Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri (37847 Views)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by ManirBK: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Former-aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has said that President-elect, Bola Tinubu deceived Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi into contesting, knowing that to reduce opposition votes.

Omokri said the Obi had no path to victory because he lacked national support but could divide Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) votes.

According to him, Tinubu used his trusted business partners to deceive Obi into joining the presidential race.

Omokri spoke further that Tinubu displayed mastery in understanding the mentality of the Obidients, who he said lacked the humility to see that they were being played.

Peter Obi had no path to victory. He lacked national spread. Tinubu knew that. But he used his trusted business partner, who likes to dance publicly with him, to deceive Obi into contesting, knowing that that was the only way to reduce PDP’s numbers.

“And more importantly, Tinubu displayed mastery in understanding the mentality of the average Obidient. He knew they lacked the humility to see that they were being played!

“And it is not yet over. In places like Kaduna, the APC is using the same strategy. They cannot win on their own. So, they are funding the Labour gubernatorial campaign, knowing that Southern Kaduna people will emotionally vote Labour and divide PDP’s votes
” Omokri said on his social media handles.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-tinubu-divided-pdp-misled-peter-obi-into-presidential-race-omokri?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1678701030

91 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by ManirBK: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
I dey laugh with Obasanjo face Zoo Zoo zooooo
over to you Stingy Loosers

130 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Totilopussylick(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2023
tongue

Tinubu emergence as president elect with a stolen certificate is given Reno Omokri sleepless nights .

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by DispatcherLagos: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2023
shocked
As long as Reno is in pains and will remain jobless even at exile for the remaining 8 years....I may not even feel too bad if Tinubu buys the judiciary over the way he bought Yakubu

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Roboto11: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Dr. Pat Utomi.

Don't say I said so.

grin

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Phoen1X: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Omo kirikiri, we no dey hear you well well,can you come alittle closer home ?...and we hope u wont tell us that your mama na igbo tommorrow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by rantitubs: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Renocesros cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by ManirBK: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2023
TINUBU is an intelligent politician who knows how to play the game of politics.

301 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Houseontherock1: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2023
ManirBK:

Tinubu displayed mastery in
understanding the mentality of the Obidients who he said lacked
the humility to see that they were being played

Apt!

124 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Fintiri: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Roboto11:
Dr. Pat Utomi.

Don't say I said so.

grin

Na you win mandate

Na you come dey scream dey cry from morning till night .

No be juju be that ?

APC never see something

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Whenever I see people attributing intelligence to Obi, I laugh so hard. Asiwaju used Obi for his victory through Pat Utomi else Atiku would have won. Man like Asiwaju. It’s only man that has sense and smart like Asiwaju that I’ll marry.

286 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2023
PDP that defeated obi with less than 500 votes ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by DMerciful(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2023
You're ready to make such sacrifice for Reno? A nobody?
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
As long as Reno is in pains and will remain jobless even at exile for the remaining 8 years....I may not even feel too bad if Tinubu buys the judiciary over the way he bought Yakubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by DispatcherLagos: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2023
DMerciful:
You're ready to make such sacrifice for Reno? A nobody?
Did you omit reading where I said "I will not feel too bad" emphasis on "too"?

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2023
ManirBK:
TINUBU is an intelligent politician who knows how to play the game
of politics.
ManlikeAsiwaju

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by DispatcherLagos: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Whenever I see people attributing intelligence to Obi, I laugh so hard. Asiwaju used Obi for his victory through Pat Utomi else Atiku would have won. Man like Asiwaju. It’s only man that has sense and smart like Asiwaju that I’ll marry.
This your ideal man should also have Tinubu's eyes and teeth grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Mindlog: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Says Reno that has never been "misled" to campaign and win as a ward councilor of a local government council.

Atiku his boss has been retired politically by his greed.....Seeing him in the library at the campus in Cambridge during his Masters program in 2021, I knew this man was prepping for 2023 and needed the Msc. to shore up his C.V, reason I laughed when his acolytes were busy shouting he was the most "educated" of the 3 leading presidential candidate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

This your ideal man should also have Tinubu's eyes and teeth grin
Asiwaju has one of the sexiest eyes alive, the last time I watched him, I didn’t hear a pin in all of his speech because his sexy eyes carried me dy go where I no know . Why do you think Remi wants to die there. ManlikeAsiwaju

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Says Reno that has never been "misled" to campaign and win as a ward councilor of a local government council.
Pained Obidient. ManlikeAsiwaju

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2023
PDP monkeys are still lamenting their I'll-fortune. You chased away Peter Obi with your corrupt way of elections. You shared the President and VP ticket amongst Governors who insisted that one of them must pick the VP ticket, yet you wanted Peter Obi to stay.

You pushed him out when you should have begged him to take the Presidential ticket. Now Una eye don clear abi? He has shown you how electorally worthy he is. How of those Governors can garner the amount of Votes Peter Obi garnered. Can Wike defeat Thiefnubuu in Lagos? Can Okowa beat APC in the FCT?

If you guys are wise, go and beg Peter Obi and promise to endorse him for President next election cycle.. He is the only credit-worthy politician now. The SE and SS will never vote any Northerner with PDP presidential ticket going forward. We don try for Una.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by DispatcherLagos: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju has one of the sexiest eyes alive, the last time I watched him, I didn’t hear a pin in all of his speech because his sexy eyes carried me dy go where I no know . Why do you think Remi wants to die there. ManlikeAsiwaju
Be fooling yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Be fooling yourself.
ManlikeAsiwaju

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Zincfingers: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2023
JAGABAN

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Mindlog: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Pained Obidient. ManlikeAsiwaju

Pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Naah, the only thing that is likely going to pain me is if I don't get admitted for the DClinPsych program, I am pursuing. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Mindlog:

Pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Naah, the only thing that is likely going to pain me is if I don't get admitted for the DClinPsych program, I am pursuing. cheesy cheesy
Why then are you now wailing all over nairaland

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Mindlog: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why then are you now wailing all over nairaland

Define "wailing" in your own words. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Great0ne1: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Will he also possess tinubu's tendency to pee on agbada ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Yibo(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Tinubu actually bought Peter Obi inorder to contest

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by DispatcherLagos: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo:
Tinubu actually bought Peter Obi inorder to contest
It's very possible.... after all he bought all the Yoruba dead and semi alive like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by garykoeman: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Tinubu emergence as president elect with a stolen certificate is given Reno Omokri sleepless nights .

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2023
If south east had voted for PDP when PDP denied us presidential ticket when it was our turn after 24 years of loyalty , then they denied us vice ...

No body would have ever respected south east politically

What obi has proven is an Igbo man with just a small alliance can win presidency , an Igbo man is the surest to return power to PDP

All PDP should be doing now is apologizing to Peter Obi , begging him to come back and be the face of the party , then build the structure of the party around him ....obi has done what no southern politician has ever done

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Mindlog:

Define "wailing" in your own words. cheesy cheesy
Wailing is simply defined as what you and other Obidients do on nairaland

53 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Faces Dethronement As Kano Government Commences Investigation / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.