Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) (39502 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / My Friend Hand Shake While Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by easytig(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Did your dad and mum have you at an advance or geriatric age,just take it has your cross and carry it.eat a lot of fruits and don't do any stressful activities.and pls never masturbate ,if you are orny just get a prostitute and pay for only mouth action, don't do penitrative sex o,let her suck you and you cum in her mouth then you smile,your body won't shake again
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Integrafamoo: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have stopped drinking sodas
Have reduced my salt
Still not helping
This happens alot when I'm gaming.

Don't be too disturbed. Probably you are having anxiety. Try and work on it by indulging in activities. If you are ripe for marriage, go and marry.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by lolu2019: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping
take ginseng tea and honey.and regular bitter leaves.reduce sex and stop gaming for now.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Osuman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
You
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by CaptainFM1: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
PHIPEX:
I thought he was referring to the APC candidate

He's seeking medication for him indirectly.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Divoc19(f): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
My hands shake too...I don't have BP. I don't think it's serious but maybe I should check the cause out
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by JoiGeeva(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin grin
sammirano:

That's how many of you will begin to shake. Continue
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by victorazy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:
I’m 20 btw

Do exercise like lifting to stabilize your muscles. And I hope u don't consume much alcohol?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by sammirano: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
seguno2:

Did you start shaking like that already

Are you me? Is me you? Face your shaking in peace
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by JoiGeeva(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Are you related to BAT, by blood , or you are BATified. grin
Divoc19:
My hands shake too...I don't have BP. I don't think it's serious but maybe I should check the cause out
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by dalass(f): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Stop gaming if it triggers your predicament

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OMEGA009(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
OP, I’ve had mine for as long as I could remember. I remember being teased about it even in nursery school. It is more obvious when I’m hungry or angry. Don’t worry. It’ll get better as you grow older and learn to control it better. I’m in my 40’s and it’s not so obvious anymore. I’ve been advised to go for an MRI or CAT scan but I’ve just decided to live with it. If you’re really concerned, you can see a doctor or do the scan. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Calibrator: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
It is called Tremors and it is normal and more common than you think.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by emmaodet: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
seanwilliam:
Reduce your masturbation oga.
sleep well, drink more water, exercise frequently and no Dey put Nigeria problem for mind

You don too masturbate soteey you don know say na him dey cause shaking hands.
Chaii
Sean tizzle
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Ayomivic(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

When did you started to notice that?

Are you a Barber that us d this manual clipper in the past?

What type of job are you doing? Of your job is kind of job in which you carry heavy things always with your finger or you are doing something that can loosen the muscles of your fingers the hands can be shaken.

Those things use to happen toe before. Before, if I hold pen my hand would be shaken and it later became a big problem because i would be afraid to write where there are more people..

What caused mine was that I had that manual clipper to assist my father in the past.

Now that I am no longer using that clipper with the aids of prayers ,my hand had returns to normal.

Check what you are doing that can result to that
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Xkale1996(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Guy visit better hospital and explain all what you're feeling to the doctor
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by highchief1: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
bakobenjamin198:
which is called "Bulaba jagabanithiolises." And if not hastly and properly treated, could lead to total paralysis.
lol u see how I live?im an urchin o but we must laugh where necessary.The guy should concentrate on fruits and veggies I noticed Nigerians don’t have enough of it,when I was in Nigeria I go for months without eating fruits.it’s not even possible abroad.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Ur anxious and nerves. just trying breathing more oxygen and relax or count 1 to 10.

Train ur mind to relax. Taking chemicals will only get u addicted.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by seborrhic: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
What I am more concerned about is how easy it was for him to get propranolol.
Nigeria is probably one of the few countries on earth where someone can just walk into a chemist shop and get any kind of drug he/she wants without a prescription of any kind!
Nigeria has a drug abuse problem,just like the US has a gun problem,where any one above 18 can just walk to a gun shop and get any kind of weapon he/she needs,including assault weapons.
The Op's problem,at age of 20,can be either of 2 things:nervousness,common at that age of sexual/relationship awarenesss and urge or a drug abuse/misuse problem.
Go to a hospital,at least if for nothing,run some basic tests and be examined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by BigCowHornn: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

The right name for that drug is Propanolol

It's to be taken 2 at a time. Maybe that's why it seems ineffective
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by PHIPEX(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
sammirano:

That's how many of you will begin to shake. Continue
So you know your candidate is not well? You are wicked
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Lorddominic(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Well, I do experience increased heart beat sometimes, from time to time. Mine usually comes as a result of anxiety and over thinking. Whenever d increased heart beat starts, I will quickly plug in my earpiece and listen to music from my phone. I will keep listening for several until my heart beat return to normal....

So, find a way to control yours. Medications won't guarantee you total cure rather, rely on any recreational activity that can take your mind off like listening to music, watching movies, playing soccer or any sport....or even engage in sex if you're married of course.

Do not take the increased heart beat condition lightly...cos it can lead to heart failure or even stroke. Good luck✌️

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by biafranrealson: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Do DNA
Tifnubu is your father
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by html14java(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt

Still not helping

When it starts, pause, take a deep breath 3 times and it'll subside. With time, your body will adjust.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by yesloaded: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Seek medical help asap

Go to reputable hospital even if their charges is on high side

Life no get duplicate

Sometimes what you need is just rest and in some cases exercise but not drug all the time

Don't just take drug based on online suggestion but only after medical check up

I wish you quick recovery
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Muscle contraction thus results from an interaction between the actin and myosin filaments that generates their movement relative to one another.

Your involuntary muscle contraction might be caused as a result of lack of high quality proteins
in your body.

Try eating lots of animal proteins such as meat,
fish, milk, eggs and plant proteins such as
Beans and Soymilk.

They will supply your body with the neccessary
nutrients needed to build strong and healthy
muscles.

And.

Try doing a few exercises early in the morning.

Doing exercise strenghtens your muscles, boosts
testosterone and reduces muscle atrophy(wastage).

For example, you can startby doing 10 or 20 pressups every morning and make it routine.

It will go a long way to giving you muscle strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by akinade28(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Got to the hospital. Have a check up. Self medication isn't the best. I once had palpitations (fast heartbeat), hand tremors ( shaking hands), memory loss and bulging eyes (grave's diseases). It turned out to be hyperthyroidism. I was placed on propanol and cabimazol for a while before it was changed to atenolol and cabimazole. I have been off drug for 8 years now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by cliqtips: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by seanwilliam(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
emmaodet:

You don too masturbate soteey you don know say na him dey cause shaking hands.
Chaii
Sean tizzle
U no sabi comot face for something grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by monerozi5590: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Is propanol not a prescribed drug? Which doctor gave it to you? Be careful oh. Almost all prescribed drugs are addictive oh. Stay away from it for your own good.

Coming to think of this. No Pharmacy in Nigeria will sell a prescribed drug to you without doctor's prescription from a well recognised hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs? / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.