Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me (37449 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Urchinpainer: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
dangermouse:
honesty pays way more than deciet. Glad u learnt this lesson.

People like Tinubu wants us to start celebrating criminality.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by NJV: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

I said all the whole "Thank you, God bless you".

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

May God continue to bless the woman

Good you went back and told her the truth. All I can say is that God really loves you and has been trying to get your attention. Pls stay with Him now and always.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by sparkleboy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
I hope you’ll be kind to her as well and give her when you have?
Don’t be a take take guy
MaDaRa01:
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by LordAzure: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
It pays to be honest.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Reinamaria(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Amen

Brave of you to confess everything, and gracious of the woman to forgive.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by abobote: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
She saw that you are a hungry thief
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Isabi4lov: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
That's good of you .

It's the fear of God in us that guide us to always do the right thing at all times.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by abobote: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

werey, keep fvcking your father.....
The same person that claim repentance is the one insulting people unprovoked here.
You are just a hungry thief.

You are claiming repentance coz of the food she dashed you
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by BJanta: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

May the good LORD LORD bless, keep and sustain you in your new life in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, amen. You're born again. Please pray,read and study your Bible everyday to grow yourself in the spirit. Then, share that testimony with as many people as possible. That's your salvation story. You're going to be surprised how many more people GOD will save through that. May the good blessed LORD bless the women abundantly too in JESUS' Name, amen.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by cejaypriesty(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2023

[/quote]
Amen and so shall it be.

Let me once again say that there are no evil tribe but there are evil people in every tribe There are no evil region but there are evil people in every region and there no evil party but there are evil men in every party. There still good people left in the world.

God bless you for doing the right thing ✅
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by 7upnigeria: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:

you can write sha, i pity those that are believing your story walahi, all these super story just because of 25 comments and quotes to keep you busy in your daily useless and boring jobless life, just like you said your dad passed foolishness unto you hopefully you can give it to your son, anu mpam nwuru anwu!

The lady needs help, not all these senseless things you're writing here.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by ibrutex(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
@Op all this story na lie from beginning , you just looking for cheap cash out from nairalanders
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

You just encountered a Christian.

Den no dey write am for face.

Na de fruit you go take sabi dem.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Godsownfc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good of you. Better days for us all!
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by FuckYourFather(f): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:
I understand, thanks.
ezigbo nwa. better pikin
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Goodbadbowy419: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Do giveaway
Credit all members
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’m sure you are a Yorùbá guy & the woman also.

Assuming it was those people from that other side...
Ur hatred towards Igbos will take u to ur doom some day
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Believe me what you did it's a stepping stone to your breakthroughs. Just watch out. May God bless you and the woman in question in Jesus name.

MaDaRa01:

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by OmonnakOdapig: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bluezy13:
Well... It is good it ended well.

Personally, secretly correct secret errors provided there will be absolute no room for the victim's awareness.
Gbamsolutelty. Seconded.
Not everybody can even display maturity like the trader/shop owner above.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Okpokpo09: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
If you do not hand your life to Christ after you received those gift from her, your soul will be a waste and there would be no second chance for you in Hell.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Armanipounds: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Quite sad Nairaland is filled with children.... Actually thought I was in a mature social space... This is wack!!!
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by wacoj(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
@Poster, Obviously you are a good man by nature.
It is the nature of things that kinda affecting you.

You will make it in life!
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Pjoe238: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Your name has been written with golden Pen in the book life. Thank God for the grace. Congratulations

MaDaRa01:

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Solocoin: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's good to be honest because it will make life easy for you and God will always make a way for you. God bless you for doing the right thing.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Xpol: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:
Super story so whenever you need foodstuffs come and collect and pay when you receive salary because na u help her open shop or maybe you share the monthly rents, i was even beginning to believe your story, baboon!
That's not a big deal na most foodstuffs sellers are doing that for their regular customers.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by xjiggy: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

I thank GOD for her and.... you, go ye and sin no more
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Son2rawa(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:
Super story so whenever you need foodstuffs come and collect and pay when you receive salary because na u help her open shop or maybe you share the monthly rents, i was even beginning to believe your story, baboon!
same thought here. Touching, tho
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Gospel2Day: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

The woman only showed you the beauty of Christianity.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Edusouls(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

you you you, paying 50naira for the Goods of 1000 naira, u don Dey Start small small, soon u go harden, u no go confess again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.