Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (40896 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Okwyjesus(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
God1000:
Too bad

Seeing Igbos and Yorubas fighting each other makes me sick, there's division everywhere in Nigeria today, even among minorities

Tribalism is a big problem in Nigeria, we still have a long way to go.

This is why I like Rwanda

I thank God for giving me a good heart not to hate anyone, forget my political affiliation

It's worrisome. And people around the "president elect " is not helping matter.

Femi Kayode etc ... are mere agent of destruction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by thinkmoney(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
You are mumu and archaic. Where is the throne? Its governorship office a monarchy?
Where did IGBOS call lagos a no mans land? Quote any prominent igbo that has said lagos is a no mans land.
It's your kind that should not be allowed anywhere on earth among people. Your self inflicted ignorance is sickening

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by dietsono(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy Ejimakor

Aloy Ejimakor, a Nigerian lawyer has condemned the hostility meted out to Igbos in Lagos by other Nigerians who claim they want a united Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Ejimakor wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1635177977356091394?t=86TxUmCI1imzgUcs4FAltg&s=19
Had Obama and the Kenyans said to the US that its a "NO MAN'S LAND"........then in your widest imagination would you have believed he would be the U.S. PRESIDENT.......SEE BODA, BODA WEY MUMU, BODA WEY NOR GET SENSE sighting an example.

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Dbestbrest: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
ChukwuObe:
Where was this fool when his client Kanu was busy asking Igbos in Lagos to burn Tinubu;s companies and properties? Where wss this stupid fellow when Kanu was calling and Igbo man or woman that attend a Yoruba church is not fit to be human being. Has this hypocrite been not aware that the essense of biafra is to leave Nigeria? What a shame!

They think history will forget their evil deeds. They don't know they have bitten more than what they can shew

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.

The insults have started from apc not from all yorubas even b4 igbos said lagos is no mans land.

Let me ask can a oyo man go to ekiti and run for governor?

why are osun and ogun state men governors in lagos and not lagos indigenes?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Zetty177x: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
U de mind them?
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:

So Lagos is a foreign land?
That’s means you must believe anyone who’s isn’t Yoruba is not a Nigerian? Correct?

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:
Those guys who regard Lagos as a city of an ethnic group must be crazy upstairs.

Lagos, like London is a cosmopolitan city inhabited by many ethnic groups who are Lagosians.
An Asian won London's highly competitive Office of Mayor, and is now the Mayor of London.
Earlier, Boris Johnson with ancestral roots in Turkey won London's Mayoral seat, and from where he became UK's Prime Minister.
So have any of them called London a 'no man's land'? The Arabs have bought up most of the industries in London but they don't claim they own London or developed it

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Lightorder: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
Tribal Gang, Tribal Gang

If una no want one Nigeria, why una no fit just sit down, and divide in PEACE

One Nigeria, bet you say, "this TRIBE man must go back to his VILLAGE"

shoooo

If you talk say make this person go back their village, then be BOLD ENOUGH TO SUPPORT A DATE FOR REFERNDUM

We will not use INEC ooo, because their bVAS, get AS e be angry

When is the date for National referendum

#REFERENDUM
even people that migrated from Osun , Oyo , Kwara etc still they claim Lagos wey dem no dey pay shi shi for tax . Una own village don burn abi na Lagos una dey fill for state of origin for form ?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by slimmoney(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
and the same IGBOS you are trying to defend here are the ones shouting "Lagos is a no man's land", so what do u make out of that statement?

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
cococandy:

So Lagos is a foreign land?
That’s means you must believe anyone who’s isn’t Yoruba is not a Nigerian? Correct?
Anyone who isn't Yoruba isn't Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by youngtizzy1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
I just pray that the election should go
Cos this can land us somewhere we don't like.
We want peace in Nigeria, Lagos and every other states.

This Tribalism should just end biko
1 Nigeria 🇳🇬 we pray

Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy Ejimakor

Aloy Ejimakor, a Nigerian lawyer has condemned the hostility meted out to Igbos in Lagos by other Nigerians who claim they want a united Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1635177977356091394?t=86TxUmCI1imzgUcs4FAltg&s=19
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Nobody said they should leave but should not put mouth in what's not their business.

As in they should not vote Thier choice candidate or not vote at all because they are not Nigerians right?, Your brain is for reasoning so please make use of it

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by BOYS2MEN: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
If west na d only place wey dey make Igbo men flourish,then all Yoruba supposed to dey live better life.....oga,ur grace and ur grace no b mate...stop hating so that you go fit see helper ..no dey zuzu quote author=YorubaRonuuu post=121716461]No one is actually asking the igbo's to vacate Lagos, it's just that some of them are ingrat.es, their businesses can't even flourish on their hometowns not until they move to the West but still they're ungrateful stylishly saying Lagos isn't for yoruba's [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by olaeffect(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
God1000:
Too bad

Seeing Igbos and Yorubas fighting each other makes me sick, there's division everywhere in Nigeria today, even among minorities

Tribalism is a big problem in Nigeria, we still have a long way to go, nigerians still vote along ethnic and religious lines

This is why I like Rwanda

I thank God for giving me a good heart not to hate anyone, forget my political affiliation

Please which Rwanda are you talking about?

Don't make it to obvious that you are ignorant of even recent history 🙄

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by 5starMan: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You call Nigeria a country and same time call Lagos a foreign land to Igbos. Are Igbos from Ghana?, because the last time I checked Lagos is a state in Nigeria and Igbo tribe is one of the 3 major ethnic nationalities in the so-called one Nigeria.
I like how this election is showcasing the fact that Yorubas have long been the most tribalistic in Nigeria.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by God1000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Okwyjesus:

It's worrisome. And people around the "president elect " is not helping matter.

Femi Kayode etc ... are mere agent of destruction
Tinubu should caution them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by wahalawahala: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa
oshey Obinna 😂... Epe Timo iyalaya e.. onikure!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Skty: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
I tire o
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pimine: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
Walk who out? You dash them land? Or you give them shops free of charge? You better use your head!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pleasant01:

Anyone who isn't Yoruba isn't Yoruba
okay. I didn’t realize that was under debate. Which people who aren’t Yoruba want to identify as Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by afadi2410: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:

You are not my host,I have the right to live anywhere in Nigeria, I can call you my host if I came with visa to your country

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Indifferent12:

Show me were one igbo person called lagos a no man's land.

Secondly, Nigeria made lagos not yoruba, without Nigeria lagos will be nothing.
Lagos was something before Nigeria and it'll still be something if Nigeria stops to exist

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
youngtizzy1:
I just pray that the election should go
Cos this can land us somewhere we don't like.
We want peace in Nigeria, Lagos and every other states.

This Tribalism should just end biko
1 Nigeria 🇳🇬 we pray

No the Yorubas should continue, thank God everyone is watching. I know it's not all Yorubas that are foolish but the wise ones should call the foolish ones to order.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Skty: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
5starMan:

You call Nigeria a country and same time call Lagos a foreign land to Igbos. Are Igbos from Ghana?, because the last time I checked Lagos is a state in Nigeria and Igbo tribe is one of the 3 major ethnic nationalities in the so-called one Nigeria.
I like how this election is showcasing the fact that Yorubas have long been the most tribalistic in Nigeria.

Yorubas are the most tribalistic humans on Earth

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Johnthum(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:

One day, you will regret this statement. Mark my words
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by wahalawahala: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Indifferent12:

Show me were one igbo person called lagos a no man's land.

Secondly, Nigeria made lagos not yoruba, without Nigeria lagos will be nothing.
haa🤭
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by flokii: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa

So wipe ko sun ko ma ji s'aye mo t'obaje pe omo Yoruba ko ni e

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mrbenny001:
I'm not igbo...but you can't use 1 or 2 person's rhetoric to generalise everybody's opinion...
But none of their people have called them to order....some of them are still on this thread spewing shit

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by arcis: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

This is useless talk without direction...Obama will never say US belongs to Kenyans likewise Sunak..

Igbo are too arrogant and very myopic in thinking.

Let them leave our Lagos...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Aprocco: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
ud4u:

Lagos is your ancestral land Please wake up from dream

No it belongs to your ancestors, Igwe of Lagos! We just saw the dangerous side Ahmadu Bello pointed out about eebos. Now we see what the North has always said about them and why they will continue to remain 3rd class citizens in Nigeria.

We will draw the boundary and make it sharp post March 18. Father, son's and wanderer's plots would be well defined. All your leased lands are at best for 99 years consent.

Dangerous people to accommodate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Indifferent12: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pleasant01:

Lagos was something before Nigeria and it'll still be something if Nigeria stops to exist
Lol, keep deceiving yourself.

Do u think chevron will remain in lagos if niger delta is no longer part of Nigeria?

Answer that question, thats just one example.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.