Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son (52566 Views)

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by gmo10(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Son of Nigeria’s President-elect, Oluwaseyi Tinubu is well known for his immense success in the business world. Through his innovative outdoor advertising company, Loatsad Promomedia, Seyi’s business acumen has attracted several awards to his name.

Despite being the son of a prominent politician, Seyi Tinubu has carved out his own path and is a role model for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria and beyond. Let’s quickly examine several other interesting things about Seyi.

1. He is Tinubu’s only surviving son

Oluwaseyi is the only surviving son of Tinubu. He lost his stepbrother, Olajide Tinubu in 2017. Speaking of Olajide’s death, Tinubu said, “My son was a highly intelligent person with a vibrant personality and a zest for life. Yet, he was taken away by cardiac arrest when it seemed he had so much life to still live.” Olajide is survived by a wife and three boys.

Oluwaseyi has a sister, Folasade Tinubu Ojo (Iyaloja) and other step-siblings from Tinubu’s union with Oluremi Tinubu (Zainab Abisola Tinubu, Habibat Tinubu and Olayinka Tinubu). So, it’s safe to call him the heir to the throne in Tinubu’s dynasty.

2. He is a billboard tycoon

Seyi is a billboard tycoon that sits as the CEO of Loatsad Promomedia, a leading outdoor advertising company in Nigeria that provides great solutions for successful brands. The company has worked with some of the biggest brands in Nigeria. His advertising company has overseen over 1000 completed advertising transactions representing billions in transaction value. The billboard tycoon has also acquired E-motion Advertising Ltd, a leading advertising firm. Loatsad has worked with a lot of multinationals and partnered with many international tools like Airpush, Shazam, Rocketfuel and Snapchat for pop-up ads on mobile.

Outside advertising, Seyi is passionate about nation-building and helping Nigerian youths become a better version of themselves. As a philanthropist, he founded the Noella Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides scholarships and mentorship to young people in Nigeria. In 2005, he founded TELD NGO, which strives to provide a better life for the poor and underprivileged in Nigeria. The NGO provides school fees for children and youths.

3. He is married to a Lebanese-Nigerian

The serial entrepreneur is married to a woman who is half Lebanese and half Nigerian, Layal Holm. Layal was born and brought up in London. She is a graduate of Entrepreneurship and business from the University of Surrey. Seyi’s wife owns a children’s Toy shop called Tots Toys. The two lovebirds obviously have a thing for entrepreneurship. She also co-founded Noella Foundation with her husband. Seyi and Layal are the parents of two children.

4. He is a Polo lover

Asides from advertising and philanthropy, Seyi Tinubu also has a passion for sports. He is an avid football fan and supports Arsenal Football Club. He is passionate about Polo. According to him, he started playing polo at age of 13. He is reportedly building his horse stable outside Falomo, and already owns some horses and ponies capable of starting a team. Seyi is also the Patron of the STL Polo Team, a Polo Team Based in Lagos.

Seyi Tinubu is a firm believer in the power of sports to bring people together and promote social development. He once noted that “Horses sometimes give you the wings one lacks and while riding a horse, you can borrow some freedom.”

5. He is a Tech-Enthusiast

Oluwaseyi and his friend, Adenrele Olusoga tried out different opportunities before arriving at Loatsad Promomedia. In one of his interviews, he revealed that they tried many ideas including an online digital movie platform like Netflix, but it didn’t work out. These failed attempts helped them discover that they were passionate about creating something unique. They went ahead to float Loatsad Promomedia to operate both in the digital and out-of-home sub-sector of the advertising industry. Seyi had also run multiple startup companies before establishing Loatsad.

Seyi who believes that digital technology is the future has helped create opportunities for young people to succeed in the business world.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2023/03/13/oluwaseyi-tinubu-five-things-to-know-about-tinubus-son/

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by gmo10(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2023
My guy

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2023
cool

The support he gave his father during this campaign season is remarkable.... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won

332 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Reality3080: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2023
gmo10:
My guy
though I support tinubu but no big deal about all those things u listed above for someone like tinubu son

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2023
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!! grin

154 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Roboto11: 12:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Wait fi dem.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2023
You don't have a choice zombie...

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin
!!..

Roboto11:
Wait fi dem.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by your father and his goons, so you are now the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!! grin

Bla bla bla

Ula Balu bla

Bulabulu

Leave long talk and appreciate the young lads resume and work experience

Nobody asked you to vote for him and he isnt contesting for anything

It's nothing deep

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Slave na slave!!!...

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!!!..

Sophisticated abi?

Moh247:
The support he gave his father during this campaign season is remarkable.... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Totilopussylick(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Jagaban presidency is not God plans for Nigeria.

Moh247:

It was illegitimate Inec induced president elect.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Chivisee: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2023
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by your father and his goons, so you are now the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,criminals,agberos??

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!

No wonder southafricans, ghana, Indians kill your tribe people like rats all because of your envy. Continue...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!!!

You are a certified slave...how far with your Juju Koran swear against that Nairalander?
So all your Alfa consultation, didn't show you that you are destined for slavery?

Kpele oooo
!! grin

Moh247:

Bla bla bla

Ula Balu bla

Bulabulu

Leave long talk and appreciate the young lads resume and work experience

Nobody asked you to vote for him and he isnt contesting for anything

It's nothing deep

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Slave na slave!!!...

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!!!..

Sophisticated abi?

I met Seyi wey back 2010 at Dynamix magazine event.. he came with Olamiju Akala and also Afolayan the Airtel actor.. at koko dome ibadan

Such a down to earth nigga.

Nobody served him.. I serve almighty Allah

He is a cool guy and his father is the president no hard feelings knowing about him

93 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!!!

You are a certified slave...how far with your Juju Koran swear against that Nairalander?
So all your Alfa consultation, didn't show you that you are destined for slavery?

Kpele oooo
!! grin

Another Nairaland kid

A kid stoned an iroko tree and keeps looking back...

Iroko won't stone you back... But your life won't be the same

I support Tinubu you support Obi... I comment on Nairaland you did the same.

If you come my mention come curse me for supporting APC me sef go make sure I do you strong thing

I no be Manabbq una dey use catch cruise

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Zombie is still serving

Papa..Mama .Pikin... grin

Zombie life is terrible ..spits

Chivisee:
No wonder southafricans, ghana, Indians kill your tribe people like rats all because of your envy. Continue...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So after forming posh..

You stay in a dirty room, with dirty Television and Laptop on the ground, showing a fellow Nairalander diabolical things you use to swear? Juju that can't work for a poverty blessed agbado idiat like you? I don't know why your favourite Mod closed that thread. You don cast.

You are a wretched and poverty stricken slave...hunger has made you throw your self worth into the Dustbin of foolishness...

You Supported Thiefnubuu...
You supported the wife
You are now working for their Son
Are you hoping to marry their Mkpurumiri Daughter?

Such a sad representation of a Man. You be failure.. spits

Are you Okay

But why are you crying all over the thread?!

You better go for therapy

Before you enter the market

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Who wan know ya history lessons...mugu.

You serve Allah..but you swear for people with olodumare?? grin

You serve Papa
You serve Mama
You serve Pikin

Truly what has being a zombie profited you?
grin

You act restless...

I suggest you go for deliverance

You are every where seeking attention through negativity

I wonder how badly inferiority complex made you seek bad energy

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2023
I should ask you zombie.

You serve Papa
You serve Mama
You serve Pikin

You still want serve Seyi children...

You be server??..why slave work dey sweet you so??

Moh247:

Are you Okay

But why are you crying all over the thread?!

You better go for therapy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2023
You serve Papa
You serve Mama
You serve Pikin

You be Butler? Na Buckingham palace be Thiefnubuu house?

Grow up dunce...time dey go, and are still playing stupid.

Moh247:

You act restless...

I suggest you go for deliverance

You are every where seeking attention through negativity

I wonder how badly inferiority complex made you seek bad energy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Roboto11: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You don't have a choice zombie...

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin
!!..

And your father would serve papa and pikin.

grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You serve Papa
You serve Mama
You serve Pikin

You be Butler? Na Buckingham palace be Thiefnubuu house?

Grow up dunce...time dey go, and are still playing stupid.

Wait sef... Na you service?! Na me serve abi
?!

Why are you acting like a nuisance on this thread

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2023
See as you are showing your CV Only a fool will employ you, because you are obviously a traitor who will go for the highest bidder. So if you think you are marketing yourself for Seyi or his associates to recommend you. You are a fuu and failure.

You will rant and nobody send you...Spits

Moh247:

Wait sef... Na you service?! Na me serve abi
?!

Why are you acting like a nuisance on this thread

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See as you are showing your CV Only a fool will employ you, because you are obviously a traitor who will go for the highest bidder. So if you think you are marketing yourself for Seyi or his associates to recommend you. You are a fuu and failure.

You will rant and nobody send you...Spits

Okay... Now rest

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by caleboxylic: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2023
gmo10:
Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things to Know about Tinubu’s Son

Son of Nigeria’s President-elect, Oluwaseyi Tinubu is well known for his immense success in the business world. Through his innovative outdoor advertising company, Loatsad Promomedia, Seyi’s business acumen has attracted several awards to his name.

Despite being the son of a prominent politician, Seyi Tinubu has carved out his own path and is a role model for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria and beyond. Let’s quickly examine several other interesting things about Seyi.

1. He is Tinubu’s only surviving son

Oluwaseyi is the only surviving son of Tinubu. He lost his stepbrother, Olajide Tinubu in 2017. Speaking of Olajide’s death, Tinubu said, “My son was a highly intelligent person with a vibrant personality and a zest for life. Yet, he was taken away by cardiac arrest when it seemed he had so much life to still live.” Olajide is survived by a wife and three boys.

Oluwaseyi has a sister, Folasade Tinubu Ojo (Iyaloja) and other step-siblings from Tinubu’s union with Oluremi Tinubu (Zainab Abisola Tinubu, Habibat Tinubu and Olayinka Tinubu). So, it’s safe to call him the heir to the throne in Tinubu’s dynasty.

2. He is a billboard tycoon

Seyi is a billboard tycoon that sits as the CEO of Loatsad Promomedia, a leading outdoor advertising company in Nigeria that provides great solutions for successful brands. The company has worked with some of the biggest brands in Nigeria. His advertising company has overseen over 1000 completed advertising transactions representing billions in transaction value. The billboard tycoon has also acquired E-motion Advertising Ltd, a leading advertising firm. Loatsad has worked with a lot of multinationals and partnered with many international tools like Airpush, Shazam, Rocketfuel and Snapchat for pop-up ads on mobile.
Outside advertising, Seyi is passionate about nation-building and helping Nigerian youths become a better version of themselves. As a philanthropist, he founded the Noella Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides scholarships and mentorship to young people in Nigeria. In 2005, he founded TELD NGO, which strives to provide a better life for the poor and underprivileged in Nigeria. The NGO provides school fees for children and youths.

3. He is married to a Lebanese-Nigerian

The serial entrepreneur is married to a woman who is half Lebanese and half Nigerian, Layal Holm. Layal was born and brought up in London. She is a graduate of Entrepreneurship and business from the University of Surrey. Seyi’s wife owns a children’s Toy shop called Tots Toys. The two lovebirds obviously have a thing for entrepreneurship. She also co-founded Noella Foundation with her husband. Seyi and Layal are the parents of two children.

4. He is a Polo lover

Asides from advertising and philanthropy, Seyi Tinubu also has a passion for sports. He is an avid football fan and supports Arsenal Football Club. He is passionate about Polo. According to him, he started playing polo at age of 13. He is reportedly building his horse stable outside Falomo, and already owns some horses and ponies capable of starting a team. Seyi is also the Patron of the STL Polo Team, a Polo Team Based in Lagos.
Seyi Tinubu is a firm believer in the power of sports to bring people together and promote social development. He once noted that “Horses sometimes give you the wings one lacks and while riding a horse, you can borrow some freedom.”

5. He is a Tech-Enthusiast

Oluwaseyi and his friend, Adenrele Olusoga tried out different opportunities before arriving at Loatsad Promomedia. In one of his interviews, he revealed that they tried many ideas including an online digital movie platform like Netflix, but it didn’t work out. These failed attempts helped them discover that they were passionate about creating something unique. They went ahead to float Loatsad Promomedia to operate both in the digital and out-of-home sub-sector of the advertising industry. Seyi had also run multiple startup companies before establishing Loatsad.

Seyi who believes that digital technology is the future has helped create opportunities for young people to succeed in the business world

Source: businesselitesafrica.com

You didn't add that he smokes all day

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by M4A1carbine: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Na you dey ask me to rest..when you are a known bigoted troll? I am just starting..you will Cry bluud..spits,s

Why are you hustling to serve Seyi and his great grand children..are you a Butler??.. cheesy

Moh247:

Okay... Now rest

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.