Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense (10090 Views)

See Gorgeous Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Terrorism By Kogi Govt / Governor Sanwo-olu Confirms Incidents Of Kidnappings In Lagos, Harps On Security / Top 10 Incidents Of Cannibalism In The 21st Century That Were So Horrible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by BluntCrazeMan: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2023

🇳🇬 HYPOTHESIS:
Naira Redesign will minimize incidents of terrorism & kidnapping (CBN, 26 Oct 2022)

Reported Kidnap Victims
Jan 2022: 614
Feb 2022: 351
Sep 2022: 318
Oct 2022: 297
Nov 2022: 329
Dec 2022: 570
Jan 2023: 197
Feb 2023: 137

#StatiSense
(Nigeria Security Tracker)[/b]

Source:
https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1635331938914541568

6 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by BluntCrazeMan: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2023

The Federal Government and the CBN should make the Cashless Economy more favourable, and easy, so that there won't be too much cash in the circulation any longer..

CRIME GOES ON SUCCESSFULLY WHERE CASH IS INVOLVED..

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Sirheny007(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
What nonsense.
You cannot starve the whole country because you want to fight kidnappers.
Are you trying to justify Emefiele and Buhari's thoughtlessness?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Godsfrezx: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Vote LP

Top to Buttom

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Bornbiafra: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lies....

Many have died because of hunger

Many die cos of trekking...

A man lost his pregnant wife cos hospital refused old currency

Now they said they should accept old note...

How will that man feel about the government

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by shegzhkn: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lol.

9 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by ToyBoyAaron(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Because the people behind it were busy campaigning. Only those shutting their eyes and ears to the truth don't want to admit our leaders are our own problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by madridguy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lies upon lies. Terrorism & Kidnapping always reduced during election. Is it not just last week some robbers raided some area in Oyo state with POS?
Bandits in Zamfara have done videos with the new notes. Make we leave story jare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by bigdammyj: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Noted.
Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Are these people serious at all?
Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Godstiger(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Somehow. It been a minute since we heared demands for ransom, and to those hailling Tinubu for opposing the policy, Where was he all the years of apc's calamitous regime to suddenly become the masses hero.. think.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Blackazuma99(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
It will be remembered in BUHARI'S Achievement.

Forgetting that people are suffering everyday in the country.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Fintiri: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fulani terrorist don't know how to use pos and transfer

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by olisefom: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
This cash thing enh.

The disadvantages outweighs the advantages.

There's no data for the number of people that have died.

There's no data for the number of collapsed businesses.

Some people have lost their means of livelihoods to this premature policy.

The government should just come out and tell us why they are doing this.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by VenExchangee: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
cry
Na only two times I don make use of cash since January.
Its upto them, I order everything online all this days, I can stay one week without seeing the sun.
Cash or no cash na there own.
Have cool online biz and have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Moh247: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
cool

Even terrorist felt the heat

Hahahah

Kai Buhari no nice

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by PHZADDY1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
When bandits were busy campaigning with HELL RUFAI??

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by jumper524(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
To be honest, I supported the policy at the start. But then I had to condemn it since it wasn't properly implemented. I mean the supply of new notes were too limited.
But then again for the past two days, bike riders are having it bad with customers, lots of them have been having stranded situation with customers over cash to pay and majority of them here in the north don't receive transfer.the scarcity is way too much to be honest.
But then again, if this is the price we have to pay to end banditry and kidnapping, I think its a very cheap route.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Franzinni: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
I guess the terrorism just went from the hands of people to the hands of the government becasue the naira design has brought unrivaled levels of hardship upon the people ... I will say that is psychological terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by triple996(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Pained osu will deny it now

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by meum: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Terrorism and kidnapping reduced but hunger and avoidable deaths increased.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by TrumpDonald2: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
So far, that is the only visible again of the policy
Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Karlifate: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
angry

A lot of people died due to hunger, debt & stress.

Keep deceiving yourself with wayo statistics.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by FroshBillings: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Should be forgotten after the elections hopefully
Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
That's why this new money need to be printed out and regulated rather than harsh scarcity it becomes
Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by Babathanks(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Lies....

Many have died because of hunger

Many die cos of trekking...

I almost died last week because of trekking, is not that I don’t have money oo, but no cash and all taxi refuse transfer. This is rubbish policy

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by SmartPolician: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
One of the benefits of going cashless is that it will reduce hostage taking and expedite the process of picking up these kidnapers.

CBN should limit the amount of cash in circulation. Anyone who doesn't like it should try Benin Rep.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense by TrumpDonald2: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

The Federal Government and the CBN should make the Cashless Economy more favourable, and easy, so that there won't be too much cash in the circulation any longer..

CRIME GOES ON SUCCESSFULLY WHERE CASH IS INVOLVED..

Its a good policy no doubt. Just that it was implemented in a hurry partly due to political criminals who will buy their way from party primaries to the electoral body.

I think the CBN needs to source for volunteers who will be on stipend, to go to the rural areas and enlighten them on the use of electronic media for transactions. Also banks need to penetrate every rural area with economic activity.

Secondly, the Pos machines can be made mandatory and available to business owners and transporters at an affordable price or plan.

It's just a matter of time and we will be fine.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) / Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece / HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.