Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money (20579 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by 8stargeneral: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Lie Mohammed junior brother grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by mozona(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2023
If you believe this, you are believing anything.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by biafranrealson: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2023
What is the effect and consequences of swearing?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by amandi47d: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Short/brief people has a tendency to....Short/brief people has a tendency to.......
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by fasterwell(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
How can people be lying like this!?

Please how much is his salary as a governor?

I remember that he borrowed 200 million naira from pastor tunde bakare for his campaign and few months after he was sworn in he paid the money back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Mpanyi: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:
Challenges past Kaduna Govs to swear

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ive-never-stolen-govt-money-i-swear-says-el-rufai/

Oga what of when you were minister?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by hush15: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ive-never-stolen-govt-money-i-swear-says-el-rufai/

Truth or Not, you are the one of the most divisive, tribal and religious bigot the north has ever produced. You lack empathy and very very selfish.

You sir is a Nigerian problem.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by luckyz4rea(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Fearyourcreator: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
How can people be lying like this!?
One wristwatch 15years na true
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Fearyourcreator: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Believe Governor Nasir El-Rufai at your own peril
Like 15 years one wristwatch
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Fearyourcreator: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin cheesy grin grin grin even the landed properties you were dashing your families, friends and cronies are not government properties grin cheesy grin grin

How much is your salary that your family could afford that extravagant life styles

We remember vividly the fight between you and Shehu Sabi over one $350M. He argued that you have nothing to show for it

You are a calamity to the people of Kaduna

I don't think they have slept well since the day you became a governor undecided

Yinka Odumakin had nothing good to say about you till his death, you are not a man of integrity

Go find somewhere to sit!!!

Meanwhile your boss has this to say about you undecided
Obasanjo na Abraham
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Muslim man dey swear for me to believe..lol...coman eat yam and palm oil in front of my village shrine let's see if u you'll see tomorrow
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Sharatan(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo:
I will rather be born as a goat in the next life than being an Ibo

Your stupidity has exposed you., useless urchin. Real Igbos don’t display such kind of brainlessness.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by sukar886: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Oga no swear ooo, make thunder no blow you ooo
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Spanki(f): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:

Easy broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…....
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by benobyeze(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Once a thief, always a thief. Thieves are known to be liers. El-Rufai is not different from them.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Etranshub(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Nigeira my country grin... I fear who no fear politician.... If el rufai never steal government money before then my mama naa virgin grin grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by kiddkash(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Badgers14:
That's what they all say.. but when they are questioned about public fund, they either "faint" or come in like this...
Do you even remember Dino melaye or olisah metuh?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by bitbillionaire: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Dear Elrufai, our nairalanders here who seems to know you well don't believe you. Can you come to Ogun shrine or Sango shrine to swear this your swear? I want to check something.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by kiddkash(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023
post=121722163:

Ipob please.
You guys should stop mixing up the bastards and swines call Igbos with us sane, honest and hardworking igbos.
That's the mistake most people make here and it pains us,
Even our darling sister cococandy.
It makes no difference to them.
If you lick their balls you are Ibo. If not, you are ipob
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by seunayantokun(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Chief of Terrorists Staff coordinating genocides and demographic change in southern Kaduna and in other parts of Nigeria 'has never stolen indeed'.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by lookingfly: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:

was expecting him to say, go and verify but na swear him wan swear.....can he swear with amadioha?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by badman007(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Do not take the lives of poor defencelessness people. Steal money instead.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Soulsymbol99: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
In trying 2 copy peter obi, dis one wan die b4 his time grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Twoclans(f): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2023
linkers:
The devil's advocate! Believe him at your own peril.

That is eh angry

Haba ,what kind of nonsense lie is this.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by cococandy(f): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
kiddkash:

It makes no difference to them.
If you lick their balls you are Ibo. If not, you are ipob
thank you
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by 2starboy25: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:

bia oga Hell Rufire! U wan swear abi? Come east side make swear in one shrine and see if that ur hair no go leave ur head. Rabbish Nansense, Supid, Iriot
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Maga123: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2023
The thief and demon himself speaking
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Father254: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:

Time never reach. But you have killed many people under your watch.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by ogatboy(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Lol, can you swear with amadioha and ifa and sango that you did not misappropriate fund, that you did not involve in nepotism, that you did not give unmerit appointments, that your family members and friends did not steal? After that I can take you serious.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Verysmart101: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo:
I will rather be born as a goat in the next life than being an Ibo

Amen and u must be born as a goat will be slaughtered for pepper soup.Amen and amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Niger State, Kills Three - The Nation / Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land / Why We Won't Prosecute CCT Chairman - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.