Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman (47154 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Malcolmprincex: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
A Nigerian woman is devastated after finding out her husband is gay and still won’t have sex with her after 4 years of marriage.

According to the woman, she and her husband have been married for 4 years and they have an adorable daughter.

The woman found out her husband is gay, and although he denied it at first, it has now been established. not minding his sexuality, she still begs him for sex, but he is not ready to give in.

The woman reveals she has not had sex in 2 years and does not have it in her to cheat, nor does she want to get a divorce.

She wrote:

“Been married for almost 4years, not had sex in over 2 years, found out my husband is gay, he denied it at first but now it’s confirmed! We have a daughter now. Even after finding out his sexuality, I still beg him for sex but he isn’t ready to, but I can’t get myself to have sex with anybody else.

Even though I get advances every now and then. I also don’t want to get a divorce because what will I tell my family? My daughter adores her dad plus he takes care of the family. I am sex-starved!!! God, I tried to even use a Love Machine, i struggled to put it in cos my Vag… hasn’t received a dick in so long. It’s fear of God that’s not allowing me have sex outside, but even my husband has told me to look for another partner. Mehn! This life no balance. I am lust scared really”

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/15/my-husband-is-gay-i-still-beg-him-for-sex-but-he-isnt-ready-to-heartbroken-woman-cries-out/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Klass99(f): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2023

326 Likes 23 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by naijapikin2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry o. Just jejely leave the marriage.
So you can have a fresh start

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
That's the sad reality some married women are facing either knowingly or unknowingly.

There are many gays/bisexual dudes hiding under the pretence of marriage and when the union gets to a certain stage, they end up not finding their wives attractive anymore.. hence, go back to their previous ways of practicing homosexuality.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Princessdainty(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Mryacks: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?

Omo, it's really crazy with what people put up with in all the its "my marriage" thing in Nigeria. Some even to the detriment of their own physical, mental, emotional health etc...kai

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Klass99(f): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2023

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum.

I do not agree with the assertion above.

Princessdainty:
Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

You mean Femdom, it usually works when the guy is a bottom.

I think the wife should leave the marriage if the
bolded fails.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by OboOlora(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ok
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Mide70: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Not sorry to say
If you find yourself being lesbian, Gay, or whatever you call it ,you are operating under the Influence of demonic forces ,it's not biblical neither do even Muslims supports it , that your husband needs deliverance, why would you marry in the first place known ng you are a gay if not that you are cursed..
So sorry for this woman saa

42 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by bobbiiee: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
How did she confirm his sexuality? If he's gay. In my opinion the marriage is void on the ground of deception. Sex starving the wife on purpose has invalidated one of the main purposes of marriage which is intimacy. The Bible says it is better to marry than to burn (with passion). Why stay married & still be burning. The court will divorce couples after staying apart for two years. The are close yet far. I don't think such man will care if she cheats. He got married to keep mouth from talking not out of love. The woman will never be attractive because of that cursed sextuality mentality.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by MetroLane: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Homosexuality is really on the rise in Nigeria....

Ashewo sef dey fear say gay go collect all the boys.

Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

Oshey 🙌 Ass Digger.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
AccessME:
That's the reality some married women are facing either knowingly or unknowingly.

There are many gays/bisexual dudes hiding under the pretence of marriage and when the union gets to a certain stage, they end up not finding their wives attractive anymore.. hence, go back to their previous ways of practicing homosexuality.

They will only knack her for kids. Married women are going through a lot in this Nigeria. Some do not know if their husbands still have manhood sef.🤣

Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?

You won’t blame her. How does she come out of the marriage and begin to narrate this without looking stupid or like a liar? Some would just choose to bear it for the sake of their kids.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by 4tomandchi: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
This woman's courage and determination is commendable and needs a word of prayer so that her husband can change. "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist".

May her faith heal him in Jesus name.

Not girls of these days I mean married once any little provocation they've remove pkata and afterwards they'll say it's the Devil's work.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by ruffhandu: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Satan. He needs to be delivered of the sodomic demon living inside of him.
@ Malcolmprincex, In his gay relationship, is he the doer or the receiver?

5 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by CartelKenneth: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Which one be this one again?

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by folake4u(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sighs!

Sometimes na we dey do ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Jimbadly: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
I wonder why she's telling us.

Well, it's either you keep fvcking yourself with the di.ldo or divorce him.

However since he's given you the choice of getting a fvck buddy, why not explore that option? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by donziller(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by stillme231: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
All this nolly wood film... Walk out of thread

10 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Masterito(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simply say you and men in your family.
Princessdainty:

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Sleekfingers: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by BigDawsNet: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by bayelsaowei(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

grin
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by alphaconde(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
This same weekend another gay man go still marry

GGuys have some balls and stay off these women

4 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Draslo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is what passes for news this days. This is almost as irrelevant and unnecessary as Seun forcing CGRV down the necks of Nairalanders. Journalism is dead and buried. This is the story of many Northern wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Fortune118005(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmm it is well
Just pray for him
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Thegoodone13(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please, don't cheat on him. It's work of devil. Tell your pastor wife

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by fx45(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
You're obviously very sick in the head

36 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.