Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home (44896 Views)

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Young Lady Celebrates Her Barrister Father After Being Called To Bar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by dailybuzzng: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home From US

Reactions have continued to trail the reconciliation of Mr. Moses Amiebenomo, popularly known as celebrity carpenter after he reunited with his father 15 years after he was disowned.

Moses' father had disowned him for not reading Medicine in the higher institution to become a doctor he wanted but instead, he opted to be become a carpenter, a career path Moses said gives him joy and fulfillment.

Following all efforts to reconcile the duo, Moses' mother identified as Mrs.Perpetual Amiebenomo flied abroad where she has been living in America for years.

When the news of her husband and son's reconciliation broke out, she could not hold her joy as she stormed home to celebrate the good news.

The video of her arrival at the Abuja International Airport where Moses along with other family members received her has gone viral.

She was heard expressing gratitude to God for safe arrival, professing how she has missed her family.

Moses had earlier appeared on Abuja human rights radio in a programme Brekete Family where he tendered apologies to his father for disobeying him when he decided to become a carpenter, abandoning his father's dream of becoming a doctor.

Hours later after the appeal, the video of Moses and his father surfaced online, attracting reactions.

During his appearance on radio, Moses said he understands his father loves him and would want him to be a happy child, the kind of happiness he can only derive in being a carpenter instead of doctor.

He further said he has fulfilled all his dreams in life through his carpentry job. "Daddy, I know you are watching this, I’m sorry I did not become the doctor you want me to become, I’m sorry that I disappointed you, I’m really sorry, Daddy", he stated.

He said he is not a bad child, he doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, he doesn’t follow bad friends, if not for his work, 7 to 8 pm he has gone home, he told his dad that he doesnt steal or do fraud, he is just a carpenter.

Moses said many of his age mates, do see him and be proud of him, many young boys who don’t have direction have gotten direction through him.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpuZhYPD_Ef/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7584295/nigerian-man-disowned-father-choosing#121203201

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Ever8090: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eyaaa......ok....

I beg, I just came back from Jupiter, who be the person wey I dey hear say him thief person mandate ?

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by meobizy(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2023
I read four lines then abandoned the report. No be everything person suppose consume.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by vision2050: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Good to reunite

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by tydi(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
which kind headlines be this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by dietsono(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Good!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by BOLATINUBU01: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Non of my business

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by ghiloman28(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Just be successful you will be celebrated cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Trapnews: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
grin
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by mmadu5(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
taaah commot for there.

be using carpenter to deceive the gullible we all know what he does. carpenter na cover up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by accordadoga24(f): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Family reunion

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by CallmeTrinity: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:
Eyaaa......ok....

I beg, I just came back from Jupiter, who be the person wey I dey hear say him thief person mandate ?

Na seun o. he stole someone's manhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by BOLATINUBU01: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:
Eyaaa......ok....

wise up

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Emma09(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Welcome back home Moma. Enjoy ur stay.
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Mindlog: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Beautiful reunion.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by BigBrother9ja: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Good

Hand work and being your own boss pays a lot.
This is what I keep telling these young women. Lazy loose WHÓRES that spreads their legs for various guys. They should get busy.
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Reelmii: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Good..there is nothing like a ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY..he dey disown person wey go bury am wen him die......thank God they united while everyone is still alive........atleast it was not death that brought them together

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by MrBONE2(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:

😁

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by nepapole(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Wat am I supposed to do with this news?
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by 9jatriot(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Really nice story, it is important that kids understand that parents often want what is best for their kids, but they base it on what they are familiar with. It is good that this kid (now an adult) was able to become successful in a totally different line from what his dad had envisaged for him. Not many kids are often that lucky, they are many filled with regrets littered everywhere.

I had to put this out there so that kids don't think that it always will have a happy ending like this.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Daniel058(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2023
E dey hard me to trust any Man wen carry dreadlocks cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Ladymillion(f): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Awwwwww so nice
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by illuminutty: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Nice
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Reelmii: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
nepapole:
Wat am I supposed to do with this news?
u are souppsed to be happy for the family...
That is not too much to do..is it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Medical Doctor / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.