Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,621 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Lost My Job (28151 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2023
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.

Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.
Is it time to become an unemployed once again?

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by Tenrack: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue. Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.
I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens. Is it time to become an unemployed once again? I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening
I'm sorry to hear this. God would provide another sir.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by SMJay: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2023
It will end in praise

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by markkuss: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2023
It's gon happen man..

Move on... Better days are ahead

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by JoshTim: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue. Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.
I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens. Is it time to become an unemployed once again? I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

Sorry bro....you have to keep pressing. Leverage on your experience and send out your CV.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by advanceDNA: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Its not ur father's company....so two things was bound to happen at one point.. you leave the job or the job leave you ....the latter only came sooner....

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by SmileDance(f): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2023
That your moniker sef won't let genuine people want to help, losing a job does not make anybody a failure. Which kine mentality be that

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by qwertyboss(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
Part of of the struggles bro,
Don't feel bad in the least, move on and get busy with your life, focus on new jobs and never look back.
Everyone is battling something they queitly keep to themselves so you never knew, but letting it out is a good idea but letting it go is the best

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by lolu2019: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
don't give up

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job by saintsylve(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Same here my brother, was even in the field with customer as a sales manager and it's just came like that.
There is only one thing to do, moving forward by submitting CV or creating something out of your experience to the society.

Cheers man.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by Greatdand007(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

How old you and what do you do and how long have you worked there

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by Lucasinho(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2023
sad

Sorry for the disappointment bro!

Things to do from this moment....

1. Identify your emotions.
2. Do Inner Work
3. Tell people.
4. Make a budget.
5. Learn a new skill.
6. Give your resume a makeover.

Las las you will be fine cool

Modified cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Greatdand007:

How old you and what do you do and how long have you worked there

I'm 21 and have worked there for 2 years now

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job by Greatdand007(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

I'm 21 and have worked there for 2 years now

What kind of job and your position then name of company but you should have saved alot of money for that 2years don’t worry you still young you will see job there are so many job in the country

4 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Greatdand007:

What kind of job and your position then name of company but you should have saved alot of money for that 2years don’t worry you still young you will see job there are so many job in the country

System admin

I can't name the company for some reasons best known to me

I invested but it dipped less than I imagined

9 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job by Josbreed: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2023
You so much believe in your monicker, that's the reason for your sack.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by just4fun(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Change your moniker first before u start looking for another job...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by benzion72(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2023
It is not the end of the world. When one door is closed many more are opened

4 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job by wisdomkid: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peace Man... Better days are coming.
I have heard so many good and amazing testimonies from people who lost their jobs. Yours will certainly top the list.

Blessings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by Generalwoodz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
What I know is that the Op is lying ... A sneak peek around his other threads would tell you how given he is to trade of lies.
lomprico:

You are a fvcking lair! Mods this is a made up story.
. I thought I was the only one here that saw through his lies. Firstly,

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by DenreleDave(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job by iCauseTrouble: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
sad
Re: Just Lost My Job by Raymondfayowole(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Every job is a part time...this is the time for you to move on and think of other things you can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by Anunakeeh: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
B

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by ORAFA(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Cheer up and stay positive, another one will come soon.🫂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by Dshocker(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.

Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.
Is it time to become an unemployed once again?

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

Hmmm
Re: Just Lost My Job by MrPADDY(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Life is full of experiences: sweet and bitter experiences. The better the lesson learned, the better the journey. At 21, you still have lot of opportunities ahead of you. Take the lessons, work on yourself, get better and move on. Your future is what you make of it today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Job by stano2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry about that sir. Never give up.
This challenge shall pass too.
Re: Just Lost My Job by bigdammyj: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Okay.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Centcanada: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
God will bring a new one soon. Just believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? / My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / 2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.