Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39590 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
newcommer:

You're very immature for a man. How old are you again? Please go for marriage counseling, you and your wife.

Yes. Am immature.
I be 18 years old sef.
When it's your turn let's know how you're going to handle it.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Gerrard59(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
The problem started with you marrying her just so that you have a wife before you relocated. Then, you left her in Nigeria (she mentioned loneliness). Although, having a companion is good, I think many young Nigerian men need to live life without having one so that they know how both sides can be. Are you telling me you would die while being a bachelor in the UK?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by BuildingProject: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=121747410]The problem started with you marrying her just so that you have a wife before you relocated. Then, you left her in Nigeria (she mentioned loneliness). Although, having a companion is good, I think many young Nigerian men need to live life without having one so that they know how both sides can be. Are you telling me you would die while being a bachelor in the UK

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Eaganguolly(m): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

She is not aware I know anything yet.
She only complains that I feel reluctant to touch her even if she is stark naked beside me.
This is not a case of being suspicious, she planned everything before leaving the house that very day. I know the guy sef might be on this forum reading this. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Then let her know. No point keeping quiet. While telling her, let your face express your disappointment dispite all you 've done for her and also let her know the implications should she continue in her wayward ways. It is not easy but choosing to marry is not a crime. Women can be something else once empowered. Don't allow the situation disorganise you.

20 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

She is not aware I know anything yet.
She only complains that I feel reluctant to touch her even if she is stark naked beside me.
This is not a case of being suspicious, she planned everything before leaving the house that very day. I know the guy sef might be on this forum reading this. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I still don't understand why Nigerian guys do these kind of things to their fellow men abroad

How can a sane man be intentionally doing what can cause irreparable harm to his fellow man's marriage

What happens to going after the single and searching ladies their?

In fact ehh, if i hear at any time in the future that you sent people to c*t that idiot's throat, i won't blame you for any reason.
I hate it when people intentionally look down on or harm others, and i believe such people shouldn't be allowed to go free.

46 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by hammed71(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2023
marriage these days na scam, bro I can bet she had sex with that guy and I am sure you already knew her character before you married her.
sometimes it's good to just have baby mama that you can co partner together and take care of your kids together.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ahiboilandgas: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So I should stay single cause someone cheat on me? Let me ask you a question. Even if you're so rich like that of Dangote, can you live your life alone? So in the case I neva born, so I should do what please?
dangote is single

36 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Firefox01: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So how do you protect yourself in a country that favors women?
You avoid them. Or better still, you marry a woman that has her own papers. If she bleeps up, it might not be as painful as the Bleep up from a woman who used you for papers.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Zonefree(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
dangote is single
Please don't respond to that guy again, his head is not correct.

A woman you called your wife went to a guy's house to collect gbola cos of three handbags and the morΓ³n is proud and defending her. Na so the woman go bring another man's child heap for the man head. Foolish horseband of a whorΓ©! E better make person born bandit than to born a headless Simp.

I've failed as a father if i have a son like the OP. Tueh!

*Spits on his empty head!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Please don't respond to that guy again, his head is not correct.

A woman you called your wife went to a guy's house to collect gbola cos of three handbags and the morΓ³n is proud and defending her. Na so the woman go bring another man's child heap up for the man head. Foolish horseband of a whorΓ©! E better make person born bandit than to born a headless Simp.

I've failed as a father if a have a son like the OP. Tueh!

*Spits on his empty head!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

It's just funny you know.
I believe you don't understand what is called marriage.
Also, there is no where in my post I am defending her, cause if i want to defend her, I won't be here in the first place.
Am worries are what have listed above. If you don't have any solution to all have mentioned above, when it gets to your turn. Play break your son head. Your comment shows your age. And I don't think you understand what they call Mental Health abroad.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
dangote is single

Is he also childless?
Cause I will like to know what happens after his demise.

8 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I still don't understand why Nigerian guys do these kind of things to their fellow men abroad

How can a sane man be intentionally doing what can cause irreparable harm to his fellow man's marriage

What happens to going after the single and searching ladies their?

In fact ehh, if i hear at any time in the future that you sent people to c*t that idiot's throat, i won't blame you for any reason.
I hate it when people intentionally look down on or harm others, and i believe such people shouldn't be allowed to go free.

This is not a case of Nigerian men's alone, it takes 2 to tango. The guy also is married but the wife didn't come in with her. I heard she has a business in Nigeria she doesn't want to leave.

It is the promiscuous woman we should blame. Cause if she is not disrespectful, she won't be giving another man attention to the extent of flirting with him.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Regex: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

So I should stay single cause someone cheat on me? Let me ask you a question. Even if you're so rich like that of Dangote, can you live your life alone? So in the case I neva born, so I should do what please?

I am actually living my life alone.

"...once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option."

~Keanu Reeves

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Karlifate: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2023
StrikeBack:
Never bring any woman abroad, Women can’t handle freedom and power

πŸ’― @ above bolded.

If you want to see the true character of a man, give him surplus money.

If you want to see the true character of a woman, give her unlimited freedom.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Karlifate: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2023
This is a case of see finish;

1. The OP has a very weak (masculine) frame.

2. The OP fell for the "I'm lonely" trap β€” Doesn't she have family members, trusted friends etc in Nigeria β€” You failed the shit test, because you should have proffered a better alternative.

3. The OP is passive-agressive & can't take decisive actions.

4. The OP has already made up his mind to continue with this situationship due to sunk cost fallacy β€” He's scared of losing his "investment"

5. In conclusion, no matter the advice you give him here, he won't adhere to it, until he gets burnt πŸ”₯ in reality.

Au revoir!

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2023
@ OptimisticK, I can see you're trying to send me an email but unfortunately I don't have access to that email. If you can drop yours, then I can reach you back if need be.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by BigdaddyPR: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2023
I don't think you need any further advice since you've made up your mind already. You just have to know that she won't stop cheating, and depending on the level of respect she still has for you, she can decide to cheat discreetly or all up in your face.

Since the man lives alone, he'll still need your wife to cure subsequent 'konji'. Ensure you have enough supply of condoms, and just slip a few into your wife's handbag everytime she leaves home.

You don't want to be having oral with your wife and tasting another man's 'emission'.

Women pray to get married to weak men like you.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:
This is a case of see finish;

1. The OP has a very weak (masculine) frame.

True.

2. The OP fell for the "I'm lonely" trap β€” Doesn't she have family members, trusted friends etc in Nigeria β€” You failed the shit test, because you should have proffered a better alternative.

It was not a trap. I believe in equality, and just because am comfortable on my own does not mean I should now enslave her or I should restrict her movement.

3. The OP is passive-agressive & can't take decisive actions.

I have made a decision already but I just want to know if the decision is too harsh or if it needs a legal backup.

4. The OP has already made up his mind to continue with this situationship due to sunk cost fallacy β€” He's scared of losing his "investment"

Am not scared of my investment, cause from all I wrote, I did everything myself even when I knew she is capable of supporting me. So it is not about the money or investment.

5. In conclusion, no matter the advice you give him here, he won't adhere to it, until he gets burnt πŸ”₯ in reality.

Please what is your own advise?
At least you're going to know you've advised the OP, it's left for the OP to get burnt. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

5 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
BigdaddyPR:
I don't think you need any further advice since you've made up your mind already. You just have to know that she won't stop cheating, and depending on the level of respect she still has for you, she can decide to cheat discreetly or all up in your face.

Since the man lives alone, he'll still need your wife to cure subsequent 'konji'. Ensure you have enough supply of condoms, and just slip a few into your wife's handbag everytime she leaves home.

You don't want to be having oral with your wife and tasting another man's 'emission'.

Women pray to get married to weak men like you.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It's just funny though that am laughing.
And the reason is because when you get to a certain stage in life ehn, and you're comfortable, you will understand everything no be gra gra. You need to be diplomatic about things. That by the time you call a family meeting, you have all the Ace's with you. If I confront her now and it turns to argument and she calls the police, and I was sent packing. It is same you that would say I should have waited for a perfect time. UK no be Nigeria that you can just send her packing no questions asked. Think think and think.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Greatdand007(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
Now I don't feel like having sex with her.

I always think about how someone can leave his husband and go to a man's house cause of 3 bags.

Some are saying it is too early to divorce her.

Some are saying I should forgive and let her swear that she won't do such thing again.

Some are saying I should think of how much have spent in total and not allow the devil to push me to take irrational decision.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Fake story

7 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Peterdapox: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

And the reason is because when you get to a certain stage in life ehn, and you're comfortable, you will understand everything no be gra gra. You need to be diplomatic about things. That by the time you call a family meeting, you have all the Ace's with you. If I confront her now and it turns to argument and she calls the police, and I was sent packing. It is same you that would say I should have waited for a perfect time. UK no be Nigeria that you can just send her packing no questions asked. Think think and think.

I have been married for 7 years so I can tell what up. Adultery is a deal breaker in any clime and religion so you have to face it head long irrespective of the said risk u mentioned.
Confront her and get your decision from her response even if she called police for u. Leave the house if it will lead to that and divorce immediately. You see the lady will still bring another dude to your bed Infront of u. Beware of promiscuous woman!
Women are loyal to their feelings than to your sacrifice.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Gloriagee(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Stay calm and figure out an exit plan. How cheap can some people be?

Insultme:

16 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by bigdammyj: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Reading...
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2023
grin
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by davosea(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Haa you're ready to kill ur self be that o....cus u can never satisfy a woman
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by MrPADDY(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Following
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Fiscus105(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
One thing
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by YoungLionken(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2023
You men SIMPs don't listen!

You created a heartbreaking thread and yet, subtly arguing with everyone. I would rather have a bandit as a son than have you!!

Damn!!!

24 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Lovenorth: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2023
You can only please her when you die for her

4 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by abobote: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Why will someone even think of marrying before going abroad.
So sorry for all your lost, just divorce her and move on.

My advice, before you spend much on a girlfriend or fiancee, make sure you impregnate her, so that when she disappoints, you won't lose all

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2023
You can never please a woman. If a woman truly loves and cherish you, she would try to adjust herself to your needs and requirements same thing applies to the man.

14 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Ur job or purpose in life is NOT to please a woman.

Ur duty is to do the right thing. even if it means displeasing the woman.

Adam pleased eve now look at where we are? undecided

Insultme:
This is a true life story and it's really a long epistle, so take your time to read it. Insults and advice are welcomed as well.

There is this girl we're dating in Nigeria, which I intend to Marry though eventually. It started that I got my student visa in Nov 2021, so instead of me coming alone and leaving her alone back home, I decided to get Married to her same Nov 2021 and same year I did my house warming, that was in December. So she moved in to my house and I traveled for my Masters in January 2022.

So I came in alone to put everything in place, renting apartment and starting my studies. It was really an heculeous task, my eyes see shege as I was unable to pass through verification / affordability check, so I had to offer 6 month upfront before I was later considered. By end of January, she started with she is feeling lonely and can't stay alone in the house, so I started processing her visa February and I went back to Nigeria during Easter to bring her myself, just to avoid unnecessary wΓ hΓ‘lΓ  at the POE.

Now to ur write up, All I can say is knowledge is always power and ignorance or naivety is costly.

U know next to nothing about women, love and life. U allowed ur self to get played from the very start to the end.

u do not know how to control a woman without her feeling she's being controlled. u let her do what she likes and move like a stray dog. Obviously what do u expect will happen in a not so innocent world?

U do not understand the concept of attraction or seduction. yes u should be as gentle as a dove bt as wise as a serpent. it's in ur bible.

The damage has been done. It or may not be repairable. It depends on how u handle it and what u want and she wants.

what a waste of time and investment bt we all learn through experience and even I have had my fair share. bt u have to learn fast to come out ontop.

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? / It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.