Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video (38479 Views)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by damilola4162(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSjfkG7RTs

Madam catches her maid with urine & menstruation blood she wanted to put in her children's water bottle

A woman confronted her maid on camera after allegedly catching her with a bucket containing her urine and menstrual blood.

In the video, the madam is heard narrating how she brought the girl into her house in December, shopped new underwear for her, and bought her sanitary towels.

She added that after the girl's period, she helps the girl burn her sanitary pads and she is the one who does most of the chores in the house so as not to overwork the girl.

She said the girl was dirty while living with her and regularly failed to bathe and brush her teeth.

She added that she had to remove the girl from her children's room because the room was always smelling of menstruation blood and she stains the kids' bed and duvet with blood.

The madam said that in spite of everything she did for the girl, she rewarded her by trying to poison her kids.

She said she woke up by 1a.m. on Tuesday, March 14, and found the girl mixing her urine and period blood in a bucket and when she questioned her, the girl confessed that she planned to put it in the children's water bottle.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/madam-catches-her-maid-with-urine-and-menstruation-blood-which-she-allegedly-wanted-to-put-in-her-childrens-water-bottle-video.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Johnthum(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shit happens undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmmm Things Dey happen sha..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Totilopussylick(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
As a pay back for maltreatment she faces from the hands of her madam

But God pass her and her evil plans against the innocent kids tongue

62 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Zonefree(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Girls are naturally demonic. It's easier for the devil to possess women than men. An average Nigerian girl has over 10 demons possessing her. Tueh!

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Aboks(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na dem skull miners

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by SHIVA001: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Madness. At the highest level

2 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by insidelife22(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
She should be made to drink from those bottles.

8 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by lolu2019: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
She didn't allow the girl to talk.she is just talking on the girl behalf.a wicked madam.the girl may not be guilty.

42 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by damilola4162(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
lolu2019:
She didn't allow the girl to talk.she is just talking on the girl behalf.a wicked madam.the girl may not be guilty.
hmmm

9 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by lolu2019: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Before u all comment,try and watch the video.

5 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by lamdbull: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by accordadoga24(f): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who be the Nairaland bandit wey ban me?

I commented on this thread last night:

https://www.nairaland.com/7609696/29-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-possession

Because I added the picture below, you banned me. Which lie dey the pic? Abi someone cannot express herself in peace again??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nawoo

CCTV is a must in every house hold..
I said a must

4 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by blueghost(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
shocked
Nothing West life no go see for empty street.
This one na low budget Lucifer

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by southsouthking(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Endtime maid.
Give her to drink.

5 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by seanwilliam(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
generally girls are wicked ,

7 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by VenExchangee: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2023

How most of this maid behave is strange, if at all say na madam or oga they wicked you is that enough reason to harm the kids?
You no know your mama house make you go?

Na you ugly still they do wetin ugly
SMH
This why I got used to everything, cooking, cleaning infact any house chores a woman can I can do it and as for my future wife is she's lazy then I will give her extra one year to go meet her mom to teach her how to be hardworking.

How you go even carry dirty something put for house?
You no get relatives?
Una no get small girl for una family?
The husband no get family?
I can't judge sha because before the planned all this, she must have been maltreated. Forget all this madam them, na so one mistakenly pure her pikin hot water say na the maid do am, them arrest maid, na after 3 months small boy tell e papa say na e mama mistakenly pure am the hot water

11 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by fiercedesigner1: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
What will we call this one now?
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by BOLATINUBU01: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let check where the maid came from

Only this people can do that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:
Girls are naturally demonic. It's easier for the devil to possess women than men. An average Nigerian girl has over 10 demons possessing her. Tueh!

Imagine the time of the day she was awake manipulating 🙆🏼‍♂️... The woman children go don give her heading tire with bloody tow tow and she fit even cum in their mouth cry

5 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by crackhouse(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
She must be from wike's kindred. Wickedness is in their blood

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by saintkel(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
accordadoga24:
Who be the Nairaland bandit wey ban me?
lol

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by tabaralph: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Johnthum:
Shit happens undecided

Big shit for that matter.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by bigdammyj: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by stabilizer: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
I don't believe. The woman herself is bitter. I cant judge with everything written up here. If its true then the girl is possessed, And what led you picking or choosing such person as your maid? A woman that lacks holy spirit are mostly bitter- filled type of person.

And the girl dey hold the bucket from 1am, carry an come shop from house abi.

Evil people! Send her back to where you go carry the girl if can't treat her like your own child.

Nonsense!

I don't believe I beg. My spirits tells me that what she wrote here is fabricated & for attention and her stupid friends advice the idiot to share it online.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by tammie24: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na them
Ipod
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by jchioma: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
tammie24:
Na them
Ipod

You de craze

Farida is which of tribe again?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Missing (photos) / White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next / Man Kills Young Lady For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.