Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39352 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by JeffreyJunior: 2:54am On Mar 16, 2023
You could've found love there in the UK, why put yourself in this emotional torture just because you wanted to marry a Nigerian wife.

You are shinning teeth but deep down, you are hurting really bad. Get that marriage dissolved asap and stop deceiving yourself around here.

Nigerian men abroad should stop this hullabaloo about marrying wives from Nigeria, a good wife can come from anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:13am On Mar 16, 2023
She doesn't deserve you. She is loose and cheap.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:21am On Mar 16, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
What if the girl told the guy she's not married? Una go just come online dey cap nonsense. Did you know if the gilr rejected the guy's advances and told him she's married the guy would persist?
Una go just read story jump into conclusions when you seen its the other gender that's fully at fault you here shouting

Just shut up, boy.
Stories abound in Nigeria of how you irresponsible boys go after people's wives, even after knowing well in advance that they're married.

While in school in Nigeria, i lost a classmate(via assassination) who specialized in going after people's wives.

If you're one of such despicable people, you need to run away from it, because every real man sees it as a big insult that must be punished.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by emmaodet: 4:24am On Mar 16, 2023
luminouz:

God!!! shocked

Na WA oooo

Guys dey face shege for that UK oo
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by emmaodet: 4:26am On Mar 16, 2023
luminouz:

Jesus shocked

grin grin grin
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by koolaid87: 4:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Your wife belonged to the street.

Start saving your resources cos one day she'll tell you she's tired of the relationship

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by obokuntravels: 5:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Bro, you think say you wise? You be first grade Mumu😁
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Regex: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Ceaser90:
I painstakingly chose to read through all the chats.
I am in the UK and I know what is obtainable. I brought my wife in January and I know what started happening just 3wks she came in. Hiw I saw the chats from her own sister of how they will teach me a lesson.
In all, be calm. Speak to her, Share the bills and plan yourself.
Take your time and decide if you want a child with her (pray more about this) because it will increase your sorrows. Take care of your mental health brother.
Thanks for this thread. Atleast I am consoled. I nearly ran mad here.

I am concerned with this. Why would he pray more about something he ought to think hard into the future for?

Also,is divorce hard to get?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Regex: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2023
winner37:
Brother, is a rain that falls everywhere..since morning I have nothing eaten because of a girl whom I Love . Things didn't work out and money didn't flow as I expected to pay her school fee this, girl change all of a sudden no calls no chats .

I really wish it would be possible for a man to live his life without involving a woman.
Sorry I have no advice for you even me am not on the right state of mind .........
Women are evil ...

A man can live without a woman. I mean, it is very possible.

"...once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option and not a necessity".

~Keanu Reeves

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Darkmode64: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Insultme:

So I should stay single cause someone cheat on me? Let me ask you a question. Even if you're so rich like that of Dangote, can you live your life alone? So in the case I neva born, so I should do what please?
Lol this Op. You're too funny.
Since you've decided on what to do, what's the point of asking for advice?
E never clear for your eye yet. Just continue
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by sirkonline(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Whatever You Do. DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT OOO, IF YOU DO, UR LIFE IS FINISHED, SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by penultimatee(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmm,I hear about this story yesterday by a sister to the OP who happened to be a lawyer. The said lady is from edo state.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by acorntree(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Insultme:

So I should stay single cause someone cheat on me? Let me ask you a question. Even if you're so rich like that of Dangote, can you live your life alone? So in the case I neva born, so I should do what please?

You're sex addict. It means you can't stay without having sex. You're finished. From your narration you're being used. I wish you can open your eyes and see. Continue living with iyawo gbogbo aye.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
penultimatee:
Hmmmm,I hear about this story yesterday by a sister to the OP who happened to be a lawyer. The said lady is from edo state.

Hmm.
Una don reach here.
Edo kọ́, Imo ni. 😔😔
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by winner37(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Regex:

A man can live without a woman. I mean, it is very possible.

"...once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option and not a necessity".

~Keanu Reeves

I perceived some truth here, am gonna work towards this ..
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by winner37(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaa!!!! shocked shocked

You see? I try to help a nigha out and I'm still the bad guy... I call a nigha out for being a simp, I'm still the bad guy.

Jesus, with all that happened to you, you still refuse help and the redpill?

I'm done Sir. I wish you well. I can't save iteveryone.

cc heartofcity12

Of course you are a bad guy ,a big simp

Go thy way ....
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Regex: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
winner37:

I perceived some truth here, am gonna work towards this ..

Please do. The earlier you start, the better. Life is beautiful with peace of mind. I mean, men underestimate it.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by winner37(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Regex:

Please do. The earlier you start, the better. Life is beautiful with peace of mind. I mean, men underestimate it.

Guy ,you won't believe what I gone through since on Tuesday, no peace of mind ,no good taste of food, everything is just vapid..
Am still that same person who stood with her since her first year in school now this is her final year she just let go of everything ..

I will learn to be on myself now , no love again..
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Regex: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2023
winner37:

Guy ,you won't believe what I gone through since on Tuesday, no peace of mind ,no good taste of food, everything is just vapid..
Am still that same person who stood with her since her first year in school now this is her final year she just let go of everything ..

I will learn to be on myself now , no love again..

Don't say no love again. Just change the recipient of that love to be you. I don't have a girlfriend and I am not perturbed. I do things how I like because I know I have got my back. Whatever is not giving you peace of mind should be dumped.

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by sulex05(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2023
It's my opinion nigga. You are free to express yours too.
ZombieSlayer1:
rubbish talk. What do you mean by "it's too early to go for a divorce"?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Ceaser90: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2023
In as much as i agree with you that he needs to think hard, you cant be too harsh and quick in some decisionsin marriage(experience shows that). The young lady may just be carried away or may just be immature. It's left for him to check if there are other strengths he can accept while working on her weakness.
Regex:

I am concerned with this. Why would he pray more about something he ought to think hard into the future for?

Also,is divorce hard to get?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Ceaser90: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2023
I am telling you. That is boundage for 20yrs minimum.
sirkonline:
Whatever You Do. DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT OOO, IF YOU DO, UR LIFE IS FINISHED, SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by pansophist(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Even with all the advice you're getting here, you're still faithful in your defense for a woman that doesn't meant well for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by SPAMBOX7: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Just shut up, boy.
Stories abound in Nigeria of how you irresponsible boys go after people's wives, even after knowing well in advance that they're married.

While in school in Nigeria, i lost a classmate(via assassination) who specialized in going after people's wives.

If you're one of such despicable people, you need to run away from it, because every real man sees it as a big insult that must be punished.
Dumbo
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by pansophist(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
hammed71:
marriage these days na scam, bro I can bet she had sex with that guy and I am sure you already knew her character before you married her.
sometimes it's good to just have baby mama that you can co partner together and take care of your kids together.

Two adult won't have sex with each other after visiting in private? And she came back with bags? grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Firefox01:
You avoid them. Or better still, you marry a woman that has her own papers. If she bleeps up, it might not be as painful as the Bleep up from a woman who used you for papers.

That's the formula.

The problem is not her per se, it's the discriminatory western laws against men. So it's an insult on your hustle to enter a deal where the person that breaks the deal get rewarded.

Now she is cheating on you, not supporting you, and if you scold her, she may file for emotional violence and abuse. So you don't even have to touch her to be considered a bad man.

I just hope the pain that is cooking in the background doesn't happen. And that pain is to be sent to the trenches by a woman you brought out of the trenches. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by pansophist(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Regex:

I am actually living my life alone.

"...once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option."

~Keanu Reeves

Yes. just like how a rat is punished with crayfish in the mouse trap, that's how humans are punished with the things they need, by the one who have it. If you can live alone as a man or woman, you'll almost be indestructible.

Since those malevolent folks can see that they are options, not a necessity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by samefiok(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
hammed71:
marriage these days na scam, bro I can bet she had sex with that guy and I am sure you already knew her character before you married her.
sometimes it's good to just have baby mama that you can co partner together and take care of your kids together.

Gbam!, that's the way bro.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Regex: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
pansophist:

Yes. just like how a rat is punished with crayfish in the mouse trap, that's how humans are punished with the things they need, by the one you have it. If you can leave alone as a man or woman, you'll almost be indestructible.

Since those malevolent folks can see that they are options, not a necessity.

Exactly. I am glad I am able to do it. It shows what you have been talking here is actually entering my head. Na that weight and food own remain... Once I don get am, I go happy like mad.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
emmaodet:

Na WA oooo

Guys dey face shege for that UK oo
Boss,

I just weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by luminouz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
pansophist:
Op I have no advice to give, I just came to announce that you're an idiot, and deserves everything happen to you. Even with all the advice you're getting here, you're still faithful in your defense for a woman that doesn't meant well for you. Ewu.

grin grin cheesy

For you to be this angry, the thing enter you Wella
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Insultme:

Hmm.
Una don reach here.
Edo kọ́, Imo ni. 😔😔

OP i feel your PAINS SHA…. So sorry about the betrayal from your WIFE….just that you didn’t know her that much before you brought her with yourself to UNITED STATE….

Can we chat privately, i have fee questions to ask you. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yet Again, Trailer Falls On Vehicle. (images) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa / "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.