Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos (16662 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
those flat heads should be removed asap. they are full of hate for yorubas , they are part of the igbo conspiracy to hijack Lagos yoruba land from us
Ezeimo:

The hate on you is too deep.
May God heal your soul.
Cheers
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by Fejoku: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Even common sense will tell someone this can't happen.

The Internationally recognized Ipob Terrorist group and their sympathizers has taken over the space, misinforming those who have limited access to information.

That's why those who were not part of the Election observers saying different things concerning the just concluded Election.

Their reaction is based on these Terrorists ancestral lies on internet.
Your father is a terrorist.
IPOB is a freedom fighting group very popular all over the world. The Biafra we seek we shall find.
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's better their names are removed than still be there. After all you can never see such in their land.
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by HIPROFILE(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
how are they being victimized? Can you kindly tell me how?

Let me start by informing you that there is no other tribe in Nigeria that has the One Nigeria agenda in mind nor practice it like the Igbos practically exercises it across the country.

In case you don't understand that line ask and I will explain it more to you though it is very simple to understand why I said so.

Now lets go to politics: Igbos have always supported and voted candidates of other tribes since 1999 even when their own sons are in the contest. They have been loyal to PDP all the reigning years of that party only to be treated the way they did during their primaries brother sentiments apart Peter Obi beyond all reasonable doubt would have been the best thing that would have happened to PDP, Nigeria and Africa at large but no PDP failed to consider that just because of certain reasons best known to them. bro I can go on and on however I don't want to sound like Igbos are better than other tribes because we are all Nigerians and must be treated fairly.

I’d rather speak to you off Nairaland.
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by one4GOD(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1636114919547346947?t=1aImPjnAd-lRNZHA9lNRNA&s=19
once they have denied, then believe it is true, but they have failed in all their manipulations
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by chaloskyx: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
SEE A BETTER SOLUTION IS TO GIVE IGBOS THEIR OWN COUNTRY THAT WAY THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A BUSINESS WITH NIGERIA BUT YOU WONT AGREE
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by ShaqFu: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2023
HIPROFILE:

Let me start by informing you that there is no other tribe in Nigeria that has the One Nigeria agenda in mind nor practice it like the Igbos practically exercises it across the country.
oh really. Can you prove this or provide irrefutable evidence to back up this claim?

I'll have you know, just because a man leaves his village to look for a means of livelihood in other man's land doesn't mean he means well for the man.

In case you don't understand that line ask and I will explain it more to you though it is very simple to understand why I said so.
I understand it well enough.

Now lets go to politics: Igbos have always supported and voted candidates of other tribes since 1999 even when their own sons are in the contest. They have been loyal to PDP all the reigning years of that party only to be treated the way they did during their primaries brother sentiments apart Peter Obi beyond all reasonable doubt would have been the best thing that would have happened to PDP, Nigeria and Africa at large but no PDP failed to consider that just because of certain reasons best known to them. bro I can go on and on however I don't want to sound like Igbos are better than other tribes because we are all Nigerians and must be treated fairly.
you are merely just giving your opinion which is of course, devoid of any fact, proof of even evidence.

If I ask you to provide facts why you believe Peter Obi would have been the best thing that happened to PDP, Africa and planet Earth, I'm sure you'll still give me your own opinion.

I’d rather speak to you off Nairaland.
No need. This forum is big enough for us to discuss.
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by shegz24(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
INEC is gradually becoming APC's tool of oppression slightly behind CBN

But you and your fellow minions supported the CBN policy.

In fact it was Tinubu and APC governors that kicked against it.
Why change mouth now?
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by DispatcherLagos: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2023
shegz24:

But you and your fellow minions supported the CBN policy.

In fact it was Tinubu and APC governors that kicked against it.
Why change mouth now?
Why waste a comment you should direct to your father on me?
I didn't have any affair with your mom before you were born
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by HIPROFILE(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
ShaqFu:
oh really. Can you prove this or provide irrefutable evidence to back up this claim?

I'll have you know, just because a man leaves his village to look for a means of livelihood in other man's land doesn't mean he means well for the man.

My brother the Igbos don't just leave their zone to another only to find means on livelihood Igbos would establish their business in full scale I mean build tangible and time lasting structures to carry out their businesses without thinking wether its their region or not all they ask for is peaceful and enabling environment to carryout their daily businesses simple but some of the people from their host state would suddenly turn hostile to Igbos possibly as they just realized they have sold their lands to Igbos who are now successfully doing their businesses on those premises they legitimately purchased from the owners of the land. They contribute immensely to the economy of the host community and the state at large. Name any state in this country where you find the Igbos visit if you can and see for yourself using Lagos as an example that at a time swamps and lagoons were sold to igbos who bought it sandfill it and build houses and businesses on those places why would you envy or turn around to hate such people. Bro even if we hate Igbos or exclude them from national politics it will never stop them from producing more billionaires and millionaires in their numbers why because they have a real progressive spirit and mindset.

A typical Omoluabi and the fulanis or the hausa-fulani person even extending to many other tribes would hardly come to igbo Land build structures for business let alone a living apartment only Igbos do that the most.

I hope you understand why I said the Igbos contribute a lot towards the economic growth of host communities and the state they found themselves. they pay electricity bill, Pay taxes, water bills, Market and community development levies and all have you.

A typical Hausa or Fulani man will only come to your land build tents in the bush rear their cows and castles, pasture on your crops if you complain they kill you. so tell me what economic advantage does this have to the host community? look at what happened in owo and other yoruba land yet the yorubas did not fight back nor do anything to stop further menace and carnage by this people but have strength to hate and burn markets where Igbos operate. That is cowardice at its best. Your politicians are really doing you dirty to the extent that you are disowning your brother because he married an Igbo woman. The reasons behind he recent hostility against the Igbos calls for a serious examination.

Bro I can say lots to you but cant keep typing that is why I told you I’d prefer to speak to you 1on1 than typing all this epistle. I care to engage with you because I think you are reasonable and actually wanted a discuss on this effect.

Thank you.

you are merely just giving your opinion which is of course, devoid of any fact, proof of even evidence.

If I ask you to provide facts why you believe Peter Obi would have been the best thing that happened to PDP, Africa and planet Earth, I'm sure you'll still give me your own opinion.

Coming to this first of all even the so INEC declared winner knows he did not win the election however I am happy it did not go to the North. Now sentiments apart bro Peter Obi represents the youths of this country through him it would be easier for no body’s son to become a lady in our society a turn around from the usual old ways where someone like Tinubu will hold unto Lagos for his son Seyi to come take over. Many that even thought of registering with INEC in this past election did so just because of the hope they saw in Peter Obi.

Bro do not let the old politicians who prefer status co to remain fool you. This is why they don't want Obi in because he will definitely change all that bulshit where your child will finish school but just because you don't know any one in government he or she can not get a good job even with his first class.
Peter Obi has a lot to offer as a president of this country. He will set a lot of tracks that would assure us a better Nigeria if followed and maintained by his successors.

Labour Party has no structure but now I guess you now know and understand the kind of structure the refers to and that is what Obi detest so much.

No need. This forum is big enough for us to discuss.
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by shegz24(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Why waste a comment you should direct to your father on me?
I didn't have any affair with your mom before you were born

Bufalows like you deserve to be stuck in the shithole in SE, tapping palmwine, under house arrest on Mondays and living in fear of IPOB pigs that have no ambition.

People that their brain is so dormant, its just there for internal decoration of their skull.

No wonder it was easy for a clueless slowpoke like Obi who doesnt even know what BVAS ,iREV or Global warming is to rule you lot for 8years.
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by DispatcherLagos: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2023
shegz24:

Bufalows like you deserve to be stuck in the shithole in SE, tapping palmwine, under house arrest on Mondays and living in fear of IPOB pigs that have no ambition.

People that their brain is so dormant, its just there for internal decoration of their skull.

No wonder it was easy for a clueless slowpoke like Obi who doesnt even know what BVAS ,iREV or Global warming is to rule you lot for 8years.

You are a product of your father to be honest.... that's what you get when a fool begat a fool..... generational foolishness
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by shegz24(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You are a product of your father to be honest.... that's what you get when a fool begat a fool..... generational foolishness

Says the clown with the DNA of a mor0n and dimwit diluted into one.
Re: INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos by shegz24(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Unfortunately you dont even have a father for me to refer you to.

Thanks to your LovePeddler of a mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers / If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.