move on and have babies with another woman. So many women are in this circumstance right now.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Torg77: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

get ready to die LOL grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Dance On The Road (Video) / Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.