Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 (12194 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria (February 2020) / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Ennyholar: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2023
The TECNO PHANTOM V FOLD pulled off a surprising victory for the Best Foldable of the MWC. Its opponent, the Honor Magic Vs, held the lead for a few days before Tecno’s first foldable jumped ahead. The TECNO PHANTOM V FOLD will be the world's first foldable smartphone to be powered by MediaTek Flagship Chipset Dimensity 9000+.

The Honor Magic5 Pro won the title Best Flagship of the MWC with a wide margin. It managed to edge out the Realme GT3 and Xiaomi 13 Pro, which were nearly tied for second place. The vanilla Magic5 wasn’t nearly as popular, but it was well ahead of the vanilla Xiaomi 13.

Finally, TCL swept the competition in the Best Entry-Level segment as it secured the Top 3 with the TCL 40 XL, 40 X and 40 XE. This is an interesting result as the TCL 40-series will be available in the US, a market starved for cheap phones. But it was the 4G-only XL model that came out on top, the 5G-connected X and XE were left slightly behind.

source: https://www.gsmarena.com/weekly_poll_results_honor_tecno_vivo_and_tcl_phones_voted_best_at_mwc_2023-news-57831.php

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Dikaveli(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
They tried .. nice one from Tecno and i Infinix but till today i never see where the Yorubas refused to use any of the phones because it was an idea and business plan of our dear Igbo brothers..

Before you start your lousy argument Tecno and Infinix were two igbo men that went to China and told them what they needed from them .. just like Atiku did with Mikano from India .

My dear brothers and sisters its high time we learn our lession it breaks my heart when i found out we youths are being used by this politicians to fuel this ethnicity war .

I am from Delta State but it pains me that the 2 best tribes i wish I am from are the ones doing this to themselves..

Yorubas and Igbos this 2 tribes are the most educated, the most travelled and most exposed tribes yet they can't put heads together and see the Fulanis enjoy it when they are at war ..

Una dey drag Lagos .. i am sure Igbos can never open mouth to say Lagos is no man's land it must be the Fulanis who thinks they own everywhere.. had it been Yorubas are strong headed and wise as Igbos trust me the Fulanis won't have any say in this country .. Igbos are just 5 states but no one fights their battle for them ..

If Igbos are not accommodating how come they can feel free to establish themselves in any land they find themselves? .. to tell you the truth i can only invest in the land of people i love .

I don't know if Yorubas and Igbos have sit down and think of the force they will both be if the agreed to work together in this country ?

Go to edo State today and see how they love the Igbos .. they saw there potentials ..

My dear Yoruba and Igbos brother my Dikachi osanebi from kwale Delta State .. will advice you both to put heads together and see that God made you both tribes southerns for a reason don't let the north win ..

Thanks

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by macmarley(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Ish
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by EdiskyHarry: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
I love techno phones.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by ibrahim286(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by waterpouroverfl: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Hh
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by TEEJHEY(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Tecno?
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by VisibleDreamz: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Okay
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by goldtube(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Lemmy123(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
How did Tecno even make the list, let alone being voted?? Fvcking transsion phone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by chicfarmer: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Waow
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Swissli(f): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Techno My Ass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by olaolulazio(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
They are tried

You said what

5 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by EmiDon11: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
They are tried
R.I.P English.
He was murdered at 11:09 AM on nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Nuhskhut: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Tecno making waves.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by IyaTola: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
An award well deserved.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by DaGC(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
For your own peace of mind, you don't have to argue everything. Some things are sponsored. 🤷🏾‍♂️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by bibiking7(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought they meant the musician.

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by EmiDon11: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Iphone users in sifie peins

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by smsinnigeria(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
But in this downtrodden country say Tecno no get level. We come dey shame for patronizing Tecno products.

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by richard870(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
smiley
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by NwaliE01: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2023
I laugh. Until you leave Africa, you wouldn't believe that this phones doesnt work in most places outside Africa.
They literally compare techno phones with phones within its class and region. Nothing like Techno in Australia.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Epinbiz(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Lol
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Nuhskhut: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2023
olaolulazio:

You said what
Perhaps rushing to write tired.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Harrynight(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
tongue

Tecno is still Tecno

Even the most beautiful snake in the world is still a snake

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Ofemmanu1: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Redmi fans go die.

Lil by lil Tecno is improving their game.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by MasterShifu010(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
E be like say na inec organize the voting process

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Irupetepete: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
They tried .. nice one from Tecno and i Infinix but till today i never see where the Yorubas refused to use any of the phones because it was an idea and business plan of our dear Igbo brothers..

Before you start your lousy argument Tecno and Infinix were two igbo men that went to China and told them what they needed from them .. just like Atiku did with Mikano from India .

My dear brothers and sisters its high time we learn our lession it breaks my heart when i found out we youths are being used by this politicians to fuel this ethnicity war .

Thanks
how is this post tribal? Are you people cursed 🤬? Must you bring tribe to even things not related to tribe?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Arbiter9(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2023
They obviously didnt vinvite Samsung, Huawei, LG, Google and Motorola to the party because they have better phones than all these Tecno and Honor. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone / 5 Ways Social Media Giants Are Brain Hacking Humans / 5 Reasons To Steer Clear Of Umidigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.