Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,804 members, 7,806,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team (54411 Views)

Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Peter Obi Labour Party Releases Campaign Rally Schedule Without Campaign Council / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Dandiaz72(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Cash out for lawyers and SANs....

Meanwhile as at yesterday Labour Party has no evidence to present to the Presidential Tribunal. Obi claiming he won on TV will be used by INEC and the APC to destroy LP.

Obi later saying he's not challenging the winner but the process on Arise TV is another dent on his legal case...

All in all Obi will loose again

This shows you know nothing about the law.
So you believe that what he said on TV about the election is a dent to his legal case?? Whatever he said on the TV can easily be rendered inadmissible in court.
Moreover, his statement is correct... A flawed process cannot produce a valid outcome.
Once the process is compromised, the legitimacy of the outcome becomes questionable.

All these gaslighting will not work... Whatever let's you sleep at night sha.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by rafcrown(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Your Boss will soon release list of Ministers to show us clearly that boys are different from Men.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by tonyson010(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:
No nation was built in a day. But the move to build a nation started in a day.

We will free ourselves from vultures who parade as patriots simply because they are chopping today or believe they will chop tomorrow.

The sham glitch which only conveniently happened only to the Presidential server and threw forward a questionable result is being overlooked and even celebrated by a few because Nigeria as it is, favours a corrupt rise to wealth. But for the sake of everything holy we must fight to rid ourselves of buccaneers or suffer till death.

seconded. they don't think, since they are receiving money from them today, it is finished, but forget that there is tomorrow.
so was the evil of insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by sneak3(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Meanwhile as at yesterday Labour Party has no evidence to present to the Presidential Tribunal. Obi claiming he won on TV will be used by INEC and the APC to destroy LP.

Obi later saying he's not challenging the winner but the process on Arise TV is another dent on his legal case...

You are as dull as I expected

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by bizzibodi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Make them add femi falana to d list.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by ogwumgbe: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Nothing will happen
Obi lost the election but delusional fellows like you can’t just accept defeat.
Shameless losers

You are the idiot, Kenyan, Ghana, and other countries are more respected than you useless stinking zombie rotten monkey in a zoo, keep glorifying and supporting evil, But I decree that whatever you that's yours in life will be robbed in broad day light just like INEC robbed Peter Obi his victory say Amen you useless stinking rotten ass. Your useless country worth nothing in the world now and you are so shameless to support their shameless sham of an election, bastard, common get out of here, if you were before me now I would shout ole and get lynched instantly, decayed stinking rat

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Inosky(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

OBI Is challenging the process that led to the declaration, and the declaration itself.
So if the process is wrong according to the electoral law, then the declaration won't stand.
In other words, the declaration didn't follow the process which is the law. So it's null and void.
The process would have to be revisited for the declared results to stand and tally.
So the winner could be cancelled and the process revisited or the election entirely would be cancelled and reconducted according to the process/law, in addition to other irregularities in the election (coming very late to the election polling unit, snatching of BVAS and ballot boxes, mutilation of results, violence, and multiple intimidations and disenfranchisements.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Benez: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/presidential-election-labour-party-releases-list-of-legal-team/

Peter Obi, our in coming Minister of Trade, Commerce and Industry
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by leketon: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
oneolajire:
APC supporters aren't celebrating but mourning and protesting the victory of Tinubu.

Go to court, clowns keep shouting, funny to later hear that they have been sending it high powered emissaries to beg Obi to drop court case.

Shameless bunch of ballot thieves using stone age vote rigging method in AI-Obidient generation.

Are you part of the LP team they came to beg?
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Omoawoke: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
ogwumgbe:

You are the idiot, Kenyan, Ghana, and other countries are more respected than you useless stinking zombie rotten monkey in a zoo, keep glorifying and supporting evil, But I decree that whatever you that's yours in life will be robbed in broad day light just like INEC robbed Peter Obi his victory say Amen you useless stinking rotten ass. Your useless country worth nothing in the world now and you are so shameless to support their shameless sham of an election, bastard, common get out of here, if you were before me now I would shout ole and get lynched instantly, decayed stinking rat

Hope everything is fine.?
You sound depressed and going though a lot.
It is well, if you need help please reach out to someone soon.
Life could be hard but you will pull through, take care bro
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by babytoun: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Na tv interview Apc go use defend their fraud
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by annisy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Where is the useless Dino, Reno and PDP
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by ogwumgbe: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Hope everything is fine.?
You sound depressed and going though a lot.
It is well, if you need help please reach out to someone soon.
Life could be hard but you will pull through, take care bro

Bleep off, I am not in a place I can't access my cash, no electricity, fuel scarcity in petroleum abundant country, lawlessness, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, I am not in hell with you bro so you are the one depressed,, if you need help to get out of hell, I am willing to assist, bingo
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by GeneralDae: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Inosky:

OBI Is challenging the process that led to the declaration, and the declaration itself.
So if the process is wrong according to the electoral law, then the declaration won't stand.
In other words, the declaration didn't follow the process which is the law. So it's null and void.
The process would have to be revisited for the declared results to stand and tally.
So the winner could be cancelled and the process revisited or the election entirely would be cancelled and reconducted according to the process/law, in addition to other irregularities in the election (coming very late to the election polling unit, snatching of BVAS and ballot boxes, mutilation of results, violence, and multiple intimidations and disenfranchisements.
Better heal fast and let's work together with Bola Tinubu the incoming President to move the country forward.

Obi is going to court just to satisfy you guys and keep his movement on till 2027. He knows he lost the election but he can't control his social media mob.

Even if there were irregularities, election cannot be cancelled again simply because of irregularities in some polling units because those irregularities affected all parties across the nation for the most part. Obi also would have to first prove that he beat Atiku before even thinking of Tinubu, he must also show data that proves he got minimum 25% in 24 states from 17 states.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Omoawoke: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Bleep off, I am not in a place I can't access my cash, no electricity, fuel scarcity in petroleum abundant country, lawlessness, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, I am not in hell with you bro so you are the one depressed,, if you need help to get out of hell, I am willing to assist, bingo

This is serious.

Bros where u dey whey no man never reach.
Patapata u dey UK, abi US abi Canada.
He pass that one?
Lmao foolish people plenty for this life oo.
🤣
Just make sure u eat well before u run crazy
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by ogwumgbe: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

This is serious.

Bros where u dey whey no man never reach.
Patapata u dey UK, abi US abi Canada.
He pass that one?
Lmao foolish people plenty for this life oo.
🤣
Just make sure u eat well before u run crazy

Enjoy the hell you assist to bring upon yourself by supporting those maltreating you, idiot cursed Chimpanzee
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Omoawoke: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Enjoy the hell you assist to bring upon yourself by supporting those maltreating you, idiot cursed Chimpanzee

Guy calm down.
Na just election, and no matter how you swear reach, it won’t change outcome.
Some things are out of your control, just relax and enjoy the show….
Okay?

No worry, I go arrange one fine hot chick for you… just send your specifications, make she help you relax
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by perrychemical: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
tunjiajayi:
And then? angry

No where in the world the presidential election has been annulled, even the almighty United States
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by IgOga(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
sneak3:

You are as dull as I expected

grin grin grin pele grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by IgOga(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Inosky:

grin
Obi knows he lost......he's only deceiving you.

There is no perfect election. Ask Trump about the election that produced Biden he will have one thousand and one thing to say about it.

The electoral act says transmission of result which was done both manually and electronically.

LP agents have the results they signed. They know they lost. Obi made a false claim
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by geoworldedu: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
famology:

Election matters have time line
And Adeleke is still governing Osun till date.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by famology(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
geoworldedu:
And Adeleke is still governing Osun till date.

So?
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by VictorsNs23: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
geoworldedu:
If courts adjourns the case 6 times, 4 years would already be completed. This is Nigeria.

1st Adjournment till July 2023
2nd Adjournment till December 2023
3rd Adjournment till May 2024
4th Adjournment till June 2025
5th Adjournment till July 2026
6th Adjournment till further notice.

If you are politically neutral you will know peace. Nigerian politics is game of the dirtiest.
And you are celebrating that your country's judiciary is that predictable without shame.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by oneolajire(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
leketon:

Are you part of the LP team they came to beg?

Which kind question. Am I Peter Obi that contested?
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by geoworldedu: 5:16am On Mar 15, 2023
VictorsNs23:

And you are celebrating that your country's judiciary is that predictable without shame.
That's not celebration but stating the helpless truth oga.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by ojex004: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Court will just frustrate this man and disappoint him, such a gentleman, he would have made a great leader.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

You Obidients are not capable of seeing reason except it favours you!.

What a gentleman indeed, even his wife said he like going to court. He too like vawulence grin
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by cuteralph101(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Lols u wey no be SAN know pass am and him lawyers. SAINSain like u
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by cuteralph101(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Who no get evidence dey go court?
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Fearyourcreator: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2023
oneolajire:

Na wetin u want to see u dey see.
Arinya
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by IVORY2009(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Court will just frustrate this man and disappoint him, such a gentleman, he would have made a great leader.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

You think so, you would be surprised at the end of the case, that Peter Obi won the elections, and declared winner.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Mrregistration: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Germi9:

How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.