Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) (95312 Views)

Folashade Tinubu: Tinubu Will Be A Listening President (Video) / I Am Not A Thug โ€” Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by tunapawizzy: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
why should we care that 2 of the people that have stolen the people's commonwealth are snubbing and greeting each other...
if they like they should slap each other sef.....that one concern them and their family n friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by PapaAdanna: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Such post must be coming from one of the zombies in the WASTE
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Svoboda(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

When we say Tinubu doesn't play politics of bitterness people don't believe.

Obasanjo played dirtiest politics in Nigeria. During his civilian rule, a lot of politicians were assassinated, many were stampeded for criticising him.

Tinubu can spend billions to canvass and have his way but in Lagos politics, he and his political party don't victimize opposition but they spend and consult alot

TINUBU epitomizes the Godfathers quote. KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by frankson1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU strategy is to bribe opposition the way he bribed wike. He just want to bribe saraki and nothing more .politics of bribe and wickedness

How much do you think he's going to give Wike that the governor didn't raise during the period of corona viruse or you think Wike is a poor governorundecided

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
delusional ediot grin grin keep sleeping for 8 years grin grin
DispatcherLagos:
grin
That's the quality of interim president.....he should keep holding the certificate of return for Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by letitrainnow(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Is that so....
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by frankson1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Bribe Wike angry

Children/amateurs is invading Politics section too much

Don't mind the 'ekute'.. whatever that means, I don't know grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Omoawoke: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu is a good man, I donโ€™t know why so much hatred around him

Well he has four years to make his haters do nothing but love him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by kenny160: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:

I hope you're living on earth. The bus had zoomed off.
u dey mind them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Postinor: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Owontime:
If anything happens to Tinubu's mandate, the amount of bloodshed that will be vented on IPOB people has never been seen in the history of mankind. We are waiting.
u just know,this ipob think they are the only one that can protest, they neva see anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by bewla(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:

I hope you're living on earth. The bus had zoomed off.
About to reach its destination and some passenger have slept ooff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
DeLaRue:
How very rude of Saraki.

He walked past Tinubu, greeted the person sitting next to him, walked past Tinubu again to leave. Tinubu called him, he walked back to Tinubu, Tinubu stood up to greet him. Saraki shook hands, barely said a word and left hurriedly.

All of this disgraceful and uncivil behaviour of Mr Saraki is because of what...politics

Saraki's behaviour fell well short of the standard to be expected of a reasonable member of society let alone someone who has attained the level he has reached.

And what this sort of behaviour does is endorse a certain version of crude, abusive, and uncivilised nature of the interactions that pervades social media currently.

Society is all the worse for it.

dem be political enemy now... Saraki took his own 2 far..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nairaland is impacting the spirit of bitterness and hatred through tribalistic and bigoted statements which is not good for a healthy soul, the management of this forum should do the needful to make it a positive environment for both news, education and entertainment, thanks....
there's power in words
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by shinealight(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
NobleSeed:
notice me syndrome ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Who send am?
Belike na corn really full this man head,baba Bleu ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

First rate juvenile delinquent! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by shegra58: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
NobleSeed:
notice me syndrome ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Who send am?
Belike na corn really full this man head,baba Bleu ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
you will be pained for 8 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
That's the quality of interim president.....he should keep holding the certificate of return for Obi

You mean quality of a good for 8 years Interim government?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Donedeal1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Asiwaju leads

Others follows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Donvinci(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nigerian men are Us*less......all of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[/quote]
Who break this one heart again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

Obasanjo played dirtiest politics in Nigeria. During his civilian rule, a lot of politicians were assassinated, many were stampeded for criticising him.

Tinubu can spend billions to canvass and have his way but in Lagos politics, he and his political party don't victimize opposition but they spend and consult alot

Yes Mr Know it all where is Engr Funsho Williams Sir Ode abi the Guy just committed suicide because he love Tinubu abi

1 Like

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by ebenholer2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
THE REASON IS MY PREFERRED PRESIDENT....HE IS A UNIFIER. NIGERIA WILL DEFINITELY BE PLUGGED INTO RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC CONFLICTS UNDER BOTH ATIKU AND OBI
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by yaki84: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

How funsho williams take kpai?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Minjim: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Bribe is not all about money.you can bribe someone with political appointment or immunity from EFCC

So you think Peter Obi won't do same in order to in Rivers.

The issue is that he thought he could win it without Wike's support.

Whereas, Tinubu recognised the influence of Wike in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

until saraki opposed his muslim/muslim ticket with Buhari.
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Why will moderators bring this old video to front page...

Video long before commencement of buharis second term sef.. undecided
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by boxypane(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU strategy is to bribe opposition the way he bribed wike. He just want to bribe saraki and nothing more .politics of bribe and wickedness

UPDATE: for those quoting me. Bribe is not necessarily money. Bribe can come in the form of political appointment or immunity from EFCC.
Grow up man.
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by ifihearam: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Is this a old or new video?
That was very childish of Saraki and applaudible from Asiwaju.

I have always said if Atiku does not win I can settle for asiwaju.

I love men with poise and political strength..Tinubu humbled the presidency and his cabals working against him.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Samirana360(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

who killed funso Williams?
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Awoh55: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
if you like turn back on him may 29 will be president of this country, what we need to do is to pray for him against poison
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Diligent1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less......all of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sorry for the pain they have caused you

1 Like

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Ikemba007: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
See dis one grin

DispatcherLagos:
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by thisisit: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
How does this post increase NAIRA SUPPLY in Nigeria
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
I learn from him,who don big don big if you don't want to greet me is that time you give me opportunity to call you by your name and greet you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeriaโ€™s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Canโ€™t Stop Me / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.