Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

INTRODUCING ALICIA... BY JESSICA DURU ✍️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / INTRODUCING ALICIA... BY JESSICA DURU ✍️ (226 Views)

My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative / I Regret Introducing My Fiance To My Mom, She Seduced Him And Had Sex With Him / Introducing Erotic Whatsapp Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTRODUCING ALICIA... BY JESSICA DURU ✍️ by Bam17(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alicia is a teenager who must fight to keep her head high while dealing with her mother's death and her stepfather's abuse. Forced to maintain her looks while fighting for survival in a world of lies and secrets, her life develops into a roller-coaster ride with no end in sight. She must learn to take control of what happens to her and stand on her own feet. Will she be able to love herself again and trust in those around her?

~```~
Another boring night with my stepfather, I grumbled and got my legs crossed.

"Alicia!"

"Speak of the devil." I muttered at the holler of my name as my stepfather barged in. "Dad -" I made to speak and
he shut me up with a growl.

"Don't "Dad" me, you fool! What in Bleep's sake did you serve me?" He showed the cornbread to me as he eyes
moved.

"I'm sorry, Dad, but that's all we have left." I managed to say, and his anger grew.

"That's all we have left ?!"

"I swallowed the lump in my throat and answered, "Y-yes,"

"And why are you shaking? Am I doing anything to
you?!"

"N-no," I stammered and took a step backwards.

"You're not scared of me, are you?" He asked, his gaze fixed on my nips.

Dang it! I should have worn PJ's, I thought, feeling uncomfortable in the transparent night gown I had on.

There was nowhere to go as my stepfather made certain of that. I was trapped in my own room. And just before I could utter a word, he wrapped his arms around me;
moving one hand on my backside as he gave my right cheek a light press - the other a lasting one. "Mm, you're
so sweet!" His soft whispers came as I shuddered and gasped at the bulging muscles of his masculinity almost
suffocating me. "Oh. Oh, damn!" A low moan escaped his lips as he nibbled on my left ear.

My stepfather was a mean man, and never for once did he care about me. So why now?!

He was the selfish kind, making me wonder how Mum had fallen in love with him in the first place. Dad was
way better - or would have been if I had gotten to be with him for so long.

I couldn't believe today was the day that I was to lose my virginity to a man I had no feelings for - my own
stepfather! Oh, what a cruel world we live in. If only Mum and Dad hadn't died, I'd have been living a much
better live now, I thought as tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Oh, don't cry, baby. I'll take it really easy on you." He said in a mocking tone and gave my right nipple a pinch.

"Dad!" I groaned at the sensation birthed by his actions, and he threw a deadly scowl at me.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" He questioned aggressively and pushed me on the bed.

"grin-Dad. Dad, please...!"

"Oh, I'm not even doing anything yet," He parted my legs roughly and got between them. "Ah, look how scared you are, my kitty." He said with a naughty smile.

"Dad..."

He cut me short. "Oh, no, no, honey. Call me... DADDY!"

DIVE IN FOR AN EXCITING TALE!
PURCHASE 👇 https://www.amazon.com.au/Alicia-Jessica-Duru-ebook/dp/B0BLVVPYSY/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Qualities That Makes A Woman A Keeper / Please Help / How To Win A Guy Over On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.