Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week (39228 Views)

How APC Shared Party Structure In Rivers Between Amaechi, Wike Loyalists / Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Islie: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Amaechi Didn’t Vote For Atiku –APC Chieftain

In furtherance of his campaign for the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Rivers State, the immediate-past Minister of Transportation and former

governor of the State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has described the incumbent State governor, Nyesom Wike, as a drunk, who allegedly spends N50million on alcohol every week and should not be allowed a third term through his stooge.

Amaechi stated this on Tuesday during his campaign for the APC candidate, Tonye Cole, in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni local government area of the State, where he conferred with the Oba of Ogba land, Eze Chukwumela Nnam Obi II, and visited the people of Egi in Erema community, the people of Omoku, Ndoni, Egbema and Obrikom, where he also visited Eze Osoh, the Usomini of Obrikom.

Amaechi complained that the amount of State funds Wike spends on alcohol in two weeks, is almost equivalent to the amount he (Amaechi) spent to build one primary school when he served as governor, thereby shortchanging Rivers people and wasting State funds.

He said, “The person Wike buys alcohol from, said Wike spends 50million naira every week on alcohol. The primary schools we built is 112 million naira, it means that in two weeks Wike has drank one primary school. When Wike talks, it is alcohol that is talking. And he’s so shameless about it. Wike told the whole world on live TV that he was drinking a very expensive 40-year-old whiskey, in the morning.

“We are asking INEC to be neutral. The people have rejected Wike and his government. Every street I went to, people were jumping on top of me shouting. They were remembering that I built five flyovers, I did not dance. We employed 400 new doctors, bought cars for 600 doctors, bought ambulances for all the health centres. We went round primary schools to see what’s going on, and discovered there were no teachers, so we hired 13,200 teachers. By the time I left as Governor, there was a contractor in every school to maintain the school. Where are the schools that he (Wike) built?,” Amaechi asked.

In separate visits to the communities, Amaechi gave the people reasons why Tonye Cole was the best among the governorship candidates and should be voted as governor of the State in the March 18 poll.

“Compare Tonye and the other man, then compare our government with that of Wike. Did Wike do schools, did he do electricity? Your health care, we did. When you see Tonye Cole who is a business man, from business into politics, why won’t you invest in him. This is your time, come out and vote. When we win, things will change. The free education will be brought back,” he said.

Earlier, Amaechi visited Iloabuchi in Port Harcourt, where the business people assured him of their votes for Tonye Cole and the APC, stating: “We know you, you are tested okay. And we know that the person you are bringing (Tonye Cole) will not disappoint us.”

https://leadership.ng/wike-is-a-drunk-spends-n50m-on-alcohol-per-week-amaechi/

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Righthussle: 7:08am On Mar 15, 2023
We somehow like the drunk , we don't like you. Shift.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Moh247: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2023
undecided

Wike talks too much... How will a Governor say he called his friends early in the morning to drink 40 years old vintage whiskey to celebrate Atiku's loss on a working day

So while civil servants and people of the states were busy working, Wike was flexing

Shagari, Buhari, Yaradua , and Tinubu were once chain smokers and they still became head of state

Abacha was a drunk, Obasanjo love palm wine and were womaniser

No saint in Politics.. Wike is just loud with his vices

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by SmartPolician: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Rivers State governors are always wasteful in a way you think they have solved all the problems in the state, including Amaechi and Odili.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by kokoA(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Something must kill a man.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by ogmask: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2023
This election should be between Tonye cole and Sim fubara not ameachi and wike. They should allow these men tell us with their own mouth what they will do especially Sim. I haven't heard him talk before. He doesn't attend debates and he does not speak in the public functions he attends.
I feel Ameachi and wike are using their reggae to spoil this campaign for the gentlemen. Cole speaks in public tho, unlike Sim.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by datola: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2023
This Amaechi now has finally found his lost voice since he went underground after his primaries election defeat.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Asgard13: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Nothing new …

Is an open secret .. man is drunk 22 hours out of 24.

The pain of leaving Government house is really depressing

Reality has dawn on him..

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by kokoA(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Wike (PDP) Vs Ameachi (APC) presidential contest would have been an interesting movie,but they both lost out at primaries level.

27 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Kukutenla: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Wike the wailing wailer
After rigging election he's still wailing
Wetin Atiku do am for that primaries pain am nor be small
I'm sure he's on a Visa ban already
As soon as he leaves that post, he goes nowhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Kukutenla: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
Rivers State governors are always wasteful in a way you think they have solved all the problems in the state, including Amaechi and Odili.

I tell you. Painful thing is they use the money most times to go on wild goose chase at the national level
When their goose is cooked, they come back home and cry
Rivers is very unfortunate with its govs as blessed as it is

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Greyworld: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Ameachi brought in Wike the drunk. Now he is bringing cole. Tomorrow he ll tell us smtin stupid.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Toluwanise247(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2023
As he pain you he dey sweet us . Wike will give you hypertension if you are not careful. You are done with Atiku right? You betrayed Goodluck in 2014 because of Hausa man see you end now.
You need to retire now after 24years. Your end in politics will be worse than Obasanjo.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by DMerciful(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Wike's beginning of the end starts this Saturday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by omowolewa: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Chai! Rivers of Wine!

Are you winning me!

Is he a fish?

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by fredoooooo: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2023
The lizard of ebima is barking , after wike the Jackie chan drunken master wipe him a cord wire on his neck grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by victorazy(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Brother fighting brother because of a stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by TrumpDonald2: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Nothing last forever. Wike will be leaving the government house soon. So also someone holding a stolen mandate will be returning it soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Edoreborn: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmm,,wike d drunk..We still like am..

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by ShaqFu: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Ah ah. So Amaechi is still very much around. He went silent all this while after he lost the Apc presidential primaries...

Nice seeing his still Amaechi.

As for Wike. As long as he's not doing anything illegal, I'm very cool with him. Kudos to him. 👍

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

I tell you. Painful thing is they use the money most times to go on wild goose chase at the national level
When their goose is cooked, they come back home and cry
Rivers is very unfortunate with its govs as blessed as it is
I'm voting LP here in PH on Saturday

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by slashthroat: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
This is low from Amaechi

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Blackazuma99(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
AMEACHI trying to sell APC to Rivers State, he's yet to congratulate our president elect and failed to deliver same party in 2015,2019 and 2023 now selling same party to the people.

Ameachi should just retire in peace now Rivers elders have forgotten his sins of betraying Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 for his selfish interest.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
I doubt that rofo rofo wike spends that amount on alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Ikpaitid: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Nobody even remembers who Amaechi is,I had to think for about 2 minutes before I remembered the man who said he was Buhari's annointed candidate grin
Buhari and Tinubu have fooled so many Nigerians indeed.

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Gamezi(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Like any of you is better

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by CallmeTrinity: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2023
grin
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2023
olatade:
Governor Akeredolu's wife who is an Igbo woman wanted to contest for Senate in her state, I learnt that Igbos kicked against it just because she now bears Yoruba name,the same Igbo want to make chinedu a governor of strong Lagos State,

They are joking.
Ola nobody has the power to "make" anyone Governor..vote who you want and shut up grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2023
Our P.Obi too dey sell beer!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by maberry(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2023
How are we sure you haven't just emptied a bottle yourself before making this statement

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.