Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money (20540 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Cantonese: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo:
I will rather be born as a goat in the next life than being an Ibo

Which next life. You fit see that one? You are already not only a goat in this your particular life, but also a complete pig!
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Cantonese: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2023
kelly72:
But the senate banned you from holding public office for 10 years after you stole so much land as FCT minister. You would seize land or demolish people's houses only to reallocate some to you wives, infant children and relatives and when the senate questioned you, you asked "Are they not Nigerians?
Mallam you think we forgot?

BTW, what about that PENTASCOPE deal you claimed to have negotiated for Nigeria as DG of BPE in which Nugeria eventually lost $100 million dollars, how many % was kicked back to you?

Why didn't you sue or challenge Obasanjo for what he wrote in his book about you? He said if you think the devil is the biggest liar, wait till you see El Rufai.

Your former boss told the world that you lie more than the devil and you are quiet? When a little boy us caught red handed stealing meat from the soup pot, what does he say? Speechless.

Pls go and pay your bandits.
Make we hear word.

Do not forget that he addressed illiterates and people with very short memories.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by kanuchibuezeo: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2023
By rigging elections? Colon cancer is coming for you this week. Enjoy! Die well.
Peacemaker5128:
We will make sure that no ibo man become a president of this country in the next 50 years
They are ungrateful souls
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by kelly72: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Cantonese:

Do not forget that he addressed illiterates and people with very short memories.

Indeed
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by tfelicityk(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2023
He is entitled to his own opinion...
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by alakhumeorobo: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Person who stole lands for himself and his cronies as fct minister , didn't you try to steal IBB land and you where called to order

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by danhans(m): 6:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Continue to deceiving yourself
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:20am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:
Challenges past Kaduna Govs to swear

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ive-never-stolen-govt-money-i-swear-says-el-rufai/

come edo state benin swear to our juju
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Dskillful(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2023
You will just die like fowl
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by frank14011991(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin cheesy grin grin grin even the landed properties you were dashing your families, friends and cronies are not government properties grin cheesy grin grin

How much is your salary that your family could afford that extravagant life styles

We remember vividly the fight between you and Shehu Sabi over one $350M. He argued that you have nothing to show for it

You are a calamity to the people of Kaduna

I don't think they have slept well since the day you became a governor undecided

Yinka Odumakin had nothing good to say about you till his death, you are not a man of integrity

Go find somewhere to sit!!!

Meanwhile your boss has this to say about you undecided
that is the problem with you ibos, you always interfere in what happens in other states and your governors are the worst
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by hssd8nland: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
How can people be lying like this!?
You don't get what he said ... On the records , on paper there is no way you can catch him grin

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Trustedpronet: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2023
You will not be made to swear with the Qur'an or Bible...if you are ready let's go to ogunlakaaye or okija for quick action.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Shantyken(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2023
I believe u sir
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by ty4real123: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2023
You will have to swear ogun.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by everythinggirly(f): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Abeg shut up!
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Ballmer: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Even Peter Peter Obi that was caught red handed looting 240 million monthly by Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo you fools claim he never stole a dime.

At least nobody caught Elrufia looting any money like Peter obi was caught red handed.

chatinent:
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by toluene1234: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2023
Swear with what please. Somebody should tell him to use Ogun or Ayelala to swear
References1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ive-never-stolen-govt-money-i-swear-says-el-rufai/

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Ikpaitid: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2023
I swear by Peter Obi's wife smelly toto that El Rufai has not stolen any money.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by saysoo: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:

Make una bring IYI ENU for this man.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Curious345: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Criminal from hell

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2023
frank14011991:
that is the problem with you ibos, you always interfere in what happens in other states and your governors are the worst
You are not making any sense dear
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Emman08: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Oga Nasir it's not this noise you're making. Come lemme show a shrine in my village where you can swear proper. If you get mind, lie there as is your tradition. Banza
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by slowice(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2023
This one lie for a living....
Don't bother yourself with his silliness
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Shattuck(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo:
I will rather be born as a goat in the next life than being an Ibo
you are one already.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Ezmans: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo:
We believe you Sir
Only the unfortunate misguided children of hate usually talk bad about you
the wotowoto el rufai collected from pdp & social media LP is still giving him sleepless night
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Menclothing: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2023
No Nigeria politician is clean
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Swear to what,,,I guess not to the Quran or Bible because those two holy books are too slow shocked

Come my village we have fast answer to swearing.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by REUBEN1211: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2023
He has started his own story again , another buhari version or mr intergrity
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by FireUpNow(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2023
I cannot understand why annold man like El Rufai seeivws joy in making foolish statement and be lying knowing fully well that he is not being honest
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Aloof: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2023
They award Bogus contract for projects, then pay the contractor.

The contractor will give them their own share.

Wether if it's stealing or not, I do not know.

But I know it's corruption.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Believe Governor Nasir El-Rufai at your own peril

But when Peter Obi says the same, you believed him.
Hypocritical nonsense
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by lampido22: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
he is speaking to hausa people not us so know the difference

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UN To Mobilize Against Boko Haram / Lenee Neebani Buried In Khana, Rivers (Photos) / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.