Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) (41499 Views)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by EBMedia: 5:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Officers of the Ijora-Badia division of the Lagos State Police Command on Monday, March 13, 2023, arrested Damilare Akinwunmi 'm' aged 20, a member of a gang notorious for dispossessing motorists of their belongings around the Pallet area of Ijora-Badia, Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

The suspect got arrested when his victim, whom he had just dispossessed of a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, quickly reported the incident at the nearest police station - Ijora Badia. Swiftly, detectives from the division traced the suspect to his hideout in Monkey Village where he was arrested and the phone recovered.

Damilare has confessed to having robbed at the same spot several times. He is currently assisting the police in an ongoing investigation towards arresting other members of the gang. Suspect(s) will be arraigned at the conclusion of investigations.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, said the state Commissioner of Police, CP Idowu Owohunwa, has assured residents of Lagos State that efforts are being redoubled towards eradicating all forms of criminality in the state.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440824/police-arrests-20-year-old-notorious-traffic-robber-photo/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Dakota7: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Nawa

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by searchng4love: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2023
criminality knows no ethnic coloration, he must be rehabilitated to take over the indigenous Yoruba markets such as Alaba Int'l market

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by incandescentena: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2023
mandate thieves.

How Obi/Lp issue will dominate this thread by some people is what's baffling

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by insidelife22(m): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2023
I know it must be in Lagos

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Ecos(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Tulumbu and apc structures

53 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Candidlady: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2023
lagos home of thugs thiefs and tinubus

you have a boy child kindly abort that thing.. they bring nothing to this world of ours

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by KeyEndurance: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2023
KILL THEM ASAP (i love Siofra)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2023
grin
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Infatuation
KeyEndurance:
KILL THEM ASAP (i love Siofra)

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by ABIODUN105(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2023
He should be imprison for 100 years

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by nicerod(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Chai

He's going to jail at a very young age

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by darling2424(f): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2023
See them

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2023
He's too young for this stupid act, what will he tell his children?
Young people should try to emulate a lifestyle that they won't regret in the future, I mean there are skills out there, that can fetch you good money.
A word Is enough for the wise!

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by id4sho(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
shocked
One structure down, I repeat one structure down. Over tongue

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by lockheed55(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
B
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by adecz: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by princeade86(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Good.
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by accordadoga24(f): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
No be IPOB only be our problem for this country

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by nairalee(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
One day be one day

Monkey go go market

E no go come back again

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by illuminutty: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
When will they arrest the senile old corrupt drug lord that has had his teeth skin-deep in the resources of Lagos State and wiring her resources to his Columbian drug cartels and associates? The man that has been collecting humongous pensions from the state since 2007 and now going to the Villa to replicate the same.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
The day these guys robbed me of my newly bought Infinix hot 7 gave me a first hand experience of what these guys do to their victims,got robbed at night,in the middle of nowhere and left stranded, didn't know what to think about,was it the possibility of getting harmed in a place that I didn't know,was it the possibility of getting my account wiped out before I could get to call my bank to block any transactions on my account,was it the fact that I had no other phone to call anyone,it wasn't a nice experience,but I pray the boy gets a second chance to make things right and leave a more responsible life.

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Damilare Akinwunmi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by woleabayo(f): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2023
na wa ooo, omo ogun odun fi ewon gbere se ifaje.......

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Give
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Naijaguy123: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2023

Why blurred his face ? Madafucker !

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Billionaire2: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Deleted
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Femisol(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2023
20 years shocked shocked

Eyes don tear before Early Adulthood

What’s really going on sef cry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:
criminality knows no ethnic coloration, he must be rehabilitated to take over the indigenous Yoruba markets such as Alaba Int'l market
so that he will steal customers purse and phones abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million / I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.