Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) (29893 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hey guys i travelled to marrakesh 4 days ago i will be dropping details about my stay here in a minute

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Arriving at the aeroport marrakech menara

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hope say this one nur join abroad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aeroport marrakech is really beautiful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
My accommodation
Marrakech ryad parc & spa.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Solsix(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beautiful pictures

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Naijaepic: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please share details, how do you process visa, cost.

I am interested in spend holidays period in either Morocco or Turkey in the second half of the year.

Thanks

PS mention me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pic 1 mosquee koutobia, it the largest mosque in marrakesh. It's 77m tall
Pic 2&3 a white house in old medina

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by HeartlessMan: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nobody dey open eye korokoro go Morocco so either OP go deliver cocaine or na shit-eating househelp parole.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Naijaepic:
Please share details, how do you process visa, cost.

I am interested in spend holidays period in either Morocco or Turkey in the second half of the year.

Thanks

PS mention me

I will in a jiffy.
I went enroute from the UK

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Nobody dey open eye korokoro go Morocco so either OP go deliver cocaine or na shit-eating househelp parole.
Lol very funny.
I will be going to cairo in a couple of weeks.
Just a tour in the North africa 🌍.
Not what you think

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by HeartlessMan: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Iqtest:

Lol very funny.
I will be going to cairo in a couple of weeks.
Just a tour in the North africa 🌍.
Not what you think

cc: NDLEA DEA
This guy is an international drug smuggler!!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Medina market

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ourika valley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ouzoud fall, atlas mountain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Le jardin majorelle

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
*Facts about marrakesh
Marrakesh, a former imperial city in western Morocco, is a major economic center and home to mosques, palaces and gardens. The medina is a densely packed, walled medieval city dating to the Berber Empire, with mazelike alleys where thriving souks (marketplaces) sell traditional textiles, pottery and jewelry. A symbol of the city, and visible for miles, is the Moorish minaret of 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque.
#Copied#

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Le jardin majorelle is such a beauty

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Honestly, our standards are terribly low in this country. You wouldn't know the extent of rots and under development till you travel to other parts of the world

I have already planned a personal vacation outside Nigeria next year. South Africa or Kenya is on my mind. I have already identified places to visit and chill for two weeks.

Life needs to be enjoyed.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Firefox01: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gist us your runs with the women grin

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Firefox01:
Gist us your runs with the women grin
Lols 😆 i dey come broda make i eat first grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bahia palace

The Bahia Palace is a 19th century building, consisting of rooms decorated with stunning stuccos, paintings and mosaics palace and a set of gardens located in Marrakech, Morocco. The Bahia Palace was intended to be the greatest palace of its time. The name of the Bahia Palace means in Arabic “brilliance”. As in other buildings of the period in other countries, it was intended to capture the essence of the Islamic and Moroccan style. There is a 2-acre (8,000 m²) garden with rooms opening onto courtyards in the Bahia Palace.
#copied#

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Budha bar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Uniquetani1(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Looks good
Na Canada I want go in case you know short route

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Sweetvie: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
I love Morocco wink
There's so many things I love about the country. Beautiful 😍

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Benki003(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Op if you know what’s good for you just stay there don’t come back, from there japa to one European country

Wetin we Dey see for Nigeria 🇳🇬 eh

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
That man sitting besides his wares look so much like Gaddafi of Libya...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by pansophist(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Morocco applied to join Ecowas in February 2017, but their request was not honored. If it were, Nigerians won't need a visa to go there. It's a beautiful country with lots of western tourists.

But wait o, a country doesn't have to be in Ecowas before Nigerians can visit it na, after all, the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Burkina Faso, and Togo have a three-month free visa to Morocco, and they are all in Ecowas. Then you realize say Naija don scatter finish cry

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Bosenan: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Sweet
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Hope you smoke Morocco for morroco

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / 5 Awe-inspiring Waterfalls In Nigeria / FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.