Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea (7103 Views)

Wema Bank Unveils Top 25 Finalists For Hackaholics 4.0 Grand Finale / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Wema Bank Launches Its Very Own Hackathon – Hackaholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea by workchopNG: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
MainblockAngle:
Hello tech enthusiasts and future tech innovators, Hackaholics 4.0 is here to give you the opportunity to meet mentors and top techpreneurs and also a chance to win up to $10,000 to help you develop that great tech idea.

What are you waiting for?

For more information and or registration: https://hackaholics.wemabank.com

@alat_ng Hackaholics 4.0 #AlatHackaholics4

Sponsored Post

Is this open for only students?
Re: Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea by HateBigots: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I need someone to hack INEC servers.

Make 3rd Class Graduate with 3rd Position come first grin
🤡... You managed to turn an intelligent post into something political.
Them swear for you with stupidity?
Re: Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea by ConfidentialDoc: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
My advise is don't trade your idea for $10000 . They know it's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
Re: Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea by TheChameleon: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
HateBigots:

🤡... You managed to turn an intelligent post into something political.
Them swear for you with stupidity?

Re: Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea by chiedozie198100: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
telim:
10k usd is small for any decent tech idea. You need powerful servers most often dedicated servers and skill sets from different tech fields eg SEO, copy writers, coders, UI designers etc to execute and bring your ideas live. 10k will be exhausted within few weeks

No mind them. Dem dey find young people ideas when Dem go thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea by Cooolme: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I need someone to hack INEC servers.

Make 3rd Class Graduate with 3rd Position come first grin
At your age?
You should be ashamed of yourself fool.
Maybe you're one of these kids roaming on NL sha, don't really blame you.
Re: Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea by TheChameleon: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Cooolme:

At your age?
You should be ashamed of yourself fool.
Maybe you're one of these kids roaming on NL sha, don't really blame you.

Your mummy never complains when I am balls deep. cheesy you can cry as much as you want, Tinubu is your President for next 8byears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman With Half A Body – Extraordinary People / The Scariest Real-life Experiments Ever / Power A 1hp Split A/C With 2.5 KVA Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.