Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) (39511 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / My Friend Hand Shake While Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Have stopped drinking sodas
Have reduced my salt
Still not helping
This happens alot when I'm gaming.
A Nigerian will always do recommendations but the obvious. When you ready, you go change your life for the better.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by PHZADDY1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Are you tilumbu?

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by ezugegere(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Go to hospital
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Kingpele(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Is he in partnership with tinubu the drug lord

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Edipet(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mine too

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Too much pressing of ones can cause that yoo
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by mosaicafrique: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hope you didn't sleep with another man's wife??
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Mercury12(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:
I’m 20 btw
20 years and you already have all this.
Watch what you eat and drink

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Sleekfingers: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

.your nervous system is about to shutdown...

You better go see a doctor . And stop taken advice from nairaland
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OLOKOESHIN: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Warldbest:
Are you related to Thiefnubuu
Your nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by ipobarecriminals: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
sad No condition is permanent. Every problem have solution unless ones head is cut off. Miracle still happens
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na parkinson's sickness be that...my dad is currently suffering from it..He don drink all kind of herbs tire,but all to no avail.....But I think it was one doctor who prescribed a drug for him that really helped to subdue it..
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Eusp: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Listen to comments here and be doomed😁😁
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by wickedtuna: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Just avoid more drugs, its only going to worsen your situation. First of all, do you drink alcohol or smoke? Have you checked your blood pressure and blood sugar. I think you should exercise more and eat healthy and you can get some seamoss, works wonders.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Y2ffarms: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please go to the hospital for proper diagnosis.

Meanwhile price of day old Broilers has dropped today. Contact us for your bookings now.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by seguno2: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
PHIPEX:
I thought he was referring to the APC candidate

#MeToo 🤣
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Grunda32: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
cool

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by luckize: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
illicit:
U probably masturbate too much

This dropped in my mind too. It might sound funny but work on it if you are guilty. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by seguno2: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
sammirano:

That's how many of you will begin to shake. Continue

Did you start shaking like that already
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by sulakishop(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parkinsonism
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Epinbiz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Is because of pakinsominance
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Agboola321(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bros stop being stu.pid and go to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Deeprooted: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Warldbest:
Are you related to Thiefnubuu

Most important question ever asked!
grin
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by seguno2: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
illicit:
U probably masturbate too much

With his Spanish milf username, this is not unlikely o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by gentlekeny(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
@Spanishmilf
Can you hold a bottle of water and lift it up?

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by bakobenjamin198: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
highchief1:
you may have contacted bulaba disease.
which is called "Bulaba jagabanithiolises." And if not hastly and properly treated, could lead to total paralysis.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by seanwilliam(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reduce your masturbation oga.
sleep well, drink more water, exercise frequently and no Dey put Nigeria problem for mind

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by fkj950ax(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.
I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change

I do hope you got a medical evaluation and an accompanying prescription before you started taking propanol?

It’s a beta blocker that reduces the heart rate.

You read comments online and went to a pharmacy to buy a medication that reduces your heart rate!!!
No evaluation on your BP to determine the mg and dosage?
And how did you link shaky fingers to a medication for the heart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by ramonix(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
You might need to check your Thyroid hormones. Kindly see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by SmartGadgetz: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

I'm confident t say that it's a medical condition. Nothing else. Get well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs? / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Detox Foods You Should Start Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.