Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" (7028 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You / Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by 77star: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:
I don't do family by blood ... I do my family by loyalty
You care I care... you don't care, I won't care

I will disassociate myself from such a brother . He is wicked and selfish and also a big fool
My kind of person

Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by jesmond3945: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2023
martyns303:

I don’t like how you write, but I am going to reply nonetheless. I know your type, the black tax. As soon as a relative travels abroad, or is doing well, you guys will start sucking the person dry, swear that the guy never reached out or assisted you and mom in anyway, shape or form. That he never sent any money home. Have you bothered how he’s faring in Dubai? I stayed briefly in Dubai for a short course, do you know how tough it is to get a job as a Nigerian in Dubai?

Just because he’s not pouring every dime he made on you, that has made him a simp. About him bringing his wife to Dubai, bros! You do realize your brother have his own life to live right? So he shouldn’t bring his WIFE, he should have looked for another wife in Dubai or what? All that story of the wife not checking on you guys is just an attempt at giving a dog a bad name to hang it.

So he sent his wife to Germany, with the hope of joining her. My good friend sent his wife to the U.K. while he’s in Nigeria, she went and studied nursing, and now he’s gone to join her. Your brother had a good plan, unfortunately he got a bad wife, how does that make him a simp, is he the first man to send or bring a wife abroad and the woman starts misbehaving?

As someone who’s the breadwinner, I can totally understand your brother, at some point he has to look out for himself because if doesn’t, you guys will kill him with black tax and your sense of over entitlement.
gracias nice response
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by jesmond3945: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Seems"Comprehension"is one skill u never had........

Did u read where I said mum.........also sent money(my school fees)to tackle whatever he was facing.......

Did I ever say he was the breadwinner??mum sponsor us all in varsity........

Was the family loan handed to him for his wife or to assist his family??

Seems u'd do something if I was to judge......
this sense of entitlement bro. If you guys helped in order to reap from him and not to establish him then it was a wrong mindset abnitio. He has a family and they are very important to him. When you marry starve your family and send all the moneey back home. Then dont blame anybody when your kids who are supposed to be in oxford by the age of 18 are still in ogbomosho.
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by faceLAGOS: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2023
My last relationship opened my eyes on Nigerians girls.

I cannever help any Nigerian girl, even if we plan to get married.

It’s going to be a 50/50 affair.

If you don’t want you roll your smelly pu((y to the next available simple man.

Nigerian girls are not worthy to be loved.

Just fu(k, make babies with them & dump their monkey ass.

5 Likes

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by jesmond3945: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Nice2023:

I don't agree with u except where u said,his brother has his life to live.

If that guy actually wanted the progress of his family,I think his brother would have been the first person to assist knowing full well,that it was his mum's hard earned pension that was used to send him abroad.

I am a living example,in fact my father got downsized in 2001,that is 15years before his retirement,but it was his gratuity he used in training three of us at the University and I when I graduated and relocated,I got a job and immediately,I relocated my brother and got a him a job too just to make ensure I stabilised my family first.

Family first and I don't care how sweet the woman turns out to be. The major thing is,the money was mummy's pension for crying out loud.

There is no crime in helping the family to grow.

see when you have kids with your wife they become paramount. We all know how hard abroad is. Will a man leave childcare and welfare of his family and think of his extended family. Your father would have used his retirement momey to train his nephews, cousins or his own parents and not you guys. Who knows where you would have ended up.
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Nice2023:

If that guy actually wanted the progress of his family,I think his brother would have been the first person to assist knowing full well,that it was his mum's hard earned pension that was used to send him abroad.

I am a living example,in fact my father got downsized in 2001,that is 15years before his retirement,but it was his gratuity he used in training three of us at the University and I when I graduated and relocated,I got a job and immediately,I relocated my brother and got a him a job too just to make ensure I stabilised my family first.

Family first and I don't care how sweet the woman turns out to be. The major thing is,the money was mummy's pension for crying out loud.

Bros........leave that one with his infantile reasoning........

Same brother that........his secretly regretting his actions.........nigha spoke to me on phone recently and even made mention of this wife terming her "EMPTY"imagine........

By the way we r just 3boys Ooooo..........me being the last born.........

Funnily enough..........mum secretly called us his 2 siblings and informed us his Spirit doesn't feel like sponsoring him but rather our second born.........but we both insisted since his the first child...........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by jesmond3945: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2023
ghettochild:
Mum are always the best.
That ur brother na ingrate ooo.
Ya all shd leave him to his predicaments.
E carry woman matter for head pass him family wey help am...
you mean his own wife?
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by jesmond3945: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Solosolojohquay:
Disassociate with your brother asap nothing good will ever come from him face your life and try to move abroad yourself before your mum get old try and do something for her your story is almost similar to mine I know where you are coming from is just pure bad luck that you are born into a family as second son with a simp brother like that
simp to the mother of his own child?
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
jesmond3945:
this sense of entitlement bro. If you guys helped in order to reap from him and not to establish him then it was a wrong mindset abnitio. He has a family and they are very important to him. When you marry starve your family and send all the moneey back home. Then dont blame anybody when your kids who are supposed to be in oxford by the age of 18 are still in ogbomosho.

U fool........

Understand the whole thing here.........if loan was not given to him by mum.........

Wouldn't he have taken care of his family??

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oboto700:
Your brother should be killed.. he's an animal

Haba! This advise is extreme grin

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by jesmond3945: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

U fool........

Understand the whole thing here.........if loan was not given to him by mum.........

Wouldn't he have taken care of his family??
then your mum is a bank. I will not give my child loan so that he would be my retirement plan.
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Nettybrown(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thank God for Nairaland o. A big eye opener. Though all women arent the same but I gat use my brain.

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Oboto700(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobicove:

Haba! This advise is extreme grin
he's heartless.. how can his mom took a loan just to send him to a better environment to make life easy for him and the family in general.. he went and start spending on a girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by martyns303(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Seems"Comprehension"is one skill u never had........

Did u read where I said mum.........also sent money(my school fees)to tackle whatever he was facing.......

Did I ever say he was the breadwinner??mum sponsor us all in varsity........

Was the family loan handed to him for his wife or to assist his family??

Seems u'd do something if I was to judge......

There are 3 sides to every story.

I do not have a comprehension problem, you are the one who came on social media calling his elder brother a simp, and I am the absolute stranger trying to defend your brother’s honor by letting you know that things may not be rosy for the young man.

You said your mum provided the money for him to travel abroad, and I asked you, do you know how difficult it is to get a job in Dubai as a Nigerian? You don’t care to know how he’s fairing. Your argument is that, he said he didn’t have money but he brought his wife to Dubai.

You said it yourself, the guy is approaching 40, you don’t want your 40yr old brother to try and settle down, you would have preferred he spent his 40’s and 50’s providing for the family because your mom provided the funds for him to go to Dubai.

I ask again:

1. Can you in good conscience say he has never sent you money, or that he’s not sending as much as you would want him to.

2. what does he do for a living in Dubai, or you don’t care as long as he sends money because they are printing money in Dubai.

3. If he’s such a simp and you are the alpha and omega of the family, how come they didn’t give you the money to travel to Dubai. Or maybe your brother should gather the same money and give to you. Maybe you can do wonders when you get to Dubai.

I am all for family, as a first son with 4 younger ones studying medicine and law, I know first hand what responsibilities are. But you can’t sit at the comfort of your house and be pushing someone to go beyond and above. Not until you push him into crime because of family pressure and black tax.
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Collins4u1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
If to say you yourself dey useful, na you dem for your process the papers for.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
martyns303:

There are 3 sides to every story.

I do not have a comprehension problem, you are the one who came on social media calling his elder brother a simp, and I am the absolute stranger trying to defend your brother’s honor by letting you know that things may not be rosy for the young man.

You said your mum provided the money for him to travel abroad, and I asked you, do you know how difficult it is to get a job in Dubai as a Nigerian? You don’t care to know how he’s fairing. Your argument is that, he said he didn’t have money but he brought his wife to Dubai.

You said it yourself, the guy is approaching 40, you don’t want your 40yr old brother to try and settle down, you would have preferred he spent his 40’s and 50’s providing for the family because your mom provided the funds for him to go to Dubai.

I ask again:

1. Can you in good conscience say he has never sent you money, or that he’s not sending as much as you would want him to.

2. what does he do for a living in Dubai, or you don’t care as long as he sends money because they are printing money in Dubai.

3. If he’s such a simp and you are the alpha and omega of the family, how come they didn’t give you the money to travel to Dubai. Or maybe your brother should gather the same money and give to you. Maybe you can do wonders when you get to Dubai.

I am all for family, as a first son with 4 younger ones studying medicine and law, I know first hand what responsibilities are. But you can’t sit at the comfort of your house and be pushing someone to go beyond and above. Not until you push him into crime because of family pressure and black tax.

Time to shut up u ignorant..........

Mum paid millions to the agent for travelling and to a get job........so securing job on his own was off the radar............

...........nigga left immediately after varsity (2013)did I mentioned he was close to 40years then??...........u see why I said u "lack ability to comprehend??"

So does using "SIMP"sound like a cuss word to yo ear??

5 Likes

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
nicerod:
grin

Tell ur cousin to help you instead of ya brother

Good question bros.......

Tis pretty much easier and less expensive processing for someone already outside Nigeria.......than straight from Nigeria..........

Then again......... traveling experience r something needed........imagine someone who had stayed up in Dubai for 10yrs with no criminal record..........don't u think that is more of an advantage??

Then again........the cousins is more of our brother's agemate........so they get to relate more........

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Rickmann: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Hello guys!!!sequel to the story of a young man............I read somewhere today on nairaland............who hurriedly brought his so called Nigeria wife to join him in UK............

Unfortunately the wifey got in and started disobeying his words then again started CHEATING ON HIM RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE..........

So I'd be sharing my own simp big brother story..........so others I'd learn from them both.......and for other who had made similar grave mistake..............

Okay.........mum collected a loan so close to her retirement period and handed it to our first born(my brother).............we all settled for Dubai since the money wouldn't be completely enough to process other available options................

My brother............entered Dubai and hardly listened to us even when we wud complain to him bout how hard the loan servicing was biting....................rather he ended up telling us how had been facing one wahala to another.................Hardly does he send money too.................mum even sent him money(my school fees) from Nigeria so as to cuisine whatever wahala he was facing(that particular action made me lose my admission that year)..............

Okay years and year rolled by........... nothing much was done by him...............

Later..........what we heard from him was "he had moved his wife to be with him"...........and this was someone who always complained how things were terribly bad for him over there lol.....................Most painful aspect was that he never informed any of his family member not until late when he has perfected the travelling............

Mind u.......... all that was still acceptable by us Oooooo...........even tho the so called wife never for once called on phone nor came to check on us in person if not for anything at least for her ageing MIL sake while she was in Nigeria.............

Same brother............still gathered all his saved money and proceeded to send his wife to Germany for further studies...........while he himself stayed stagnant in Dubai..........only God knew how she
convinced him lol.............

Problem now is.......ever since she(wife)entered Germany she's has not being reasoning my brother matter again lol..........infact she instructed my own simp brother to get another wife and should stop nursing plan of ever coming over to Germany...........and even if he does she will never let open her door to him............btw they have a 6yrs old daughter in between them already Oooo.......

Funnily enough..........late last year one of our cousins was interested in processing my brother's traveling which wud have seen him leave Dubai for Australia.........but nigga was adamant he couldn't leave his wife...........

His saving grace now.......is that that my cousin is still interested in helping..........but then not to Australia but uk.........cos nigga is always lamenting bitter to us but then nobody seem to care except our mum...........
[b][/b]

That ur brother should be beaten to stupor so his brain will reset. Imagine him letting an opportunity anyone will kill for now in Nigeria slip away all because of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Collins4u1:
If to say you yourself dey useful, na you dem for your process the papers for.

Ode!!!

Seem yo not too organised family.........I'd ended skipping out your seniors jux to pick the last born..........cos that's what I am in the family.........
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Collins4u1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Ode!!!

Seem yo not too organised family.........I'd ended skipping out your seniors jux to pick the last born..........cos that's what I am in the family.........

Well, seems your eldest brother is better than all of the remaining sons..

Even though his doings says otherwise grin grin grin grin grin

I'll simply put una no get sense for una family grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by nicerod(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Good question bros.......

Tis pretty much easier and less expensive processing for someone already outside Nigeria.......than straight from Nigeria..........

Then again......... traveling experience r something needed........imagine someone who had stayed up in Dubai for 10yrs with no criminal record..........don't u think that is more of an advantage??

Then again........the cousins is more of our brother's agemate........so they get to relate more........

All these u mentioned doesn't count

Is like u love naija suffer suffer .

No need for experience to travel out, let him know the reasons u want to moveo.

I'm looking for sponsors please give me him number
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by martyns303(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Time to shut up u ignorant..........

Mum paid millions to the agent for travelling and to a get job........so securing job on his own was off the radar............

...........nigga left immediately after varsity (2013)did I mentioned he was close to 40years then??...........u see why I said u "lack ability to comprehend??"

So does using "SIMP"sound like a cuss word to yo ear??

Why u so pained kiddo!!!
Your disrespectful little azz kept referring to your elder brother as a simp, when the only simp here is you, kept crying how “mom” spent millions on him, how about you man up and forge your own path, rather than your entitled little azz crying all over the internet
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
I believe your brother's wife is from Akwa Ibom. Your body has eaten forbidden fruit
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Hello guys!!!sequel to the story of a young man............I read somewhere today on nairaland............who hurriedly brought his so called Nigeria wife to join him in UK............

Unfortunately the wifey got in and started disobeying his words then again started CHEATING ON HIM RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE..........

So I'd be sharing my own simp big brother story..........so others I'd learn from them both.......and for other who had made similar grave mistake..............

Okay.........mum collected a loan so close to her retirement period and handed it to our first born(my brother).............we all settled for Dubai since the money wouldn't be completely enough to process other available options................

My brother............entered Dubai and hardly listened to us even when we wud complain to him bout how hard the loan servicing was biting....................rather he ended up telling us how had been facing one wahala to another.................Hardly does he send money too.................mum even sent him money(my school fees) from Nigeria so as to cuisine whatever wahala he was facing(that particular action made me lose my admission that year)..............

Okay years and year rolled by........... nothing much was done by him...............

Later..........what we heard from him was "he had moved his wife to be with him"...........and this was someone who always complained how things were terribly bad for him over there lol.....................Most painful aspect was that he never informed any of his family member not until late when he has perfected the travelling............

Mind u.......... all that was still acceptable by us Oooooo...........even tho the so called wife never for once called on phone nor came to check on us in person if not for anything at least for her ageing MIL sake while she was in Nigeria.............

Same brother............still gathered all his saved money and proceeded to send his wife to Germany for further studies...........while he himself stayed stagnant in Dubai..........only God knew how she
convinced him lol.............

Problem now is.......ever since she(wife)entered Germany she's has not being reasoning my brother matter again lol..........infact she instructed my own simp brother to get another wife and should stop nursing plan of ever coming over to Germany...........and even if he does she will never let open her door to him............btw they have a 6yrs old daughter in between them already Oooo.......

Funnily enough..........late last year one of our cousins was interested in processing my brother's traveling which wud have seen him leave Dubai for Australia.........but nigga was adamant he couldn't leave his wife...........

His saving grace now.......is that that my cousin is still interested in helping..........but then not to Australia but uk.........cos nigga is always lamenting bitter to us but then nobody seem to care except our mum...........
[b][/b]
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
martyns303:

Why u so pained kiddo!!!
Your disrespectful little azz kept referring to your elder brother as a simp, when the only simp here is you, kept crying how “mom” spent millions on him, how about you man up and forge your own path, rather than your entitled little azz crying all over the internet

Dear fool........

Did u read what made exactly made share the experience u knuckleheaded bimbo...........

I'm fine now and a working class too..........
Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by martyns303(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Dear fool........

Did u read what made exactly made share the experience u knuckleheaded bimbo...........

I'm fine now and a working class too..........

I have your time, you compulsive liar, when you started off the story, u never said an agent was paid to get him a job, when I pointed out the fact that it’s possible he doesn’t have a job or not doing well, you realized your shortcoming and quickly changed the narrative to say an agent was paid to get him a job.

What type of job if I may ask? They have collected your brother’s passport and he’s doing a menial job in Dubai and you are here talking about your brother in Dubai.

All of a sudden you are now a working class? A working class crying on social media about how his elder brother has abandoned the family rather than taking up the mantle as a “working class” guy.

I was going to respond to you call me a “fool…..”, but seeing how stvpid you are, how you can come on social media and rundown your elder brother, seeing how dysfunctional your family is, it’s safe to say foolishness….. actually runs in your family.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
martyns303:

I have your time, you compulsive liar, when you started off the story, u never said an agent was paid to get him a job, when I pointed out the fact that it’s possible he doesn’t have a job or not doing well, you realized your shortcoming and quickly changed the narrative to say an agent was paid to get him a job.

What type of job if I may ask? They have collected your brother’s passport and he’s doing a menial job in Dubai and you are here talking about your brother in Dubai.

All of a sudden you are now a working class? A working class crying on social media about how his elder brother has abandoned the family rather than taking up the mantle as a “working class” guy.

I was going to respond to you call me a “fool…..”, but seeing how stvpid you are, how you can come on social media and rundown your elder brother, seeing how dysfunctional your family is, it’s safe to say foolishness….. actually runs in your family.

"Fool"is exactly who u r.......twas never a mistake I termed u that........or probably stupidity runs in DNA of your family.........

The experience was shared not ridicule anyone.......but to discourage ppl from making same mistake..............and that was what I opened the paragraph with........

Aarindin..........

Last response I'd dignify u l.........u wishy washy,poker faced sophomoric bimbo.......

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Gerrard59(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
martyns303:

I don’t like how you write, but I am going to reply nonetheless. I know your type, the black tax. As soon as a relative travels abroad, or is doing well, you guys will start sucking the person dry, swear that the guy never reached out or assisted you and mom in anyway, shape or form. That he never sent any money home. Have you bothered how he’s faring in Dubai? I stayed briefly in Dubai for a short course, do you know how tough it is to get a job as a Nigerian in Dubai?

So he sent his wife to Germany, with the hope of joining her. My good friend sent his wife to the U.K. while he’s in Nigeria, she went and studied nursing, and now he’s gone to join her. Your brother had a good plan, unfortunately he got a bad wife, how does that make him a simp, is he the first man to send or bring a wife abroad and the woman starts misbehaving?

As someone who’s the breadwinner, I can totally understand your brother, at some point he has to look out for himself because if doesn’t, you guys will kill him with black tax and your sense of over entitlement.

The mother took a loan and the family in Nigeria was financially affected. The best he would have done was ensure he is stable and pay back. That is the fair thing to do. My guy here sends money home even though he is on scholarship, let alone someone who was sponsored by the family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Gerrard59(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Nice2023:

I am a living example,in fact my father got downsized in 2001, that is 15years before his retirement, but it was his gratuity he used in training three of us at the University and I when I graduated and relocated, I got a job and immediately,I relocated my brother and got a him a job too just to make ensure I stabilised my family first.

That is how it is done. The mom sacrificed her retirement for his progress. Commonsense says you pay back. It is the fairest thing to do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Gerrard59(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
jesmond3945:

It is not an entitlement, but the fairest thing to do. It is an opportunity of cost. By sponsoring him, it is believed he has greater options of maximising the returns. It is an investment in him. People invest in people so that they get a return either directly or indirectly. A grown man who got sponsored by his mother should have commonsense in paying back, especially if his siblings' progress was financially curtailed by it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Nice2023(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

That is how it is done. The mom sacrificed her retirement for his progress. Commonsense says you pay back. It is the fairest thing to do.

That singular mistake has wrecked so many families and this is no surprise to me that some people are still bent on doing this mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by tesuto1(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Comprehension is far from you. How did you even type all these thinking you're making sense? Your retired ageing mum took a loan to send you to Dubai and you are here talking about being a man,if he was a man he would have raised the money all by himself and not put the old woman in debt,haba....stop forming woke at every chance abeg
martyns303:

Just because he’s not pouring every dime he made on you, that has made him a simp. About him bringing his wife to Dubai, bros! You do realize your brother have his own life to live right? So he shouldn’t bring his WIFE, he should have looked for another wife in Dubai or what? All that story of the wife not checking on you guys is just an attempt at giving a dog a bad name to hang it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by Raalsalghul: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2023
martyns303:

Bros, you dey cap nonsense.

If the Op's claims that his mum used her retirement funds and his school fees for his brother going abroad are true, then he owes them.

No ifs or buts.

No be everything be wokeness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Marry This 40 Year Old Bachelor? / Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) / Thread Closed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.