Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader (14284 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by koruji(m): 1:57am On Sep 16, 2011
Obasanjo Leads Peace Talks With Boko Haram

Unbelievable - enough said.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/19751-obasanjo-leads-peace-talks-with-boko-haram.html
By Yusuf Alli, Abuja 1 hour ago

The Federal Government yesterday opened talks with members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who is leading the peace moves, visited the family of the slain leader of Boko Haram, Mohammed Yusuf, in Maiduguri for a closed-door session.

Obasanjo, who arrived in Maiduguri at about 11.40am, was received by Borno State Deputy Governor Zanna Umar Mustapha.

Although the former President claimed that he was on a private visit, it was learnt that the visit was to initiate the talks, which the government plans to have with the Boko Haram (Western education is sin) members.

A source, who pleaded not to be named because of the "sensitivity" of the matter, said: "Obasanjo met Mohammed Yusuf’s family at Railway Quarters, the demolished headquarters of Boko Haram.

"The ex-President stayed with them for about one and a half hours before departing for the airport."

Obasanjo was said to have flown into Maiduguri from Jos where he had a joint peace meeting with the Jamatul Nasril Islam (JNI), the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Plateau leaders.

The source said Obasanjo pleaded with Yusuf’s family to prevail on Boko Haram members to sheathe their sword and stop the spate of bombings nationwide.

The source quoted Obasanjo as saying: "This is a personal initiative. I urge you to forgive and forget the past.

"I plead with you to give me the chance to mediate between the family and the government."

The brother-in-law of the slain Boko Haram leader, Babakura Fuggu, whose father was also executed in 2009, reportedly said: "Since 2009, this is the first time any high-profile figure has commiserated with the family.

"We are happy with this visit. About 30-40 per cent of our members are scattered in neighbouring countries of Chad, Niger and Cameroun."

The source added that Obasanjo may brief President Goodluck Jonathan on his mission on or before this weekend.

A top government source, who pleaded for anonymity, said: "The government is ready for talks with Boko Haram, like it did in the Niger Delta.

"The ex-President has decided to avail the government of his experience in peace-keeping operations. He believes dialogue could save the nation from bomb explosions.

"You should expect more follow-up talks with the Boko Haram sect. After all, after returning from the battle front, we go back to the peace table."
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Roland17(m): 2:04am On Sep 16, 2011
I just hope he gets bombed during the talks. angry
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by umechuma: 2:07am On Sep 16, 2011
Roland17:

I just hope he gets bombed during the talks. angry
Seconded
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by sammiy: 2:44am On Sep 16, 2011
D two of u are retards. Wat else can obj do to save d situation? Nigerians are jst to complex. Itink both of u needs 2 experience an explosion.romaflo
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by okadaman2: 2:45am On Sep 16, 2011
The Owners of Nigeria have been forced to come out and actively protect their investment.

Let's see if we can fight ideology with amnesty and begging.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 16, 2011
okada_man:

[size=28pt]The Owners of Nigeria have been forced to come out and actively protect their investment.[/size]

Let's see if we can fight ideology with amnesty and begging.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by abiolak: 3:01am On Sep 16, 2011
Now that a nice step is made by the owners of nigeria, i pray that it works,
But my question is we were told that they hate western education, Now he is pleading for thier slayed leader, who kill them and for what reason, so it simply means there are things under the capet that we ordinary nigerians do not know.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by okadaman2: 3:34am On Sep 16, 2011
abiolak:

Now that a nice step is made by the owners of nigeria, i pray that it works,

But my question is we were told that they hate western education,  Now he is pleading for thier slayed leader, who kill them and for what reason, so it simply means there are things under the capet that we ordinary nigerians do not know.

Sir, we know nothing sir.

Infact we ordinary Nigerians are the most clueless group of people, at least since Adam collected Apple from Eve.  grin

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by BigB11(m): 4:17am On Sep 16, 2011
Absolutely a very wrong move by OBJ.
You must not negotiate with a terrorist group under all circumstances

In general, leaders are confronted with challenges and opportunities that are extremely dynamic and complex, the tough part of it all is making critical decisions with absolutely incomplete information. This is why they are called leaders, why we all look up to them, why they are elected to their various important positions and why they should be leaders.
But in my country, things are seen and done differently; and this is why we call our leaders looters.

Obasanjo again has made a despicable move that will only add to the mess already on ground.
This type of move will send a wrong message not only to Boko Haram group but also to other vicious groups (copycats) out there. Negotiation is a clear indication of weakness; you just don't do it, at least not this way.
OBJ should have realized that negotiation with this type of terrorist entails real costs we cannot afford.

OBJ has simply sold the country to the Boko Haram at a very cheap price. Mark it down, this group is gaining confidence by OBJ's visit, they feel that their actions have been been justified. They will strike again.

You do not negotiate with terrorist
You do not give them any positive attention
You do not embrace any of their premises
You do not sit with them.
You do not let them notice your weakness.

United stated leaders didn't just put these rules together, they've don't their home work extensively. If you don't go by these rules you will pay.
Mark it down, OBJ's move will not solve anything, but only encourage this group to go crazy whenever they feel like it, and keep in mind that the Delta connection (militants) is also watching.

What Nigerian government should have done:
They should have secretly invited the current leader of this terrorist group and strike a closed door deal with him. (OR) they should have sent a neutral representative to discover the best way to settle the matter with the current leader of this group. But as a former president or a current president, you absolutely do not meet with any kind of terrorist group, (especially with a terrorist group who has killed close to 1000 innocent citizens)
Jonathan has no brain and OBJ's brain is also still missing.

IBB will never have made such a fo0lish and selfish move.
I called it selfish move because OBJ has only made this move simply to become relevant once again.

There is nothing better for any nation than to have a president that has common sense and can think effectively on his own.

Sorry, I totally disagree with the move.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Beaf: 4:28am On Sep 16, 2011
Big B1:

Absolutely a very wrong move by OBJ.
You must not negotiate with a terrorist under all circumstances

In general, leaders are confronted with challenges and opportunities that are extremely dynamic and complex, the tough part of it all is making critical decisions with absolutely incomplete information. This is why they are called leaders, why we all look up to them, why they are elected to their various important positions and why they should be leaders.
But in my country, things are seen and done differently; and this is why we call our leaders looters.

Obasanjo again has made a despicable move that will only add to the mess already on ground.
This type of move will send a wrong message not only to Boko Haram group but also to other vicious groups (copycats) out there. Negotiation is a clear indication of weakness; you just don't do it, at least not this way.
OBJ should have realized that negotiation with this type of terrorist entails real costs we cannot afford.

OBJ has simply sold the country to the Boko Haram at a very cheap price. Mark it down, this group is gaining confidence by OBJ's visit, they feel that their actions have been been justified. They will strike again.

You do not negotiate with terrorist
You do not give them any positive attention
You do not embrace any of their premises
You do not sit with them.
You do not let them notice your weakness.

United stated leaders didn't just put these rules together, they've don't their home work extensively. If you don't go by these rules you will pay.
Mark it down, OBJ's move will not solve anything, but only encourage this group to go crazy whenever they feel like it, and keep in mind that the Delta connection (militants) is also watching.

What Nigerian government should have done:
They should have secretly invited the currently leader of this terrorist group and strike a closed door deal with him. (OR) they should have sent a neutral representative to discover the best way to settle the matter with the current leader of this group. But as a former president or a current president, you absolutely do not meet with any kind of terrorist group, (especially with a terrorist group who has killed close to 1000 innocent citizens)
Jonathan has no brain and OBJ's brain is also still missing.

IBB will never have made such a fo0lish and selfish move.
I called it selfish move because OBJ has only made this move simply to become relevant once again.

There is nothing better for any nation than to have a president that has common sense and can think effectively on his own.

Sorry, I totally disagree with the move.

Your analysis is on the naive side. It is not possible for Obj to visit members of boko haram without the express go ahead from GEJ. Ok? Anybody that does that will be arrested. Simple as ABC.
Secondly, the FBI is in [b]total [/b]control of the boko haram investigations, therefore Obj's move also has FBI clearance.

It seems very strange that neither IBB, nor another core-Northerner was chosen to talk to boko haram. Today is a damn strange day!
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by BigB11(m): 4:35am On Sep 16, 2011
Who is this fool?
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Your analysis is on the naive side.[size=28pt] It is not possible for Obj to visit members of boko haram without the express go ahead from GEJ[/size]. Ok? Anybody that does that will be arrested. Simple as ABC.
Secondly, the FBI is in [b]total [/b]control of the boko haram investigations, therefore Obj's move also has FBI clearance.

It seems very strange that neither IBB, nor another core-Northerner was chosen to talk to boko haram. Today is a damn strange day!

LOL This has got to be a joke.

A real joke.

In what law is that specifically defined? Ok seriously, is there a memo I forgot to read about Nigeria being a dictatorial nation?  

If I want to speak with boko harem leader in a quest for peace in Nigeria, GEJ has no right stopping me. Obviously, GEJ's methods are not working.

o you know sth that we don't know?
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by BigB11(m): 4:40am On Sep 16, 2011
Furthermore,
OBJ"s move is not to protect anybody but the looters, the corrupt leaders. Because sooner or later they (corrupt leaders) would have been Boko Haram target.

Please do not be a fool, do not give OBJ or our weak government any credit for this move.
The corrupt leaders are the government, it is obvious that Boko Haram has issues with the government, Therefore, sooner or later Boko haram would have shifted their attention to targeting all the leaders that have stolen from us.

OBJ is simply protecting the interest of all the corrupt leaders and not an average Nigerian.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Beaf: 5:34am On Sep 16, 2011
Big B1:

Who is this fool?

The only fool I know is 70 years old. grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-BzyV7263rVA/TlIcIWC4XvI/AAAAAAAAGbc/UAh6DCUtl3o/s400/obj+and+ibb+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Ileke-IdI:

LOL This has got to be a joke.

A real joke.

In what law is that specifically defined? Ok seriously, is there a memo I forgot to read about Nigeria being a dictatorial nation?  

If I want to speak with boko harem leader in a quest for peace in Nigeria, GEJ has no right stopping me. Obviously, GEJ's methods are not working.

o you know sth that we don't know?

If you decide to go speak with terrorists, nobody has the right to stop you? Its even much much worse than going to visit wanted armed robbers.
Even in the US where you are, you cannot go visit a wanted terrorist; the implications would be dire.

The bottomline though, is that someone had to have named those people as boko haram. IMHO, thats either the SSS or the FBI.
Obj cannot know such things on his own, neither will any of those two agencies volunteer such info to anyone but the President. Nigeria might be chaotic, but its not a wild place where anyone can just get up and take on the duties of the FG, you've got to be nominated as an ambassador for the purpose.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by egift(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Your analysis is on the naive side. It is not possible for Obj to visit members of boko haram without the express go ahead from GEJ. Ok? Anybody that does that will be arrested. Simple as ABC.

@ Beaf:
So you mean to say authoritatively that President Jonathan is directly begging Boko Haram member? - Now I know you always get the Presidential Memo.

Tell us who is the boss grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

The only fool I know is 70 years old. grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-BzyV7263rVA/TlIcIWC4XvI/AAAAAAAAGbc/UAh6DCUtl3o/s400/obj+and+ibb+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

If you decide to go speak with terrorists, nobody has the right to stop you? Its even much much worse than going to visit wanted armed robbers.
Even in the US where you are, you cannot go visit a wanted terrorist; the implications would be dire.

The bottomline though, is that someone had to have named those people as boko haram. IMHO, thats either the SSS or the FBI.
Obj cannot know such things on his own, neither will any of those two agencies volunteer such info to anyone but the President. Nigeria might be chaotic, but its not a wild place where anyone can just get up and take on the duties of the FG, you've got to be nominated as an ambassador for the purpose.

Like you said, there would be great implication if I decide to visit a terrorist or a arm robber, but implication stops in my face. You cannot stop or arrest me for doing so and if you do have "good faith" to arrest me , you can only hold me for so long If your implication comes with no evidence to prove that I'm a suspect.

Even terrorists in prison, who are allowed to receive visitors, can be visited by the common man.

Nothing needed to be cleared by GEJ for OBJ to visit the family of the BH leader. They were not even implicated as being members of boko harams, so what gives?
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2011
Nigeria's law might be different from the ones I'm familiar with.

So I'm flexible with correction WITH tangible facts, i.e law reference.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by efisher(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2011
I have a strange feeling that this is the handshake before the punch! I'll be watching.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by LoveIcon: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2011
Now they are begging, will they now meet up to their demand? That western education is a sin and others.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by norrisman: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2011
Do not negotiate with terrorists blah blah blah. United States this, United states that.

The US have been negotiating with the Taliban for years in Afghanistan and they even accept 'former' Taliban  members they like to refer to as reformed into their fold. If there was a military solution in Afghanistan, it would have been achieved years ago. When a group of men with AK47 and shoulder propelled rocket launchers who are not afraid to die take on the worlds military might for 10 years, then you either negotiate or eventually they will up and leave just like the Russians.

Did the country not negotiate with the Niger Delta terrorists? Is the region not relatively better for it. When all else have failed and the 'terrorists' show no signs of slowing their tempo, lives are being lost and insecurity prevails then negotiation is the only way out. These Boko Haram guys are exhibiting characteristics of their Taliban brothers so Nigeria is not going to be able to bomb its way to peace in this fight.

EDIT***
Just read the paragraph about what the govrernment should have done and I agree, secret negotiations are the way and not a public one with all the fanfare.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Abagworo(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2011
OBJ will leave his mark as one of the greatest leaders ever to come out of Naija.It gladdens my heart that an elder statesman could come out clean to risk his life by visiting the hottest zones in the country.Everything GEJ lacks,OBJ has in excess.I pray Baba will succeed
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by nuclearboy(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2011
I wonder why unemployed graduates are still waiting! All the signs point to prosperity, government patronage and even political clout & influence if you become a terrorist in this country!

First the thugs of the ND are earning more than level 14 civil servants (who've put in over 15 years untainted service to Nigeria) just so they allow Aso Rock get drunk in peace. Now Boko Haram has a blank check - or after practically prostrating in the open, would they say their price for peace is say, 50 million per head & chairman Jonathan won't kowtow and give them? I mean, if discussions tarry, the only reminder the "gonads in boko haram" palms government needs is another bomb and OBJ will be back there screaming "we'll give you 100 mill EACH".

Anyone who voted this travesty of goodsense into power ought have serious regret issues. And I personally expect boko haram sponsors to start off another group with sponsorship - a group of the educated but unemployed. At least, its now official the AGIPs will make it worth their while!
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Johndoe100(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2011
In a place like Nigeria, negotiating with people gives you so much raw intelligence. Really I could list them here with how to go about it, but why give the BH boys more info than they have?
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by tunnytox(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2011
The worst person to fight is the one who has nothing to lose! so I guess since the FG knew they do not have resources/intelligence enough to fight these Boko Haram they are left with no choice but to negotiate with them. Having said that this lack of resources is not unconnected with willful neglect and lack of investment in infrastuctre, the police and modern intelligence gathering equipments over several decades by successive Nigerian governments.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by ideylaff: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2011
Secondly, the FBI is in total control of the boko haram investigations, therefore [b]Obj's move also has FBI clearance.[/b]It seems very strange that neither IBB, nor another core-Northerner was chosen to talk to boko haram. Today is a damn strange day!

FBI clearance,  sorry,  cheesy I know we open our mouth to Yankee anyhow,,, but wetin concern FBI clearance to talk to a Nigerian Citizen, within Nigeria,  LOL, we seem to be getting carried away now,  FBI Clearance in Nigeria,

My take is for OBJ to be talking to the Boko Haram leader,  means they know where the terror is coming from, and all these while they kept quiet,  But now that they think this war might hit them
personally, they have now decided to talk, 

OR They are in the know and want to tell GEJ that we are in control, so he has made this move,
Either way it smells of a cabal in operation and in the know, Now OBJ has a one up on GEJ , no matter how much GEJ is bn convinced that OBJ has diminishing powers within PDP

Please 4get the FBI side I begiii, its embarassing mehn embarassed

So what has d Governor of the state bn doing since, drinking with the boko haram boys, or saying, u watch they will come and beg us,  ARREST ALL OF THEM JOH,

one sect in a country of 150 milion,  na wah oooo

@ beaf so u are the person who posted this FBI clearance,  thing,  na wah ooo u really don fall for awa hand ooo FBI Clearance in Nigeria, 
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by moremi2008(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf is right on this one. This was a TERRIBLE move by OBJ. His visit [b]legitimized [/b]an otherwise shadowy band of illiterate, disgruntled men with no clear vision or purpose besides expressing their general dissatisfaction. OBJ is a fool and I think he has bitten a lot more than he can chew. The sycophants that surround him must have convinced him that he is a much-loved and respected elder-statesman and the old fool must have appointed himself as the "last answer" for Nigeria's problems. Can anyone remember that this same old man showed up at a UN meeting in New York, uninvited and was pleading with security to let him in the building? I doubt that GEJ had anything to do with this visit; in fact, this OBJ move is quite the opposite - it's an undisguised effort to undermine GEJ's authority. Now that Yar Adua is gone, Old Baba Fool (OBF) wants to regain control of his property.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Chybalv: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2011
Negotiation? with terrorist? OMG
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Okijajuju1(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2011
This is a bad move,

Under no circumstance should the government negotiate with terrorists,

But since they did with MEND in the Niger Delta, and have now opened talks with BOKO HARAM in the north, I cant wait to see what the east, west and middle belt come up with,

The government appears weak everytime it succumbs to such pressures.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Dele78: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2011
17 (m)
Virginia, United States

Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader
« #1 on: Today at 02:04:14 AM »

I just hope he gets bombed during the talks. Angry
Report to moderator   Logged
The Winner of an Argument is not Necessarily telling the truth,
umechuma

Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader
« #2 on: Today at 02:07:06 AM »

Quote from: Roland17 on Today at 02:04:14 AM
I just hope he gets bombed during the talks. Angry
Seconded

Go and bomb him,Evil minded people!
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by ideylaff: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2011
@ beaf posted, Your analysis is on the naive side. It is not possible for Obj to visit members of boko haram without the express go ahead from GEJ. Ok? Anybody that does that will be arrested. Simple as ABC.
Secondly, the FBI is in total control of the boko haram investigations, therefore Obj's move also has FBI clearance.It seems very strange that neither IBB, nor another core-Northerner was chosen to talk to boko haram. Today is a damn strange day!

FBI clearance,  sorry,   I know we open our mouth to Yankee anyhow,,, but wetin concern FBI clearance to talk to a Nigerian Citizen, within Nigeria,  LOL, we seem to be getting carried away now,  FBI Clearance in Nigeria,

My take is for OBJ to be talking to the Boko Haram leader,  means they know where the terror is coming from, and all these while they kept quiet,  But now that they think this war might hit them
personally, they have now decided to talk,  

OR They are in the know and want to tell GEJ that we are in control, so he has made this move,
Either way it smells of a cabal in operation and in the know, Now OBJ has a one up on GEJ , no matter how much GEJ is bn convinced that OBJ has diminishing powers within PDP

Please 4get the FBI side I begiii, its embarassing mehn

So what has d Governor of the state bn doing since, drinking with the boko haram boys, or saying, u watch they will come and beg us,  ARREST ALL OF THEM JOH,

one sect in a country of 150 milion,  na wah oooo

@ beaf so u are the person who posted this FBI clearance,  thing,  na wah ooo u really don fall for awa hand ooo FBI Clearance in Nigeria,
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Pukkah: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2011
Whatever the motives behind this move or the expected short-term benefits, it is a strategy that would backfire in the long-term.  

OBJ/GEJ/FG/the establishment has unwittingly endorsed violence as the approach to adopt if you want to make your grievances known as a group.  Why are they not apologizing to the families of hundreds of Nigerians that have lost their lives to extra-judicial killings?

With the army of unemployed and disgruntled youths, I hope so many other groups would not spring up using violence as the bargaining tool for one thing or the other.  undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by ideylaff: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2011
Whatever the motives behind this move or the expected short-term benefits, it is a strategy that would backfire in the long-term. 

OBJ/GEJ/FG/the establishment has unwittingly endorsed violence as the approach to adopt if you want to make your grievances known as a group.  Why are they not apologizing to the families of hundreds of Nigerians that have lost their lives to extra-judicial killings?

With the army of unemployed and disgruntled youths, I hope so many other groups would not spring up using violence as the bargaining tool for one thing or the other

Now u are talking bro,  talk to me mehn, what a sensible post , I'm waiting too see Obama in Osamas house apologizing to them, next week or soon sha.

Did you see OBJ in the news when loads of people were killed, did he visit the families,

Ds moves smells of personal na me be the king na me still dey motives, Politicians, u cant trust them. its even a shame to get this on 4ront page of the dailies,

dont they do things quietly in ds country, wikileaks mouf alll

" Why are they not apologizing to the families of hundreds of Nigerians that have lost their lives to extra-judicial killings?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / #endsars: SARS Is Partially An Illegal Squad That Need To Be Overhauled - Falana / Buhari Receives Briefing From ADHOC Committee Naira Swap, Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.