Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39510 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I still don't understand why Nigerian guys do these kind of things to their fellow men abroad

How can a sane man be intentionally doing what can cause irreparable harm to his fellow man's marriage

What happens to going after the single and searching ladies their?

In fact ehh, if i hear at any time in the future that you sent people to c*t that idiot's throat, i won't blame you for any reason.
I hate it when people intentionally look down on or harm others, and i believe such people shouldn't be allowed to go free.

Finally, someone says it. How can a man knowingly cause harm to his fellow man?

Sometimes, it'd even be a friend of the main guy that's drilling the babe oooh.

But watch guys defend it and place all the blame on the lady.

3 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
I go continue later. Make i quickly go attend to something. Let me know when you guys have finished reading.
The first mistake is in the title you are trying to please a woman you cannot please a woman and you shouldn’t be bent on pleasing a woman, a woman who likes you will be pleased with you as long as you have a plan for yourself and you are working to greater heights for yourself, women follow your lead and if you are leading with pleasing her and not yourself she’ll get the vibe that you value her more than yourself in the relationship and thus she will act out accordingly, It’s an impossible task please yourself and she’ll follow suit that’s your first mistake .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by sulex05(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2023
I Ve read your story with keen interest. First of all talk to her, express your dissatisfaction. From there, depending on her response go for counselling. It's too early to go for divorce.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by kingthreat(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2023
This need to japa is currently destroying many Nigerian marriages.
If your woman is a slay queen, please I beg you. Marry her, keep her for Naija o. No dare japa with her. Cos there she will do whatever she wants with no family members to caution her, with the law on her side and will get away with it.
However, if your woman is the homely type, not about slaying and religious, please take her abroad. She'll be all about building your finances and a home.

8 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Uten9z(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Guy no shit, no use imagination kill urself. Maybe nah her female friend really using her man phone. Just be deplomatic and make sure u get back on control, let her be answerable to every decision and place she go to.
BUT BE CERTAIN YOU CAN'T STOP THEM FROM DOING WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.
u could have draft out an agreement at this level of your experience, remind u even pastors can't keep their wife's if it comes to this(ask pastor Chris)

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by RomanGreen: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Is it not too early?
Just a year plus.
Who knows what the next one is capable or will do as well?

Dude, you're obviously not in control of the marriage and you sound and appear weak to me. Keep being emotionally stupid until it's late. A woman that is lying and sleeping with another man naim you dey pity....lol clowns and simps everywhere

14 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by hustla(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
Let me fast forward the gist before it gets bored. That was how she Sha did throughout 2022, by middle of every month, salary Don finish and she would borrow money from me again to pay Klarma and do house groceries. Now this year, she said she wanted to go clubbing with her colleagues at work and I said no problem. They started calling each others to know which club or where to meet. Eventually when it was around 10pm. Someone called her and told her that the venue was under renovation so she couldn't attend the party.

In February this year, we're at home together that day and She told me she wanted to stroll out. I said no wàhálà and she left, then she called me like after an hour that I did not even look for her, I said why should I, you have your bus pass, your phone is charged and you know how to use the map, so you can't get lost. And we joked about it, and she said she is even at Salford Shopping centre now ( Not the real location). I said OK. Then after like 2 hours she got home and came home with 3 female bags.

Did she have her own job while in Nigeria?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by PureFace1(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

😂😂.

It's just funny you know.
I believe you don't understand what is called marriage.
Also, there is no where in my post I am defending her, cause if i want to defend her, I won't be here in the first place.
Am worries are what have listed above. If you don't have any solution to all have mentioned above, when it gets to your turn. Play break your son head. Your comment shows your age. And I don't think you understand what they call Mental Health abroad.

Do you believe you are not so great and have no value to the extent you won't be able to find another woman that will treat you with respect?

So what if you are alone ? being alone is better than being in a relationship full of cheating and disrespect

Your woman can smell all your insecurities and know you are a man without ball that's why she is not scare of cheating on you and she is doing whatever she like without giving a damn about your opinion.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by eroticecstasy: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This marriage won't work out. Find a way to come out of it with little or no further loss.

Exactly my point, he married one of these brainless creatures with no vision.

Why do men entangle themselves with women in Nigeria before traveling out?
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by rahmontech(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
felixzo1:
. you people need to sit down and talk, marriage is very challenging ,its best in your best interest to work together.

Sidon and talk what exactly? She’s cheating nothing can stop her now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by FireUpNow(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
OP if no kids between the two of you, threaten her with a divorce paper from lawyer and give to her to sign make sure the reason you giving for your divorce is infidelity but you should have a very strong evidence that she is truly fvcking a man
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Sens8: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

No am not.
Does it look like a movie?

I’m shocked that another man is knacking your own wife and you are thinking about money you’ve spent. You want raise children wey no be your own? That witch doesn’t love you at all. She’s gonna cheat on you with other men. The good thing is that you don’t have kids yet, if you want to live long…it’s not too late to start over with another lady.

8 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by DUKEOFIBADAN: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Harsh treatment, they should settle and if that is not in sight then they can separate and he can still help her whenever the need arises. They shouldn’t part on a sour note. You don’t pay evil with evil. Some women sha

Help her to do what after they have separated? She’s lucky to have a weak man like this mumu OP
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by pikechukwu6(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Abe someone should summarise the novel... Let me go come!
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Jalo60(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Mr.OP the earlier you dump her, the better for you.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Sj11: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2023
I also leave abroad, but before going abroad i ended all my relationship with any girl back home. My advice to all single men is do not be in any relationship with any Nigerian girl before moving abroad cos there good women even where ur traveling to that have been in the country for long and nothing moves them,stop bringing Nigerian girls abroad u will sure regreat it

6 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by CaseSensitive(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Bringing girlfriends/wife to the UK has always been a case of choosing your own poison. I've seen couples who came from Nigeria and are still together, doing ok but I've also seen and heard a lot of stories of women going awol on their men.

If you're coming to the UK, leave your girlfriend back in Nigeria! 8 out of 10 times, you will regret it down the line. Don't do it. Just don't do it, it's not worth it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
insultme have you confronted her ?if yes what did she say.?

Not yet.
I know she is going to plead and find a story.
But my decision is final. Just waiting for the right time.

4 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2023
DUKEOFIBADAN:

Help her to do what after they have separated? She’s lucky to have a weak man like this mumu OP
This world will be a better place if we stop paying back evil with evil.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Masterito(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2023
Accepting trash suddenly becomes maturity for you. If he continues with that marriage, he kids will likely be the biological kids of other men.
newcommer:

You're very immature for a man. How old are you again? Please go for marriage counseling, you and your wife.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by litaninja(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Hope you took the evidence from the phone?

You'll need it in court soon.

3 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by bentennyIsBack: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
felixzo1:
. you people need to sit down and talk, marriage is very challenging ,its best in your best interest to work together.
Otilor that babe don go tay tay
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Odoctor(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Is it not too early?
Just a year plus.
Who knows what the next one is capable or will do as well?

The way you sound though, I'm getting disappointed. A woman you Married went to visit another man and came home with gifts from the man, and here you are saying nonsense.

Anyways, it's your life. But let me just advise, just Incase your eyes clear: That woman is and won't be faithful to you, the earlier you let her go the better. Goodbye.

10 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by hustla(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

😂😂. It's just funny though that am laughing.
And the reason is because when you get to a certain stage in life ehn, and you're comfortable, you will understand everything no be gra gra. You need to be diplomatic about things. That by the time you call a family meeting, you have all the Ace's with you. If I confront her now and it turns to argument and she calls the police, and I was sent packing. It is same you that would say I should have waited for a perfect time. UK no be Nigeria that you can just send her packing no questions asked. Think think and think.

LOL Smh
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by PureFace1(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:
This is a case of see finish;

1. The OP has a very weak (masculine) frame.

2. The OP fell for the "I'm lonely" trap — Doesn't she have family members, trusted friends etc in Nigeria — You failed the shit test, because you should have proffered a better alternative.

3. The OP is passive-agressive & can't take decisive actions.

4. The OP has already made up his mind to continue with this situationship due to sunk cost fallacy — He's scared of losing his "investment"

5. In conclusion, no matter the advice you give him here, he won't adhere to it, until he gets burnt 🔥 in reality.

Au revoir!

He is a very Nice and weak man

The truth is he is the reason the woman is misbehaving

That woman know he is very weak without any backbone, he is so scare to be alone, he thinks he can not find a better woman.

he already lost the frame so he is not going to get it back, I bet that woman is no longer attracted to him, any sex she give him is going to be obligatory.

10 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ceeceeuwa: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Please what is your own advise?
At least you're going to know you've advised the OP, it's left for the OP to get burnt. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Marriage is a beautiful thing when you are married to the right person. Please don't give up on marriage. Just try free yourself from all entanglement and make sure your mental health is intact before you give love a chance again. Above all just pray God gives you a lady that understand what marriage is all about.

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
LaReinaa:
The marriage isn’t going to work.. you have to divorce her now before she ruins you..

Thanks.
The reasons am not saying anything now is that the guy is here and if I should agree or disagree with any advice here is that, she might be informed before I can execute my plans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by RomanGreen: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Is he also childless?
Cause I will like to know what happens after his demise.

Hahahah, dude you're irredeemably irredeemable. Like wtf! Continue in your foolery, you will come back here later and start giving people advice from your terrible experiences coz people like you only learn by experience
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Richhard(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Not yet.
I know she is going to plead and find a story.
But my decision is final. Just waiting for the right time.

Just curious, what's your final decision, and you've kept some proofs right?

P.S. I'm impressed by the way you've handled this matter, and also people posting rubbish.

Most are Nigerians and don't understand that things are done differently over there.

So you know, you're handling this well, well done bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings / Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend / Enugu Airport A "Disgraceful Airport", "Yet Contractor Paid In Full" - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.